Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 08-29-2019, 09:05 PM

Am I doomed in love and better off staying single ?! Venus Rx Venus Sq Pluto

Hi everyone !!!

I would really love to get some insight on my birth chart. Astrology has helped me understand myself better in countless ways. But my love life remains a mystery!

I feel like I was cursed with almost every negative love aspect a person can get ! I have Venus square Pluto, Venus Rx, Pluto and Mars in the seventh house. ( I don’t relate to the whole sign house system at all...)

In 2011, I got into a relationship that ended in 2016. (No cheating involved. I broke up with him. And it was amicable) And I have been single since then. Seems like love just keeps missing me.

Lately I have been feeling like I am better off just staying single. When I meet someone I like, I can’t help but immediately become obsessed and possessive (Venus square Pluto) but I refuse to let the person actually know that I am interested in them (Virgo Moon or Venus rx?) so it just becomes this exercise in futility that leaves me completely frustrated and dejected time and time again. I try to fight it but it’s easier said than done. Especially lately, it’s been causing me a lot of depression. (Neptune opposing my sun ? And I’m in my Rahu Saturn Mahadasha)

The idea of love and relationships causes me so stress and anxiety. I know I am self sabotaging out of fear. My progressed sun and mercury all just crossed into my 7th house ( with my progressed moon soon to follow) so I can’t help but want a relationship but at the same time destroy any chance I have of connecting to anyone out of fear! I’m stuck between paralyzing fear that I am going to die alone and feeling like staying single for life would probably be best for me !

Just thought it would be interesting to see what other people see in my natal and progressed/transit chart. Any and all feedback and advice is welcome ! Thank you!

My natal chart https://ibb.co/DrcPJ16
Transits and Progressions https://ibb.co/3MZpHp4

Last edited by wilsontc; 08-30-2019 at 02:28 AM.

Tags
doomed, love, pluto, single, staying, venus