Surgery and Near Death Experience in Natal Chart

MsTarius

Hello my name is MsTarius
I am new to this site and would like some opinions about my chart.
I am not sure if the birth time listed is correct or not but it is what I was told by my biological mother before she passed away. I am looking for aspects or indicators of surgeries. I was born when my mother was 6 months pregnant and I had to have an operation shortly after birth (intestines). Also, at around age 9 I had surgery to remove my appendix. What are some things to look for in a chart to indicate surgeries? Also, at around age 3 I died for a few minutes in an ambulance on the way to the hospital. Would this be considered a "death" or a near death experience and how would it present in the chart?

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?gm=a1;btyp=2;mth=gw;sday=2;smon=10;syr=2017;rs=0;nhor=14;nho2=2

Attachments

• MsTarius Chart.jpg
    MsTarius Chart.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 43

kshantaram

Premium Member
some observations : do share specific feedbacks how true-insightful,

jup own pisces 8th, success amidst adversities, protection from death;

sat aspect own cap 6th, protective of employment, and defeat of enemies/hurdles/accidents etc;
and sat lord 6th over 12th with 12th lord moon, success amidst adversities;

moon own cancer 12th for hospitalisation, life after death, etc,
again success amdist adversities, and protective;
jup pisces elevated aspect over moon-sat cancer 12th for death/spiritual liberating experiences;

aries-mars inimical for leo asc, lord mars own dark pit scorpio 4th the death triangle,
such in-depth experiences,
jup trine aspect scorpio protective again,
research-occult-metallurgical-alchemy aptitudes;

inimical mars lord 10th, stress-delay in career matters and recognition;
sat debilated aspect over aries 10th for career-success;

asc lord sun-venus-rahu sag 5th, artistic aptitudes, foreign arts and relationships,
rise-fall in life, not good for child-birth, need for ancestor worship;

past 2.5yrs sat transit sun-venus-rahu stressing luck-edu-romance-children-position;
sat 5th seeking change but stuck, negating employment prospects;
while could be good for quicker recovery from health issues.

ketu the separative node over gemini 11th, hyper-analytical;
detachment from income-gains-friendships, 12th from moon;
prone to pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-chest-neck, etc,
enhanced by aspect from surgical mars;

past 1.5yr ketu transit jup pisces 8th,
pain-injury-surgery urological-feet-liver etc;

ketu now transit acq 7th,
pain-injury-surgery abdominals-lower legs-sciatica etc
and impacting relationship-marriage;

sooner sat moves to own cap 6th, good for employment prospects,
and success amidst adversities;
sat transit opp moon, health-employment under stress to watch-care;

jup moves to mars-scorpio 4th good for research-occult aptitudes,
trine jup own pisces 8th for spiritual explorations;
and trine moon-sat cancer 12th for foreign lands, spirituality;and protective;

hope observations offer clues to reflect, may share feedbacks how true-insightful etc;
wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

MsTarius

Aquarius7000

I will try to include any features that I think may help

-- small stature (5ft)
-- pale skin
-- medium to big eyes (blue)
-- perfect nose
-- big ears
-- straight to slightly wavy hair (brown now but was blonde until mid 20's early 30's when it started to darken)
-- small face but wide-ish chin
-- small feet (size 5 1/2)
-- small delicate hands with medium to long fingers
-- dry skin with lots of wrinkles on hands and palms

MsTarius

Aquarius7000

I don't know if having a list of personality traits would help but I am making a list (though it is hard to critique your own personality I will try).

-- painfully shy and awkward
-- anger outbursts as a child still occasionally as an adult but it takes a lot to really get me mad.
-- easily overwhelmed by other people
-- i like to be alone
-- HATE public places and crowds
-- can always see many sides of an issue
-- good at giving advice (not so good at living my own advice)
-- drawn to spiritual or esoteric knowledge and truth
-- cannot tolerate prejudice, racism, or any unfair treatment of people
-- I like people who are different in some way

hope this helps.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope this additional information to my best offers some clues to tendencies in life :
could share specific feedbacks how true-insightful,

leo asc brilliant, sensitive, individualistic, high self-pride;
asc lord sun over sag, philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, sportive, impulsive;

sat retro towards gemini 11th, delayed gains from technology, old friends, old people;
health issues related to arms-shoulders-ears-chest-lungs and surgery with ketu separative node there;

sun-sat opp 5/11, great stress in luck-edu-health-romance-children-position-income-gains-friendships,
strained relationship with father-children-friends-spouse;
sat lord 7th for spouse; delayed gains from spouse/business partners;

lords 1/7 sun-sat over sag-cancer, 6/8 from each other, friendly lords jup-moon,
prone to sweet conflicts in marriage-relationship;
retro sat gemini and venus opp, seeking affection/romance, difficult to manifest;
sat 7th lord over 12th prone to separation in marriage;

mars scorpio attracted to magnetic passionate males,
while jup pisces would like to settle for sensitive, spiritual, ethical profiles as husband;

jup 9th lord negating to 8th, negating luck, negating support from father-husband;

moon-sat cancer 12th, sensitive, melancholic, economic in spending;
tending to foreign lands; prone to colds/congestion;
moon highest deg the core personality;

mars scorpio 2nd highest deg, factor for vocation,
research-occult-investigative-forensic aptitudes;

sun-mer-venus-rahu sag 5th opp sat, prone to cancer of the heart-stomach-kidneys-skin etc,
artistic aptitudes, acting skills, foreign relationships; venus combust, seeking inner beauty;
aptitude for medicine-anaesthesia/skin cancer etc;

mer-sat opp, tactical, negotiation skills; calculative;

Last edited:

MsTarius

kshantaram

Thank you very much for your analysis.

In reference to:
leo asc brilliant, sensitive, individualistic, high self-pride;
(I agree with Sensitive and idnividualistic)

In reference to:
asc lord sun over sag, philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, sportive, impulsive;
(I agree with philosophical)

In reference to:
sun-sat opp 5/11, great stress in luck-edu-health-romance-children-position-income-gains-friendships,
strained relationship with father-children-friends-spouse;
sat lord 7th for spouse; delayed gains from spouse/business partners;
(I agree with great stress in luck-edu-health-romance-children-position-income-gains-friendships)

In reference to:
retro sat gemini and venus opp, seeking affection/romance, difficult to manifest;
(I agree with romance being difficult to manifest)

In reference to:
sat 7th lord over 12th prone to separation in marriage;
(I agree with prone to separation in marriage)

In reference to:
mars scorpio attracted to magnetic passionate males,
(I agree with being attracted to magnetic passionate males)

In reference to:
while jup pisces would like to settle for sensitive, spiritual, ethical profiles as husband;
(I agree with wanting to settle for sensitive, spiritual, ethical husband)

In reference to:
jup 9th lord negating to 8th, negating luck, negating support from father-husband;
(I am not sure I agree with the word "negating" however I agree with lacking support from husband )

In reference to:
moon-sat cancer 12th, sensitive, melancholic, economic in spending; tending to foreign lands; prone to colds/congestion;
(I agree with sensitive, melancholic, economic in spending )

In reference to:
artistic aptitudes, acting skills, foreign relationships; venus combust, seeking inner beauty; aptitude for medicine-anaesthesia/skin cancer etc;
(I agree with artistic aptitudes , seeking inner beauty)

In reference to:
mer-sat opp, tactical, negotiation skills; calculative;
(I agree with negotiation skills)

ashriia

Looking at the chart, some theories -
ruler of the sun in the 8th, can lead to health issues/death related themes.
6th house of health ruler, in the 12th house of hospitalization.
mars in the 4th in scorpio- mars rules sharp objects/cutting.
uranus conjunct the IC very early homelife, square a moon in the 12th.
unexpected and unusual early homelife, often lots of changes in residence, or a disconnected feeling from "home"/a parent, mother might have been unusual in some way also or from a different culture/country. ( Lots of natives with moon in the 12th seem to have scorpio sun moms. )
saturn in the 12th, or any planet conjunct the ascendant, is often what the mother was feeling/going through during pregnancy or time of birth. saturn or pluto on the ascendant, usually means difficulty with labor. Even with saturn not conjunct the ascendant in your case, saturn is retrograde in the 12th- which can indicate perhaps some depression during pregnancy which was felt by you.

Intenstinal problems- nerves- I often look to virgo for. But mercury conjunct mars, or moon square uranus IMO are indicators of issues with the belly area and stress related health issues in general. avoiding stimulants is a good idea - even the basic ones like coffee.

hope that is helpful.:smile:

MsTarius

Interesting that you mentioned an unexpected and unusual early homelife, often lots of changes in residence, or a disconnected feeling from "home"/a parent, mother might have been unusual in some way also or from a different culture/country. I was born premature (about the 6th month of pregnancy) and had to have an operation on my intestines sometime shortly after birth. I was later given up for adoption (around age 2) which ties in nicely with the disconnected feeling from "home".

aquarius7000

Hi,

Apologies for the delay, but feel free to remind me if I forget the thread again.

So, here is my dilemma with your chart. Going by how you described yourself physically and also your disposition, as well as a tough childhood, it almost seems like you might have Saturn closer to the Asc. than it is now, or a weak Asc, whose lord is poorly placed. Here is the information I require because if we have wrong houses due to a wrong Asc., we are only going by the planets and their aspects, not knowing which houses are influenced and in what way. I would like to first feel more confident about the Asc.

Are your eyes generally watery and do you have a rounded chest area?
Is the face round (with a tendency for chubbiness) or longish?

Is the husband much older than you (more than 5 yrs), or has a lot of liabilities on him? Is he oldish looking than his age?

Did you have many partners already (like more than 3?)

What is your career? Does it involve the overseas in some way, like you might need to travel abroad, or your clients/ business partners might be abroad, or foreigners (I am not talking about the odd foreigner at the workplace, but more the rule than the exception).

Did you have it good with your foster parents? A good, loving home?

How many siblings and do you get along well? Are they well placed in life?

How is the deal with children of your own?

Please feel free to ignore any question you are not comfortable with.

Thanks.