Will I enter a serious relationship in 2019?

yoyostar

So, yes, I am I guess another person that is wondering the same.Whether I will enter a serious relationship in 2019.

Being single for many years now and frequently meeting people that come and go from my life suddenly and usually with a sense of fairytale, like "fated" encounters with short or no life, I kind of feel tired and disappointed. Although I get a confirmation that I am liked as a woman, the fact that I don't have a partner with whom I can communicate mentally and emotionally and get affection, makes me feel very lonely. In combination with other life circumstances, I feel like fighting alone. I would like to meet a person to also share deeper things and feel safe and peaceful with him. And having a prospective for something longterm, like settling down in a few years.

Recently I met another guy that I was really interested and he is married. In a bad marriage, as he said to me. Bad or not, still married. We didn't date, but we spend some time together as friends from the professional environment. I never expected I will develop feelings. Initially I didn't physically like him, but the more we were talking the more common interests I discovered we have. And the more charming I started finding him. We both reached a point trying to find excuses to meet in our office, so I decided to cut any contact with him and told him that we cannot be friends anymore. Trying to cope with it now.

So, I would like to know if my "luck" of meeting inappropriate people will still go on for 2019, as its been a while that my capacity of getting disappointments and recovering is not big anymore. The question of this chart is:

Will I enter a serious relationship in 2019?

(pls forgive me for wrong analysis as I started reading about horary recently)

1st house in Cancer, so significator is Moon.
Moon is in Taurus which is in exaltation there(good sign?).
Venus should also be my co-significator, as a female.
Venus is in Capricorn ready to enter the 7th house of relationships. Good sign?
7th house ruler is Saturn. Saturn is in his ruler in Capricorn. Saturn is also in 7th house and is in almost exact aspect to moon and about to aspect Venus. Another good sign?
Pluto is also in the 7th house and ready to form aspect with Moon. Not sure if this plays any role here though and what it means.

Furthermore, if Sun is the co-significator of my future partner(as I guess sun must be for men over 35, unless I meet someone younger than me:sideways::biggrin: ), Sun is in Aquarius, which is in detriment. Sun is also about to form a square with Moon. That means that I am going to meet/date someone but things will not go that well? Sun is also in separating aspect from Venus. I don't understand what this means. I hope this is not related to the married guy I met and hope he is not thinking something crazy.

As for the 4th house, which is the end of matters and for relationship things is 4th from 7th, aka 10th, ruler is Mars which is also located in Aries, so at home, but in 28 degrees and about to depart soon for Taurus.

Very confused. Can anyone help with the interpretation and also with the timings?

Thank you so much.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_relat.29478.352358.png
    astro_w2gw_relat.29478.352358.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 50
  • aspects.jpg
    aspects.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 33

rafaella

I think this chart is showing your current situation. Moon trines Saturn, Saturn in detriment of Moon. Venus is there too, and can be the wife.

Moon also squares Sun, Sun in detriment. Sun could be a new guy but not sure. Sun is not in good dignity, it might just suggest you dealing with old situations and trying to clear it off. Breaking old patterns.

So serious relationship, I think not... Not yet anyway.
So I think things have not ended with this guy, he is still there.

yoyostar

Thank you so much, Rafaella for your reply. Sad to think that I will go through another year of being single and another year of facing meaningless situations.

I have the intuition that this guy will come back to me eventually for something. He is supposed to be in a state of thinking about his marriage now. A stage that I don't want to get involved in any way, as it is his life, his marriage etch. So, once I realised that we started having feelings for each other, I stopped seeing him even as a friend, as it would be really hard to remain friends.

But the truth is that even if he came back after a few months saying that he is getting a divorce or sth like that, I would still be confused or negative, as recovering from a divorce doesn't happen in a few weeks. Plus he has children and I have not. Being with a guy like that would be a huge decision although I am trying to familiarise myself with the concept as I am getting older and the chances to meet a divorced guy with children are higher than before.

I just would wish if he didn't bother me again, as its already very hard for me. It was hard to make this decision, as he didn't want to cut the "friendship' ties, so I had to be very straightforward and strict with him.

Or I wish he would be unmarried or divorced and "clean". He have so nice chemistry and so many common things. He is the type of guy that I can't stop talking for hours and hours and hours. :sad:

Anyways. Thank you so much again. I ll keep you posted.

By the way, the trend you see in the chart is that we will probably get in touch again but it will not work out right? Because sun is in detriment.

rafaella

I don't think you're single but that it will take time for this to develop. Why I'm hesitant is due to Saturn in negative reception to Moon plus Saturn in its own house, so this guy will be dealing with his own issues. If he has kids, then there is too much stuff to take care of and a big decision. So the detriment may suggest you feeling like he is not there for you.

But Moon is strong, Taurus best sign for it. Saturn too has dignity. Part of marriage which determines quality of relationship between you and him, is in Cancer, Moon is dispositor. Moon in strong sign and fixed. If you enter a relationship with this guy it will be good, healthy and longterm.

So up to you to decide if its worth it. Maybe give him 2-3 months to decide, and if he doesn't then go look for someone else.

cheers :)

yoyostar

Thank you so much, Rafaella, for sharing this.

I am not single? :innocent: haha new hint-I didn't know this!

Our synastry and composite are great, as far as I can understand. There are many indicators of attraction and many others that we can get along well together. I haven't encountered so good charts since many years, since my last relationship. And to be honest, they are even better than my last relationship.

For sure though this doesn't mean that we will end up together.

Lets see what happens... And if the 100 years of loneliness will end in 2019. With him :sideways:

cloxkinghere

Have you ever thought that the reason the chart is coming off as negative is because you put yourself in that situation? Meaning, being interested in the wrong people and feeling lonely?

Maybe, the chart is telling you, "Hey, you're single because you're doing this, this, and this. The road that you made yourself IS the reason why you won't find someone this year." Or, "You have stuff to figure out before you're ready."

Even by own personal experience, I've come to realize that the charts I have cast for myself may have just been telling me to stop and to figure it out on my own.

Focus on yourself. Enjoy your life and live it full. Having a romantic partner isn't that big of a deal. Watch who you surround yourself with. It'll come to you when time says you're ready.

yoyostar

cloxkinghere , I feel very much your words and you are right, as if our mind is occupied by thinking the wrong person, there is no space left to identify new opportunites and people.

But can we really chose for whom our heart will beat fast?

I don’t really know the answer. On the one hand it’s about games of our mind and on which extent we can control those games. On the other hand, we are thinking and emotional animals and we can’t match with everyone. And the more complex we are the more complex it gets to match and to feel fulfilled. And sometimes this happens with the “wrong” person. Unfortunately.

I will keep your words in my mind and try to move on. Already trying as I cut any contact with him and I hope this will help.

All the best for you and I ll keep you posted.

yoyostar

May I ask also what does Mars changing sign mean? Is there any notation regarding the fact that in the chart he is in the late degrees?

Also, is there any notation that he is in dignity and will go to detriment?

Thank you :)