Relocation.

Blackempress

Hi,

I'm seeking some advice on a pending relocation. I last moved out of hometown (another city) in December for a new job.

Now am waiting for a relocation to a new country.

#reason- A job relocation for atleast 6 months.

When Is there a clear indication for the Long-term relocation?

Thank You.

Attachments

• hi.png
    hi.png
    189.2 KB · Views: 42
  • reloca.jpg
    reloca.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

waybread

I think a lot depends upon how well you currently handle your natal Libra stelllium in the 7th house. These are not light-weight planets to begin with, and the relocation chart shifts them to your 10th house of career. You get to keep those nice natal trines from your domiciled Mercury plus Venus, and transiting Jupiter, which are big aids in coping with Pluto, Saturn, and Mars.

The relocation chart also shifts Neptune into your first house. Those of us who have it natally know that it can be difficult for others to "get" us, so we tend to turn into people pleasers in one-on-one relationships. This seems consistent with a move to a new country and culture, however; where the newcomer is apt to experience a sense of dislocation.

Blackempress

I think a lot depends upon how well you currently handle your natal Libra stelllium in the 7th house. These are not light-weight planets to begin with, and the relocation chart shifts them to your 10th house of career. You get to keep those nice natal trines from your domiciled Mercury plus Venus, and transiting Jupiter, which are big aids in coping with Pluto, Saturn, and Mars.

The relocation chart also shifts Neptune into your first house. Those of us who have it natally know that it can be difficult for others to "get" us, so we tend to turn into people pleasers in one-on-one relationships. This seems consistent with a move to a new country and culture, however; where the newcomer is apt to experience a sense of dislocation.

Moon in the 9th with stellium in 10th and Jupiter in 11th would be a better combination than the Natal placement for Professional advancement won't they?

Neptune (R) in first house with Saggitarius ASC would be equally reflective of the Pisces rising (Natal) or slightly more stable I imagine. The plus here I see is Saggi (ASC) ruler in 11th. (Natally have ASC ruler conj MC).
Overall the relocation would be better wouldn't it?

waybread

As a said, how well do you handle your 7th house stellium now? If it's a good thing going for you, then it will shift to your 10th house of career. You've got some of the lanets square your natal sun. The aspects won't change, just the focus. The relocated moon in the 9th suggests a change of residence, as the moon is one of the symbols of your home.

A shift of Jupiter from the 8th to the 10th should be beneficial. You end up with Jupiter ruling the first house either way, as it is the traditional ruler of Pisces.