when will i find the one and fall in love?

anna122

hi!
my name is ioanna. i have been having love problems lately. i used to have many heartbreaks in the past, too much suffering from destructive relationships and all these resulted in me being frustrated and reserved. although i am trying hard to find a nice guy i tend to run into liars and bad guys. i want to find something exciting and to fall in love. so i want to know when i will find the one. i'd also like to find out through my chart if there are prospects of a good marriage.
i was born in April 13 1977 19:45 pm
location Greece . Thessaloniki.

Hello Ioanna

Interesting chart! So independent but needing a relationship at the same time!

This might partly be answered by an horary astrologer.

There are many chances for love to come around. I don't think I can predict exactly.

Things that get us in the mood for love or love to come around occur when:
* transiting venus crosses over your ascendant making attractive to others; this has recently occurred for you (in the last month)
* transiting venus conjuncts or trines your eros (conjunction occurs early Jan for you)
* transiting venus conjuncts natal uranus (just occurred)
* planets moving through the 5th house (house of fun and love) (which will occur for you in feb-march)
* maybe transiting venus conjunct/trine jupiter (conjunction - late april/early may)

Marriage:
* Composite jupiter in the 7th house (unanswerable here)
* Maybe planets moving through 7th house

anna122

hi 23! you are so right! so intendepentent and at the same time in great need of a relationship, love and understanding. weird don't you think? you said that horary astrology is more adequate to answer my question. what am i supposed to post? again date of birth, hour and what else? :confused: