Uranus square Pluto: radical change

Kannon

From my blog...

If you feel adrift in the world’s chaos know the change you need is inside

Uranus and Pluto transiting specific points in your birth chart means radical change of some kind. Personal revolution always takes priority over reforming the outer world – unless you are not living an authentic life. How can we really know what needs changing out there unless we’re aware of what needs changing inside and are willing to do it?

Inner change in individuals results in outer change in society

Yet we will see radical change in the world, not because of politics or economics as much as because people’s desires and expectations are changing. After all, change is the only constant in the universe. And it comes in tides, ebbing and flowing. This way we are not inundated with a flood of upheaval, but get breaks from it. In this way a sense of normalcy can set in that meets the needs of now.

Continue reading:
http://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/2012/06/10/uranus-square-pluto-radical-change/

Kannon

Making Uranus square Pluto work For you not against you

In my previous post I established that it is change in the lives of individuals that produces change in society. We are in the Big Reset. Pushing fear aside clears the way for seeing the real issues. Now let’s look at how this revolutionary energy dynamic can propel us forward, and how we can cooperate with it.

1. Seek greater, deeper balance not extremes or forcefulness

This seems counter-intuitive. Uranus the great Eccentric is here to turn things upside down and light them on fire (at least while in Aries). Uranus, the Awakener, planet of Divine Discontent helps propel us outside old worn out boundaries. And boy, is it stirring up the desire for greater power in the masses!

However, the changes happen more seamlessly and naturally within us when we are looking for effective ways to remain in balance, even deepen it, rather than be further imbalanced by fear and anger put out by others during this time. That is what will happen: we either gain greater power through a deepening contact with the place of power within us, or we (over-)react to perceived excesses of external power.

Continue reading...
http://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/2012/06/15/making-uranus-square-pluto-work-for-you-not-against-you/

BOOGY99

From my blog...

If you feel adrift in the world’s chaos know the change you need is inside

Uranus and Pluto transiting specific points in your birth chart means radical change of some kind.

Hi, would it mean radical change in the houses that Pluto and Uranus are transiting or would it be more of a natal planet?

For example i have the natal moon in cancer 6deg in the 10th house.
i am having quite a bit of trouble in that area at the moment.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=754&pictureid=3691

Kannon

Yes, it involves major change in the houses through which Uranus and Pluto are moving.

Uranus moving through my 7th house = engagement 2 years ago (in early part of Uranus sq Pluto) and marriage 1 year ago. All during Uranus in my 7th.

Pluto moving through my 4th house = moved out of state from Texas to Portland, Oregon 3 years ago. Haved changed residence numerous times (4) before settling in our current place (ttl=5 moves).

However, there can also be major changes or challenges relating to the natal planet being touched off by these planets, at least the angular transits. Pluto is currently conjunct my natal Moon and my mother is ill with pneumonia after over 2 years of struggling with chronic bronchitis. I have had to intervene with advice and herbal formulas since her doctor has only managed to keep giving her anti-biotics. Also she has battled a bit of serious rheumatism and chronic neck problems.

BOOGY99

Yes, it involves major change in the houses through which Uranus and Pluto are moving.

Uranus moving through my 7th house = engagement 2 years ago (in early part of Uranus sq Pluto) and marriage 1 year ago. All during Uranus in my 7th.

Pluto moving through my 4th house = moved out of state from Texas to Portland, Oregon 3 years ago. Haved changed residence numerous times (4) before settling in our current place (ttl=5 moves).

However, there can also be major changes or challenges relating to the natal planet being touched off by these planets, at least the angular transits. Pluto is currently conjunct my natal Moon and my mother is ill with pneumonia after over 2 years of struggling with chronic bronchitis. I have had to intervene with advice and herbal formulas since her doctor has only managed to keep giving her anti-biotics. Also she has battled a bit of serious rheumatism and chronic neck problems.

Hi Kannon, thanks for the reply.

I have noticed that you have the same ascendant degree in Virgo as me, well mine is 16.

I have changed residence, and I am looking to move again.
My father died when t Pluto was at 3 deg Capricorn on my Moon/Mars midpoint in the 4/10 houses. Also Sun/Uranus progression to natal Venus in the 2nd house?
Nothing in the marriage house going on yet, but I have a long term partner of 17yrs.

I have been sorting myself out emotionally with the t Pluto in Capricorn opp natal Moon in Cancer, and t Uranus in Aries sq natal Moon is causing some out of the blue battles with management at work. (I am always in battles with management, I think it is natal Pluto in Virgo conjunct my ascendant in Virgo sq my midheaven in Gemini and Sun conjunct Uranus in my natal chart in Virgo.) I do think that I am going to leave my long term job and it may not be my decision.
I have two jobs, (Gemini mc) one I like which I started last year, and one long term job of 12 yrs I am tired of.

Very interesting.

Last edited:

Yuusha

In my internal life, I am feeling Uranus Square Pluto to some degree in my 1st and 10th houses. Since my career situation is uncertain after 2012, I'm trying to have a career path that preserves my individuality while earning enough money in the current system, but I sometimes fear strong objections from one of my parents. And yet, my chart clearly indicates the need for me to be myself, to be self-expressive, to be outdoors, to feel like I'm on the move, to serve the public interest...

Whatever it is, I want to be a lightbearer and use my talents for good. I hope I'll get some answers at an alternative career fair in September.

I notice how one of my parents imagines me working in a cubicle and being in hollow prestigious places whereas I imagine myself working outside in some form or another in less well-known, but worthwhile places. I may not be the strongest person, but I am agile, and I'm willing to be stronger if necessary.

Last edited:

astrology02

I notice how one of my parents imagines me working in a cubicle and being in hollow prestigious places whereas I imagine myself working outside in some form or another in less well-known, but worthwhile places. I may not be the strongest person, but I am agile, and I'm willing to be stronger if necessary.

I have uranus square saturn (it's not pluto sorry) but i feel the exact same way! I want to rebel against what is expected of me by my parents and start living life my own way.

!4C

These two are alined to my natal T-square along MC-IC.

I felt the need for change. I've bee exploring opportunities, but now all doors are slamming shut due to circumstances beyond my control. I feel more like a rat in a trap.

To me, it seems like this transit is more about shaping the human race as a whole rather than individual lives. As such, we maybe temporarily imprisoned, enslaved , or even sacrificed for the greater cause. I'm thinking of grand events like WW2, were many people, each with their own life ambitions, had to give up their lives for the course of world development. So there may be periods where we are allowed to live freely, but then there may be periods where we have no choice but to submit to a much greater force that needs to control us for something that is much more important than our own lives.

It's hard for not to feel a bit fatalistic right now.