Copa America 2015 : Uruguay vs Jamaica

EhabAtari

YmYORkF.gif

EhabAtari

Uruguay in Sky Blue will be presented by Venus, while Jamaica in Yellow will be presented by Sun.

In the first half, Venus in initial position – few degrees from MC – can be considered as dark side position that could bring troubles (9th house inside Leo) while the sun is going to enter a powerful position (8th => 7th house inside Gem). Here we have a conjunction between Sun and Mars (Malefic) could bring some issues.

Generally, I am not expecting Jamaica to lose this game. I hope my color selection is right.

sven555

You could be right!

But the odds are heavily in favour of Uruguay. Uruguay are ranked 8th in the world; Jamaica 65th.

Looking at recent matches, Venus appears to have done better than Sun; so i'm going with a Uruguay Win.

Uruguay 3-1 Jamaica!

wirabhumi

using jf methods,
mars in cazimi, usually planet cazimi bring a win to house represent with the planet.

but venus in strong way. and placed right on MC.

ASC
by market demand = uruguay
by color = jamaica

I think both side could score.
Uruguay win but not with high goal margin, maybe closer just one goal difference.

EhabAtari

Uruguay won 1-0. It seems that when Sun got a conjunction with Mars (Malefic) even if you it's in good placement you will not be able to win. This the same case of the first case (Chile and Ecuador).

EhabAtari

Dear All,

Please ignore analysis conducted on CopaAmerica , as we discovered that Astro.com didn't adjust the time in Chile , therefore , all analysis on chart that I've submitted is invalid.

Ehab Atari