It looks like I have a chart of a prostitute / sex worker.

helike13

If I don't know it's my own chart I would believe it's a prostitute's chart. But I am a male and not that good looking to become a male sex worker.

Mars (sex) domicile in Scorpio (sex) in H5 conj Saturn (duty) sextiles Capricorn (financial) Jupiter (growth) in H6 (work) conj DSC (relationships).

DSC in Capricorn (gold-digger?)

H8 (sexual intercourse, other people's money) ruler in H6 (work).

H5 Libra, ruler in H12 (secretive, discreet relationships)

Sun in H12 rules H2 (income from a 'secret ego' that not many knows about)

What do you think? :O

DtRE05C_d.jpg

Chrysalis

Scorpio MC could be a sex worker. Venus or mars strongly aspected to pluto could be a sex worker. Pluto/MC hard aspect could be a sex worker.

wilsontc

Staff member
your career potential, to helike

helike,

In modern astrology, the goal is to figure out what you have the POTENTIAL to do rather than what you HAVE to do. So, even IF you have a chart which COULD be used for becoming a prostitute, unless that is what you WANT to do, you can always make ANOTHER choice. But first let's take a look at whether or not that is even an issue.

In doing a career analysis, it helps to start with the "basics" of the horoscope: Ascendant (how you see yourself), Midheaven (how the world sees you), and North Node (where you need to head to in your life). Your Ascendant is Cancer (emotions), your Midheaven is Pisces (spirituality, also confusion), and your North Node is focused in the 11th house (innovation) and the 12th house (spirituality, also confusion). So you see yourself in terms of your emotions, others see you as spiritual but maybe a little confused, and you have the goal of innovating in life but in a spiritual way that can be confusing.

People with Pisces Midheavens in general tend to be confused what to do in life. This is because Pisces is a "dissolving" energy that dissolves everything around it INTO it. So it's difficult to tell with Pisces energy what is "theirs" and what is "yours"...it simply all kind of "is". This makes it VERY challenging to separate out what YOU want from what OTHERS think you might want.

All right. Stop right there. That does NOT sound like a sex worker who wants to control their customers through sex in order to get their money from them. Also ALL the things Chrysalis mentions you do NOT have in your chart. So if you DID decide to be come a sex worker, you might be confused/deceived by your clients and it would be personally VERY emotionally wounding to you and it would take you FAR away from your life goals of developing an innovative spirituality.

To get an idea on the things you naturally focus on in life, take a look at the houses that have planets in them: 5th house (self-expression), 6th house (routines), 11th house (innovation), and 12th house (spirituality, also confusion). So you focus on expressing yourself in routines in an innovative way that expresses your spirituality. This suggests YOU need to innovate a career path that works for YOU. It should be something you feel comfortable with (Ascendant) that helps your spiritual growth, allows you express yourself, and has a routine to it.

One more thing. You have a seesaw chart, indicating you go "back and forth" on things. So DON'T expect stability in your career choice. Be flexible, adapt as things change around you, and realize that your career may go back and forth as well.

About non-sex worker options,

Tim

Last edited:

greybeard

Very unique chart. As Tim pointed out, a seesaw pattern.

So let's see why this chart is so unique.

Seesaw tells us of a Fluidity in both personality and life narrative. As Tim said, a going back and forth, up and down; vacillation, tentative in approach to life. Ability to see both sides; open minded; a mediator or bridge. You have an unusual ability to communicate meaning; interpreter, artist. Very alive to the here and now, continuously sensitive to changes or imbalance in the surrounding energy field. Strong coordinating abilities.

Let's pause.

We have not looked at a single planet...or even the pattern in any detail. Yet we already know so much about you. And each of the planets will conform to the dictates of the pattern. The pattern is the holistic Gestalt of your life, it's form or shape. Being the most general and least particular, it is the most pervasive and influential chart element; it is controlling. So, ideally your career will incorporate your most basic traits and talents, as shown by a far more detailed look at the pattern and internal psychological structure of this person.

I said earlier that this chart is unique. Well, we are, each and all, unique. But your chart is unique for its special symmetry.

The chart pattern is built around three oppositions, one in each of the Qualities. This is a very uncommon situation. Two of these oppositions are strongly emphasized.

All of these things I've mentioned and will mention carry meaning, can be interpreted in terms of your life and personality. But my spacetime is limited.

The central opposition, and strongest, is Sun-Uranus in Common Air and Fire. Whatever this aspect means, it is central to your being; your life turns on it.

But further, the opposition is embedded in a partile yod; all four planets constituting the formation occupy the 12th degree. Sun is brought to high focus. I suspect a rather compulsive nature...we'll see.

And finally the outer edges of the pattern are secured by trines. What a pretty little package. The trines occur in Earth and Water.

Note that combust Venus will be included in all solar aspects.

Last edited:

greybeard

Anyway, you are well-qualified to become an "entertainer". Your sexuality is no problem.

But that 5th house, tenanted by all the bad boys and dangerously aspected would give me pause.

helike13

Actually I feel my life like some programmed Japanese puzzle. I have very little clue which way to go. Usually people control their life but I feel my life (and my chart) controls me. I feel I have very little space and choices. Whatever I do, the 'uh-huh' moment still haven't come.

Currently I work as a street food hawker about 18 hours of flight from my home country. That's plenty of a distance. So Sagittarius on the H6 cusp in embraced. But I think I should involve myself in some Uranian activities based on foreign matters because it can be the skeleton key to my Yod.

I look at my chart and I see that Yod. If I can solve it.... Most of my chart will be solved. And my eyes were pegged to those bad guys in H5 (who have been sleeping in the last 35 years) connect to H6 Jupiter in Capricorn. So my sexuality and work/financial growth go hand in hand. I don't have the good looks to be a sex worker but this aspect makes sense.

kshantaram

Premium Member
in case adds to ideas to pick, adapt, integrate, share feedbacks,

asc lord moon own cancer 12th for foreign lands,
aptitude for psychology, prone to quick colds, circulatory issues;

taurus inimical-malefic for cancer asc, stress-delays;
mer taurus, gains through writings-communications-singing,
mer lord 12th over 11th gains through foreign lands;

mer lord 4th over 11th, gains through mother-real estate,
while mother may have difficulties;

taurus - love of food-comforts-banking-dentistry-nutrition etc;
prone to throat-thyroid-ear-dental issues;

sat-mars scorpio 5th, technical-mechanical-metallurgical-forensic
-entrepreneurial aptitudes; stress-struggle in life;
scorpio secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate;
sat lord 9th for luck with mars lord 5th, luck n prosperity;
sat opp mer, negotiation skills;

mars-sat retro towards elevated libra 4th, delayed results;
growth through real estate management;
mars aspect own aries 10th, supportive of career
but not good for healthy relationship with superiors;

sag 6th, preference for philosophical-just-sportive work environment;

jup lord 10th for career debilated cap 6th,
extra efforts towards career; jup cap conservative;
prone to liver issues; wear yellow sapphire over pendant;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers sat evenings;

jup cap retro towards own sag 6th, delayed results;
inclined to law-justice, sport, philosophy, conciliatory approach, etc;

sat aspect own cap 7th, debilaiton of jup cancelled,
gradual improvements in health-employment etc;

ketu separative SNode sag 5th, hyper-ambitious and impulsive;
keen interest in philosophy-law-justice-sport;
detachment from luck-edu-romance-children-position;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-thighs etc;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers thurs mornings;

sun-venus-rahu NNode gemini 12th, aptitude for art and graphics,
international business analysis; foreign music; foreign relationships;
rahu 11th, gains from foreigners;

rise-fall in life, prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously; wear brown hessonite over pendant;

sat lord 9th settling life at 36+

hope find relevant n useful, promptly ack, share salient feedbacks,
traits-talents-health-prospects-ideas etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
in case could ack and share salient pointwise feedbacks
hot true-insightful-helpful, traits-talents-health-ideas-remedies etc;

wishing well.

conspiracy theorist

There was a study done that found that prostitutes had the signs Virgo and Capricorn dominant (I can't remember if it was the Sun or Venus). You don't have either but you do have a Cap dsc. Maybe you could invest in a couple prostitutes.

Hkk

Account Closed
If I don't know it's my own chart I would believe it's a prostitute's chart. But I am a male and not that good looking to become a male sex worker.

Mars (sex) domicile in Scorpio (sex) in H5 conj Saturn (duty) sextiles Capricorn (financial) Jupiter (growth) in H6 (work) conj DSC (relationships).

DSC in Capricorn (gold-digger?)

H8 (sexual intercourse, other people's money) ruler in H6 (work).

H5 Libra, ruler in H12 (secretive, discreet relationships)

Sun in H12 rules H2 (income from a 'secret ego' that not many knows about)

What do you think? :O

DtRE05C_d.jpg

I’m sure your are hot h but you don’t need to be good looking to be a sex worker. You should see the state of most prossies!! But if your chart is of a sex worker what type of job do u do. Anything to do with sex like gynaecologist or Ann summers etc?