Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Bunraku

Exhibit A:
11-5.jpg

Hkk

Account Closed
a lot of conservative women these days do. they like the "done" look if that makes sense. it seems to be the trend.

I get that. Unfortunately these procedures in the long run just make a persons looks worse. It ruins their facial structure, bone structure and then thru end up with sagging skin. A vicious cycle occurs where they need to keep on top of the procedures to prevent the side effects yet the procedures are causing the side effects. The want then changes to need. Even the smallest procedure can ruin your natural looks.

The younger ppl in their twenties are not waiting for there features to develop. I’m not sure they even know that this natural cycle occurs where there face grows into them. They just want the insta look. Uranus gone crazy maybe

SunConjunctUranus

Or, observing the Hebrew Sabbath. (It's sundown to sundown, which you probably already know.). :biggrin:

I see. Islam and Yahudi are very look alike religions. It's very likely they make a truce near the end of apocalyptic age. Btw, what's your 12/12 predict about these pattern?

You know what ds, when you live in Islamic society and listen a chant like "la illaha il allah" from outside - man, you're in trouble.

Hkk

Account Closed
agreed HKK! It’s hard to get this across to people more focused on looking attractive than on being attractive, though. Poor things.
Not that looks and sexuality aren’t valuable at all, but most of the time one spends in a relationship is more about the energy than about either of those things.

Absolutely agree. Yes poor things. I see it more as a mental issue. I feel it’s less about whether men or boys will like them but more about how they feel about themselves and society today. When I was younger it was who had the best Nike’s lol now it’s about who wears the most expensive makeup and if their ‘eyebrows are on fleek’’. It’s keeping up with their friends and social culture. It’s an obsession for the sake of taking a selfie.
The biggest thing for me is that these procedures are not healthy for the body or mind and causes problems as they get older. I’m the uk the procedures are not regulated. There is no law so any Tom dick it Harry can carry them out. It’s scary. I’ve seen 18 year olds looking like Donald Duck and I feel bad for them l. No one is telling them that they will grow and their looks will develop. It’s not nice to see people destroying themselves and looking like robots with no facial expressions

Hkk

Account Closed
Completely agree with you. It’s pretty unregulated here in the US too but not sure how much additional regulations could solve. My friends sister is a plastic surgeon and she is really big on “info advertising.” So she’s telling these 20 somethings that they need to get preventive Botox early. Of course she’ll say that cause she’s making several hundred dollars an injection and like you’re saying a customer for life. The reason I think more regs aren’t enough to fix the problem is it just gives surgeons and MDs a monopoly which is not deserved when the problem was created by their plastic approach to the body in the first place?! You see them advertising everywhere too.
It’s also dangerous.

I think you’re right there. Needs more than regulation. Education in this would help but still something more. It’s made to look like fun. Like you say about advertising. This doesn’t help

Opal

Premium Member
Reminds me of Dr Mengele. But he was considered evil. Now the people performing the "procedures" are "respected"?