Uranus-Mars archetype name

Whoam1

I have found that Scorpio is Mars ruled and Uranys exalted(This of course you may or may not agree with). However some people have this energy archetype through aspects and angularity and I was wondering how would any of you refer to it?

Some examples of other combinations are Jove- Sun/Jupiter
Pan- Saturn/Mars (as seen in capricorns)

waybread

I have an out-of-sign Pisces Mars- Gemini Uranus trine (3-degree orb) I would say it confers a lot of energy, at least during the younger years. Then consider the things that Uranus rules, which include modern astrology, science, aviation, electronics and the future. Probably you will find the person dedicating a lot of energy (Mars) to one of these pursuits.

I don't see the point in assigning exaltations to modern planets. Mars is the traditional ruler of Scorpio.

Last edited:

Whoam1

A sign is composed of planet energies and anti-thesis.

Example scorpio is Uranus/Mars. Anti theses of Moon/Venus. It doesn't much matter that Uranus is exalted in Scorpio except for the fact it's an intergal part of the structure of the signs energy.

Cancer is Jupiter/Moon. Anti-thesis Saturn/Mars (pan)

So on and so forth.

My Uranus-Mars stems from my 9th harmonic Uranus aspecting natal Mars, and My 9th harmonic Mars asoecting natal Uranus. They together aspect Venus (square) and Mercury (trine).

Whoam1

Taking a sidereal astrologer name for scorpio the promethean soul I've concluded that promethean is a good name for this combination.

waybread

Have you read the book by Richard Tarnas, Prometheus the Awakener? He argued that Prometheus was a much more suitable name for Uranus.

CapAquaPis

The dwarf planet Eris is a combination of Mars and Uranus, named for the goddess of discord and disaster: she's about war and crisis alike Mars, then there are more astrologers theorized Eris is exalted in the masculine yet "goddess" sign Aquarius, and Uranus itself is a genderfluid planet that rules Aquarius, but Mercury which rules signs: the dual personality Gemini (the twins) and "goddess" Virgo (an earth sign, the "earth mother" archetype) has a lot to do with people not conforming in bio-sex or gender roles, expectations and stereotypes.