will i be single next year?

myapie

Hello
someone told me that next year i will not finally be single. Because jupiter will transit in other house probably.
What do you think about this?
I am fed up being single/ But since a maybe year or so i started to work hard on myself, i graduated with 'A'. i look for a job and i started running and going to the gym.
Im feeling better and maybe its some kind of karma when i start to DO the life flow also starts flowing and makes my life better.
I cut off toxic people to the minimum. Like i cut off everyone who i think have been or is toxic. I am left with only a small group of people that I dont even reveal everything.
I did something very weird and good which was i graduated i got more than 400 likes on fb on my graduation picture. My ex started to observe me again and like my picture. Next day i cut my hair and i have 20st style hari. My ex approved it and i see he has become interested in me in a way that i started to exist to him. BUT he still messes around some old drama and people, liking toxic people's pictures and ect. He is virgo with venus in libra so he is surrounded by women and he likes it.

I dont know why he started to be visivble. Maybe because i have changed? Maybe because i moved on?
There is a good saying from Devils Advocate Movie - "don't let them see you coming" from this part - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdQ3aXO4gys

He is a genius. Everyone that inspires me which are mentors psychologists, coachers from the all around the world say this term and say that we cant put our life on social media, we cant make people see the progress, only the victory. I am like this now.

I have become very individualistic and independent i dont need anyone - even a man to be by my side.

I am afraid that toxic peopel from the past would do sth against me because then innerly know they are weaker than me.

I see some kind of a change in my life. Maybe its pre saturn return. or i just get assertively what i want, i dont look at the others and i dont care aabout opinions.
I get respect from people because i say my opinion and i stand by it. 1st time in my life when i am 28...

What do you think? What happened and what will happen?

Thank you!

Attachments

• image _Maja.jpg
    image _Maja.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 23

ardentika

For that question Id look at a SR. It's generally a hard thing to predict a significant relationship cos many times every thing points at that but it doesn't happen in the end. So it's all potrntial. And from your transits , Jupiter will be in your 5th that doesn't necessarily promise a relationship but has potential for fun and romance.

myapie

thank you !

what is sr?

someone told me as well that my progressed moon will conjunct my venus soon and its also a sign of a romance. but im not sure if im able to have a romance because im all home and search for a job , try to change environment .

myapie

SR means Solar Return.

thank you for the patience.
i am putting my solar return chart.
i mean i dont even know how to read this its 1st time i do solar return chart. and actually any help is appreciated :)

Attachments

• sr.jpg
    sr.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited: