Let’s chat about January 12th 2020 and how it caused the crisis

Hkk

Account Closed
Hello my Lovely lovers of astrology 😊😊😊😊

Let’s discuss January 12th 2020 chart and how it’s caused the crisis we are in now due to covid-19

Let’s also discuss Saturn in Aquarius and how this will change the way our cultures across the world will change and how we behave with one another

CapAquaPis

Would there be world Peace next year by the US, China, North Korea, Iran and Cuba put away their conflicts to work on fighting covid19 together? I like to see a cure or a vaccine after you're tested, but we have to wait. Some good medical news in a dark and scary time, I wonder when will it peak in the US and disappear from the world? Nobody knows, but China did it in a matter of 3 months. If this is so, covid19 is gone in the summer.

Hkk

Account Closed
Would there be world Peace next year by the US, China, North Korea, Iran and Cuba put away their conflicts to work on fighting covid19 together? I like to see a cure or a vaccine after you're tested, but we have to wait. Some good medical news in a dark and scary time, I wonder when will it peak in the US and disappear from the world? Nobody knows, but China did it in a matter of 3 months. If this is so, covid19 is gone in the summer.

But have China really done it? We won’t know until they start living again. I feel once self isolation is over another cohort of people will get the virus and we will have to isolate all over again.

Where has this virus come from? Is it in the air? Is it 5G? Bats snakes etc but how has it spread across the globe?!

How can you fix something if one doesn’t know where it’s originated from to eliminate it forever?

Vaccine may be the answer but I can’t see the actual virus going away. I out a thread up and many people’s conclusion was there is no cure. This, I feel, will carry on for 3 years whole Saturn is in aqua. That’s scary

Saturn Pluto conjunction is Capricorn. What’ is the lesson? What is it teaching us? At the end of Saturn in Aquarius do we get world peace like you said no more war?

CapAquaPis

But have China really done it? We won’t know until they start living again. I feel once self isolation is over another cohort of people will get the virus and we will have to isolate all over again.

Where has this virus come from? Is it in the air? Is it 5G? Bats snakes etc but how has it spread across the globe?!

How can you fix something if one doesn’t know where it’s originated from to eliminate it forever?

Vaccine may be the answer but I can’t see the actual virus going away. I out a thread up and many people’s conclusion was there is no cure. This, I feel, will carry on for 3 years whole Saturn is in aqua. That’s scary

Saturn Pluto conjunction is Capricorn. What’ is the lesson? What is it teaching us? At the end of Saturn in Aquarius do we get world peace like you said no more war?

Learning from 3 years of outbreaks of the Spanish flu in 1917-20, it went in 3 waves in various places, the peak in the US was Oct 1918 when the majority of 575,000 Americans died from the pandemic. It's thought the Spanish flu brought WW1 to a halt on Nov that year, too many soldiers and involved countries we're dealing with so much death and a lot more illness. I read 20-50 million died and total of 100-150 million caught the Spanish flu when the world had 2 billion in 1920...what a high mortality rate.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Learning from 3 years of outbreaks of the Spanish flu in 1917-20, it went in 3 waves in various places, the peak in the us was Oct 1918 when the majority of 575,000 Americans died from the pandemic. It's thought the Spanish flu brought WW1 to a halt on Nov that year, too many soldiers and involved countries we're dealing with so much death and a lot more illness. I read 20-50 million died and total of 100-150 million caught the Spanish flu when the world had 2 billion in 1920...what a high mortality rate.

Omg that’s so sad and scary 🥺

CapAquaPis

The Saturn Pluto conjunction in the sign of Aquarius predicts the covid19 pandemic will change America the same way JFK's assassination in 1963 gave us civil rights, war on poverty and Medicare; and the great depression leads to the New Deal, social security and bans on child labor under the FDR administration. The US could adopt mandated paid sick leave, paid family leave and unemployment insurance plans after the pandemic.

There were 3 repeated saturn Pluto conjunctions in 1914-15 in cancer to heralded WW1, another yet single one in Leo in 1947 when fascism was defeated in WW2 then the US-soviet alliance broke apart to lead to the cold war, and the last one in Libra in 1982 described the fall of the USSR along with communism, the rise of civilian democracy beyond the western world, and the adaptation of social liberalism in the 1970s and fiscal conservatism in the 1990s.

Despite the dark, scary and dangerous situation the world is in right now, the Saturn in Aquarius can represent big scientific breakthroughs, Pluto is a medical field icon in astrology and they transit Aquarius to conjunct Jupiter, the planet of luck when it leaves Capricorn (of hard times) to Aquarius (to assist, help, provide and teach the needy).

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Looking at the periods when Saturn is in Aquarius (mid 1930s, mid 1960s, and early 1990s) are progressive and liberal periods for American society.

The first half of the 1990s were much concerned with formation of ties with former communist adversaries, race relations when political correctness appeared, promotion of same sex to prevent HIV which causes AIDS, and environmental and ecological issues.

Now in 2020, more people want to know sciences on prevention, treatment and cure of diseases. The world learns of social distancing, proper coughing or sneezing etiquette, and handwashing will be the key to surviving covid19 as well not transmitting it to others around us. And yes, the world wants to fight back in the course of 2020.

In the Saturn in Aquarius periods of 1930s: acceptance of women voting in a still patriarchal or male dominated society, the 1960s: men no longer had to wear suits and ties nor women only skirts of dresses (both had worn gender specific styles of hats), the 1990s: sexual harassment became highly not tolerated by certain rude behaviors some men act towards women.

After Saturn leaves Aquarius, I can see society by 2025: no need for formal handshakes, hugs or face kisses replaced by alternate hygeinic gestures (Italian culture is known for these risky traits, the Japanese prefer to bow their bodies to each other as a sign of greeting and respect) and nobody touches their face with bare hands or fingers.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Another point is the American cultural divide has to stop...we are in a health crisis, economic disaster and social turmoil. I want to see Trump/Pence/McConnell/Cruz (he was quarantined after he tested positive for covid19) on the right and Pelosi/Biden/Sanders/Warren (I doubt they'll ever be president when they don't hype nor dismiss this national emergency) need to form a team to combat covid19.

Hkk

Account Closed
I feel the countries need to stop with the ‘our country’ will do this and do that and all the world work together as we are all in it together x

Hkk

Account Closed
Looking at the periods when Saturn is in Aquarius (mid 1930s, mid 1960s, and early 1990s) are progressive and liberal periods for American society.

The first half of the 1990s were much concerned with formation of ties with former communist adversaries, race relations when political correctness appeared, promotion of same sex to prevent HIV which causes AIDS, and environmental and ecological issues.

Now in 2020, more people want to know sciences on prevention, treatment and cure of diseases. The world learns of social distancing, proper coughing or sneezing etiquette, and handwashing will be the key to surviving covid19 as well not transmitting it to others around us. And yes, the world wants to fight back in the course of 2020.

In the Saturn in Aquarius periods of 1930s: acceptance of women voting in a still patriarchal or male dominated society, the 1960s: men no longer had to wear suits and ties nor women only skirts of dresses (both had worn gender specific styles of hats), the 1990s: sexual harassment became highly not tolerated by certain rude behaviors some men act towards women.

After Saturn leaves Aquarius, I can see society by 2025: no need for formal handshakes, hugs or face kisses replaced by alternate hygeinic gestures (Italian culture is known for these risky traits, the Japanese prefer to bow their bodies to each other as a sign of greeting and respect) and nobody touches their face with bare hands or fingers.

You are so right. World changes. New generations in years to come and look at us and this as history and think well why didn’t you just do this or do that.... because medically, scientifically the world will be so advanced. By the time Saturn gets to Pisces we need to be more compassionate as this is what’s lacking in the world. Selfish greed is what is going out with a bang. Pluto in Capricorn - we are going underground, self destructing to come back better, fairer and more caring. Humanity and humanitarian will be out there more. It won’t be so shocking when someone runs after you as you dropped some money on the floor rather than running off with it.

multiple

Account Closed

just seen your thread Hkk. i've been trying to spot a pattern with this, but I think you and CapAquaPis are correct in terms of compassion and social change for the world is needed.

saturn and pluto in capricorn is gonna unearth and root out any dead wood within governments and business. if something isn't working right, then its going to be put to the test. that's what is happening now, this is a harsh lesson and test on all the structures that currently support societies on earth. are they fit to serve us? what about those power structures? do they only serve the 1%, those who control our society, how does this current setup work for us all? jupiter in the mix is really interesting, because it provides an escape from the doom and gloom and offers philosophical and ethical insight at the same time it's probably magnifying everything a bit.

the test is the virus. this is to show the flaws across all systems that are in place worldwide. there is a light at the end of the tunnel, but humanity needs to recognise this. what has this whole experience taught us? that we need to rethink our approach to community, it's brought us closer together in that respect. we need to check on our families, again bringing us together and making us more aware of our connections to each other, do we all need to talk more to our families and spend more time talking to them. but here in the uk it's telling us something much more beyond that. we are recognising that healthcare workers are heroes and that they deserve way more respect from the government. that we need to look out for the homeless, the move to rehouse the homeless by the uk government is something I never thought I would ever see a conservative government do. likewise ,providing financial aid and help to self employed or people who work independently again is something which is incredibly positive. concern over each others wellbeing being prioritised over money, this is something we as a society should always be looking to do. people living in lockdown are experiencing what life can be like for those who struggle with employment or disability or health issues. this disaster has given us insight into practical ways we can be empathic and caring towards each other and the people in society who are typically forgotten. and made us aware how power institutions and governments that only serve themselves are not fit to survive a crisis like this. this is has shown us how to reform our society because of the fragility of the systems we have in place. these capitalist systems have got more and more exclusive and widened the wealth disparity, it's run out of control and if something like this happens it makes us realise that we need to totally overhaul it. it doesn't serve the whole of society effectively.

we need to change the farming system, these viruses are born in horrible conditions, wet markets, overcrowded cruel living conditions for animals, unnatural conditions that animals suffer in. its all part of a greater exploitative capitalist regime thats now a worldwide new normal. but it isn't working, because we need everything, on the pyramid of power to be fit and healthy because beyond ethical reasons if it isn't then a crisis can occur and destroy our societies. people are facing stark choices, go to work and risk catching the disease and spreading it to others causing more collapse of society. or go broke end up homeless and also risk catching the disease and spreading it to the population. the solution is to overhaul the governing systems in place, once again it's not fit to serve everyone. this is what happens when people barely can afford to live.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
just seen your thread Hkk. i've been trying to spot a pattern with this, but I think you and CapAquaPis are correct in terms of compassion and social change for the world is needed.

saturn and pluto in capricorn is gonna unearth and root out any dead wood within governments and business. if something isn't working right, then its going to be put to the test. that's what is happening now, this is a harsh lesson and test on all the structures that currently support societies on earth. are they fit to serve us? what about those power structures? do they only serve the 1%, those who control our society, how does this current setup work for us all? jupiter in the mix is really interesting, because it provides an escape from the doom and gloom and offers philosophical and ethical insight at the same time it's probably magnifying everything a bit. there is a strong emphasis on truth, the cold hard truth. that conjuction with the sun was jupiter, saturn, pluto, sun and mercury. that's a "real talk" aspect if I have ever seen one!

the test is the virus. this is to show the flaws across all systems that are in place worldwide. there is a light at the end of the tunnel, but humanity needs to recognise this. what has this whole experience taught us? that we need to rethink our approach to community, it's brought us closer together in that respect. we need to check on our families, again bringing us together and making us more aware of our connections to each other, do we all need to talk more to our families and spend more time talking to them. but here in the uk it's telling us something much more beyond that. we are recognising that healthcare workers are heroes and that they deserve way more respect from the government. that we need to look out for the homeless, the move to rehouse the homeless by the uk government is something I never thought I would ever see a conservative government do. likewise ,providing financial aid and help to self employed or people who work independently again is something which is incredibly positive. concern over each others wellbeing being prioritised over money, this is something we as a society should always be looking to do. people living in lockdown are experiencing what life can be like for those who struggle with employment or disability or health issues. this disaster has given us insight into practical ways we can be emphatic and caring towards each other and the people in society who are typically forgotten. and made us aware how power institutions and governments that only serve themselves are not fit to survive a crisis like this. this is has shown us how to reform our society because of the fragility of the systems we have in place. these capitalist systems have got more and more exclusive and widened the wealth disparity, it's run out of control and if something like this happens it makes us realise that we need to totally overhaul it. it doesn't serve the whole of society effectively.

we need to change the farming system, these viruses are born in horrible conditions, wet markets, overcrowded cruel living conditions for animals, unnatural conditions that animals suffer in. its all part of a greater exploitative capitalist regime thats now a worldwide new normal. but it isn't working, because we need everything, on the pyramid of power to be fit and healthy because beyond ethical reasons if it isn't then a crisis can occur and destroy our societies. people are facing stark choices, go to work and risk catching the disease and spreading it to others causing more collapse of society. or go broke end up homeless and also risk catching the disease and spreading it to the population. the solution is to overhaul the governing systems in place, once again it's not fit to serve everyone. this is what happens when people barely can afford to live.

Thanks for this multiple.

The world is taking a full turn. Who would’ve thought, your are correct, that conservative government would house the homeless. It could always have been done but now look, it’s happening!

Tables are turning.

We have been out on earth and we haven’t, as a collective, treated the world correctly. We haven’t treated one another correctly.
Things are changing.
Homeless getting housed
Everyone still not on a level playing field but we are being pushed to show that no matter who we are, we are all the same. We are human and materials don’t count.

Farming back in the day was done properly but we have gone the other way with it. Now we need to go back to basics and start again

Hkk

Account Closed
I agree. Things are changing. There will be a new normal.

https://www.healthline.com/health/influenza/facts-and-statistics#1

Influenza will not go away. Now that we are changing to a fear based world, we will have to continue with isolations forever. New strains will continue to evolve, with no vaccines. Get used to your home, and being isolated. The new normal.

I’m feeling this too now. I was optimistic but my feelings change. I can see us walking around in masks being the norm. Being at home most of the time. Food being delivered. No more integration. No more pollution though or less anyway.

Opal

Premium Member
I am in construction. It is called an essential service. We cannot work from home. If you are an extrovert, construction is a good job to be in.

People say they believe and trust in God, the Cosmos.

I believe in the Cosmos. When my time is through, it is through. I can't change my destiny.

The world has changed. Tick, tick, tock

Opal

Premium Member
I’m feeling this too now. I was optimistic but my feelings change. I can see us walking around in masks being the norm. Being at home most of the time. Food being delivered. No more integration. No more pollution though or less anyway.

Actually, we will be easier to control, with communication being held to small gatherings too.

multiple

Account Closed
Thanks for this multiple.

The world is taking a full turn. Who would’ve thought, your are correct, that conservative government would house the homeless. It could always have been done but now look, it’s happening!

Tables are turning.

We have been out on earth and we haven’t, as a collective, treated the world correctly. We haven’t treated one another correctly.
Things are changing.
Homeless getting housed
Everyone still not on a level playing field but we are being pushed to show that no matter who we are, we are all the same. We are human and materials don’t count.

Farming back in the day was done properly but we have gone the other way with it. Now we need to go back to basics and start again

yes I think we can learn from this, the virus is bad but it could be so much worse. if we don't change those structures then we headed for catastrophe. it is a warning to all the leaders of the world.

look at the wet markets and china, this country is becoming the next superpower. like any superpower they have a responsibility to the world. the virus came from practices that no longer are working. the idea of eating wildlife is a hangover from a past communist regime and is no longer appropriate. these aren't outdated cultural practices, these are outdated government practices. again pluto and saturn rooting out what isn't appropriate or working that have origins within the government and showing how certain things need to be removed.

Hkk

Account Closed
yes I think we can learn from this, the virus is bad but it could be so much worse. if we don't change those structures then we headed for catastrophe. it is a warning to all the leaders of the world.

look at the wet markets and china, this country is becoming the next superpower. like any superpower they have a responsibility to the world. the virus came from practices that no longer are working. the idea of eating wildlife is a hangover from a past communist regime and is no longer appropriate. these aren't outdated cultural practices, these are outdated government practices. again pluto and saturn rooting out what isn't appropriate or working that have origins within the government and showing how certain things need to be removed.

Do you think this is the energy from January 12th Saturn Pluto Jupiter et.c or is it something else? Like Neptune in Pisces

multiple

Account Closed
Do you think this is the energy from January 12th Saturn Pluto Jupiter et.c or is it something else? Like Neptune in Pisces

neptune in pisces is definitely showing us that the route to change is through compassion and empathy. neptune has a strong influence when it's going through this sign. it will be a very long time before humanity see's this planet in this sign. neptune never really asserts itself so it's probably not going to be obvious to us what we need to do. I think the danger is ignoring the lesson and moment we have to reflect intelligently and compassionately on what is happening. we always typically just carry on without reform. there is too much exploitation and greed on earth right now, it's gonna be our own undoing.

Hkk

Account Closed
neptune in pisces is definitely showing us that the route to change is through compassion and empathy. neptune has a strong influence when it's going through this sign. it will be a very long time before humanity see's this planet in this sign. neptune never really asserts itself so it's probably not going to be obvious to us what we need to do. I think the danger is ignoring the lesson and moment we have to reflect intelligently and compassionately on what is happening. we always typically just carry on without reform. there is too much exploitation and greed on earth right now, it's gonna be our own undoing.

I agree.

I feel if the world doesn’t work together on this we won’t get anywhere. Example when U.K. stops lockdown and all looks normal the virus will still spread as ppl will start travelling again. The world needs to get together and I feel once one country sorts it out they won’t help others and this is where the issue will lie.
We will travel to one another and spread as at some point they will open up the airlines again and leave the poorer countries to it. That’s not the solution.

We are being taught a massive lesson here and until we all unite it won’t work