Do you attract your south node signs? or north node signs?

PlutoLibScoAsc

I think that I attract my south node signs quite a lot be it friends or dates. Eventually, after many years I found that they're really not healthy for my personal growth, is like they bog me down quite a lot. How about you?

ElenaJ

I think that I attract my south node signs quite a lot be it friends or dates. Eventually, after many years I found that they're really not healthy for my personal growth, is like they bog me down quite a lot. How about you?

I'm surprised to hear the choice comes from NN/SN.
Attracting others usually links with ascendent/descendent, moon or sun.
Why do you think NN/SN is potent here?

PlutoLibScoAsc

@ElenaJ
I learned from Lada, the astrologer. The NN(Rahu)/SN(ketu) is something very karmic and it also tells us about the journey, the goal in this lifetime, to achieve is the NN. The SN is sth we're very familiar with, is sth we should let go and we should move foward to NN and achieve it. She also mentioned relationships with regards to SN/NN and so I look into my charts and other people charts, I see a relation there most of the time.

Blaze

Account Closed
No. I attract the crazies due to my seventh house lord sitting in the 12th. Least the chart gives me a nice warning.

Osamenor

Staff member
I think that I attract my south node signs quite a lot be it friends or dates.

Which of your houses have a cusp in your south node sign? Or, if your south node sign is intercepted, which house is it in?

Do you have any planets in the same sign as your south node? If so, which house(s) do they rule?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

@ElenaJ
I learned from Lada, the astrologer. The NN(Rahu)/SN(ketu) is something very karmic and it also tells us about the journey, the goal in this lifetime, to achieve is the NN. The SN is sth we're very familiar with, is sth we should let go and we should move foward to NN and achieve it. She also mentioned relationships with regards to SN/NN and so I look into my charts and other people charts, I see a relation there most of the time.

I've seen her videos on this topic and I like them very much, too.
However I think even she would agree that the nodes, important as they are, are not the first contacts to be evaluated. They add to the rest.
A planet sitting on someone else's north or south node can help shed light, but it's far from the only contact to look at.

Hkk

Account Closed

Hey PlutoLSA......

Personally i have always attracted and get attracted to Aries types. Loud aggressive cocky egotistical etc Aries is my descendant. However through the years I’m slowly moving from this and getting attracted to more intelligent calm ppl with ambition so still some Aries but without the ego and aggression.

I have heard before that one can attract south nodes too. My SN is Aquarius and I have had amazing Aquarius friends. Ones who I have had adventure and the best time of my life with however..... lol..... I couldn’t carry on with this fun as there was no limits therefore causing me to get no where in life in general. So I kind of know where you’re coming from with SN

ElenaJ

"However through the years I’m slowly moving from this and getting attracted to more intelligent calm ppl with ambition"
I wonder if this has anything to do with the progression of your aires ascendent into taurus?

Gemini888

I'm really not sure about the node thing. I only started to feel my nodes recently, and my nodes are the most unaspected thing in my chart. I don't see any pattern among the people I attract.

Hkk

Account Closed
"However through the years I’m slowly moving from this and getting attracted to more intelligent calm ppl with ambition"
I wonder if this has anything to do with the progression of your aires ascendent into taurus?

Aries is my descendant but maybe it is progressing to Taurus 😍 it would match my cap sun 🌞😍

I’m not sure about the nodes and attraction though....

PlutoLibScoAsc

Which of your houses have a cusp in your south node sign? Or, if your south node sign is intercepted, which house is it in?

Do you have any planets in the same sign as your south node? If so, which house(s) do they rule?

My 5deg south node is in 3rd house conjunct 9deg Uranus and 29deg Neptune.I can't find a nice video on uranus one. The one that I found says that I am rebel which I find untrue about me.

PlutoLibScoAsc

I've seen her videos on this topic and I like them very much, too.
However I think even she would agree that the nodes, important as they are, are not the first contacts to be evaluated. They add to the rest.
A planet sitting on someone else's north or south node can help shed light, but it's far from the only contact to look at.

ElenaJ, Hkk,

Idk... my descendent is Aries 7th house (vedic) , Taurus 7th (placidus) but I really don't encounter many of Aries nor Taurus in my life, those that I remember don't even exceed my 3 little fingers... and we're not even close. Is so happen that my husband is Aries rising, Taurus sun which is pretty surprising to me. And one best friend with Sun Aqua but moon Aries, may be this one? My mom has plenty Aries but we're not even that close... I only started to get one or two quite close friend Taurus after reaching age 25+. Other than my husband, Aries is still nil for me. Well, I do admit I am attracted to sporty Aries but never dated one. I notice I attract Scorpio too, both male and female but Scorpio is 2nd house in vedic and 1st house in placidus.

So...the one that I notice is my south node Sag, they're the one making effort asking for my number, calling me and asking me out (dates or friends). Therefore, in my case I think I am attract more of my south node sign.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Is so happen that my husband is Aries rising "
Not at all surprising. Ascendent/descendent correspondence is one of the strongest links there is.

PlutoLibScoAsc

Is so happen that my husband is Aries rising "
Not at all surprising. Ascendent/descendent correspondence is one of the strongest links there is.

ElenaJ, Hkk
Sorry, I just edited my above comment with more info, like placidus and vedic etc. I think it surprise me because I really don't have many Aries friends or close friend... so yeah...

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
ElenaJ, Hkk,

Idk... my descendent is Aries 7th house (vedic) , Taurus 7th (placidus) but I really don't encounter many of Aries nor Taurus in my life, those that I remember don't even exceed my 3 little fingers... and we're not even close. Is so happen that my husband is Aries rising, Taurus sun which is pretty surprising to me. And one best friend with Sun Aqua but moon Aries, may be this one? My mom has plenty Aries but we're not even that close... I only started to get one or two quite close friend Taurus after reaching age 25+. Other than my husband, Aries is still nil for me. Well, I do admit I am attracted to sporty Aries but never dated one. I notice I attract Scorpio too, both male and female but Scorpio is 2nd house in vedic and 1st house in placidus.

So...the one that I notice is my south node Sag, they're the one making effort asking for my number, calling me and asking me out (dates or friends). Therefore, in my case I think I am attract more of my south node sign.

I see what u mean P

Aries is my descendant like I said before and even though I’m moving away from it slowly there is always a strong connection there whether I like it or not. Yours must be the sn/nn.
Would be interested to see your chart

PlutoLibScoAsc

Aries is my descendant but maybe it is progressing to Taurus �� it would match my cap sun ����

I’m not sure about the nodes and attraction though....

Nodes attraction and connection is very karmic, very strong. Especially south node having this familiarity feelings with the other person is a very hard bond to break and can be very painful. You might want to read and research about them, it can help you understand your future relationships. I see many couples' charts, bad or good, lasting or not, painful or happy, have this nodes bonding most of the time.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I’ve looked at Vedic chart just. Ooh i didn’t like it lol sag sun lmao Virgo rising and cancer moon. Can’t relate at all