The age of Aquarius

blacksun?

The real aquarius

Ive been frustrated about not finding true connection to the symbolic world of Aquarius, my Sun sign. It is one of the poorest in attributions, always super-annoying, meaningless trifle, "eccentric", "fashionable" "independent" "intellectual" - is about the gist of it. Terrible trifling nonsense. There has to be more substance to my own sign, for me to relate to it.

I had a breakthrough now though. I realized that Aquarius is of course the Eagle.

In the myth of Aquarius, Zeus turns into an Eagle to abduct Ganymede. So people have coupled Ganymede with Aquarius, which is again utter nonsense. There is zero meaning to that. AQUARIUS is indicated by ZEUS the EAGLE.

All Air signs are poor in what they've been given as symbols. A Scales?? Really?? But Libra is thus Inanna, Maat, the majestic Queen - Aquarius is Zeus the Skygod as the Eagle.

Now Im going to think about beautiful Gemini.
Its loathsome what is being said about Gemini. So feeble. Its clear that we are coming from an age that absolutely abhors the Air element.

In general it is bizarre that no Air sign is being associated with Air-animals, birds. Very stupid. Now that I realize how absurd this all is everything comes together, by utter inability to relate to the Air signs in the terms we've been given, whereas I can relate to each and every other sign perfectly well, even Virgo where I have neither planets nor house cusps. Virgo is very rich in symbolism. Perhaps the richest.

Gemini Libra and Aquarius are all unintelligible through their attributions. I can tel you, because I have a grand trine Sun Moon Pluto in Aquarius-Gemini-Libra, so I should be able to relate, and throughout my career I havent for the life of me been able to see any substantial meaning in the symbolic attributions to any of the air signs. Not have I ever read of a person with an Air sign Sun that they understood themselves in these terms. Never, not once.

So this is done for. Jupiter-Scorpio is first of all so utterly generous as to bring up the Eagle, traditionally a secondary symbol of Scorpio, as the primary symbol of my own sign. And of course this is honours the Eagle -- what is that animal doing as a secondary symbol? The ancients were simply wrong here. There is little Eagle-like to Scorpio. Scorpio does not hover above things. Yes, it does have a doubtless and unwavering eye on the prey. But so do all Fixed Signs when they discern what they want.

In any case, all signs deserve animal symbolism. Having specific humans rather than whole animal species, as a symbol is just extraordinarily poorly.
How can one single human symbolize half a billion people living under each sign now?
Humans are not as a rule higher than other animals. In many ways they are lower. In many of the best of ways, they are equal, and very happy as such.

In these times, humanity will spend some centuries getting on par with animals. Thats all that can be accomplished now.
The vey lowest, worst, scummy humans on the planet are those that seek to colonize other planets after we've destroyed the Earth. Obviously all of us must go down with the Earth, it is not about us, it is about the Earth and all the animals and plans on it that we are given to enjoy and live among. We derive our joy from her. All those other-world-lings like that poor Stephen Hawkings are absolute moral degenerates.

Back to Aquarius.
If we look at US presidents; Lincoln, FDR and Reagan, we see Aquarius is the most broad- and far-sighted sign, and possibly the most cold-blooded in war. Thats no water-bearer, no cup-bearer slave-boy, you ancient fools.

The Age of Aquarius arrives under the EAGLE.

Ride my Wings
As I let you
Before I dive
Close your eyes now little one
this is Aquarius
I will pour you forth and drink you up
but I don't care.

::

The Eagle, hanging seemingly motionless in the sky - this is the symbol of Fixed Air.

Now then there is consecrated a bond between Aquarius and Scorpio, through the mighty Eagle.
Possibly, the human race was not ready for such a bold association.
But now that Ive tasted it, I am never going back to that barren world of the "cup-bearer".

Aquarians: you can drop your cup from the very heights where you live, far too high to even hear it smash to pieces. Yours is not the duty to carry a vessel. The OPEN SKY is the vessel which carries you, who are its will.

CapAquaPis

wrong
jesus
6 jan -5(6bc)
12 midnight
bethlehem
jupiter conjunct saturn

Does this make Jesus only a Capricorn...or based on astrological age methods in his time-an Aquarius? Also this means Mary was born 20/21BC and Joseph in 24/25BC. His parents outlived Jesus when he was crucified on Friday the 13th of April? (it occurred 3 days after Passover or his last supper) in 33/34BC.

david starling

Emperor Constantine connected the Christian Saviour to the Sun, and for the Church, Sunday is the most important day of the week. So, a Capricorn Sun-sign fits the role of "Scapegoat", taking away the Sins of a Christian global village, for all those who choose to become its members. This in reference to the Tropical Age of Capricorn, running concurrently with the Sidereal Age of Pisces. The Tropical Age explains the often dismal, Mundane results of the Christian hegemony, and the idea that an evil being named "Satan" (the Church version of Saturn) rules the Material-realm. The Sidereal Age of Pisces explains the true Spiritual connection that can be achieved by truly devout followers of the Christ.

david starling

Does this make Jesus only a Capricorn...or based on astrological age methods in his time-an Aquarius?

Um, there was a close correspondence between the Sidereal Zodiac and the Tropical from at least 200 B.C. to 200 A.D., so a Sun-sign in Capricorn in one system would most likely be Capricorn in the other as well, during this timeframe.

Bjorkstrand

Does this make Jesus only a Capricorn...or based on astrological age methods in his time-an Aquarius? Also this means Mary was born 20/21BC and Joseph in 24/25BC. His parents outlived Jesus when he was crucified on Friday the 13th of April? (it occurred 3 days after Passover or his last supper) in 33/34BC.

Mary
6 july -23(24BC)
sunrise
Nazreth?

mary + jesus = twin souls, read edgar cayce
jesus= capricorn, mary= cancer
like buddha jesus was born at a full moon

Attachments

• mother_mary_canrisng.jpg
    mother_mary_canrisng.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 31

CapAquaPis

The age of Aquarius dawned in 1945 in the end of WW2 - the radical minded Baby boomer generation born from 1946-64. The first 3 generations in charge of the establishment of the 1960s: the Lost (1893-1907), Greatest (1908-26) and Silent (1927-45) were overthrown by the boomers' vivid Aquarian social Liberalism. And more social changes occurred by the next 3 generations born after 1965: The X/Y (1965-83), Millennial/Z (1984-2002) and Digital Native (2003-17) - generation Alpha is too young (currently ages 5-14) to get political. And most people born from 1893-1917 are deceased.

But, I noticed the generational time cycle can go like this way: the Victorians or traditionalists (1893-97), Progressives or 20th-Centurians (1898-1916), Reactionaries or conformists (1917-35), Radicals or Liberals (1936-54), Conservatives or fundamentalists (1955-73), Liberals or globalists (1974-92), Libertarians or patriots (1993-2011) and New Agers or universalists (2012-16). One generation may be moralist or preservationist of ethics, customs and laws, but the other before or after them is in reverse: Libertine and reformist. But the first half (1893-1945) wanted to keep the status quo.

CapAquaPis

I was born in 1980 - Feb. 15th to be exact (Aquarius sun/moon), so I'm much a liberal alike many Aquarians, except Ronald Reagan (born Feb 6, 1911), US president 1981-89 was a leading conservative figure in US and world politics. But what I find many people born in 1980 or around these years admire some forms of fiscal conservatism. Now for anyone born in the late 1960s-early 70s are more socially liberal, part of the dawning of the Aquarian age at the time. They're concerned about gay rights, tolerance, feminism and environmentalism while they don't advocate wealth redistribution as much.

david starling

I was born in 1980 - Feb. 15th to be exact (Aquarius sun/moon), so I'm much a liberal alike many Aquarians, except Ronald Reagan (born Feb 6, 1911), US president 1981-89 was a leading conservative figure in US and world politics. But what I find many people born in 1980 or around these years admire some forms of fiscal conservatism. Now for anyone born in the late 1960s-early 70s are more socially liberal, part of the dawning of the Aquarian age at the time. They're concerned about gay rights, tolerance, feminism and environmentalism while they don't advocate wealth redistribution as much.

Reagan, Cheney, Sarah Palin, and Ayn Rand don't represent what I would consider "Aquarian values".

CapAquaPis

Reagan, Cheney, Sarah Palin, and Ayn Rand don't represent what I would consider "Aquarian values".

Not at all - other than the invention and promotion of neo-conservatism (for smaller government) and neo-liberalism (free markets) in the US is seen as recently new phenomenon in the last half of the 20th century. The call for less legal regulation and less mandated taxation speaks of Aquarian values: the reduction of government intervention in the lives of ordinary people who abide and pay.

Every 5 years this century since 1920 in the US: the first half of a decade is more conservative with an economic recession occurred, while the 2nd half is more liberal with an economic boom build up. Americans shift their political, social and moral beliefs like a clock pendulum move right then to the left.

And currently, Aquarian California has a supermajority Democrat state govt. - the most representation of one party since 1970-71 - vs. Geminian US congress with the highest Republican partisan representation since 1929-30. Astrologically, the US has Aquarius traits as much CA has Gemini traits - they're the same country, but Washington DC is the opposite coast than Sacramento...and both propose social liberal and fiscal conservative ideas.

CapAquaPis

Nikolae Ceaucescu, infamous Romanian communist leader (born Feb 5, 1918-executed Dec 26, 1989), has a Scorpio moon combined with Aquarius sun, to indicate a very radical person when it comes to politics, but he was brutal, corrupt and tyrannical.

david starling

Nikolae Ceaucescu, infamous Romanian communist leader (born Feb 5, 1918-executed Dec 26, 1989), has a Scorpio moon combined with Aquarius sun, to indicate a very radical person when it comes to politics, but he was brutal, corrupt and tyrannical.

The Age-indicator in a Sign is not the same thing as the Sun in that Sign.

sentR89day

It's either going to be The Jetsons, or we're all going to be vegan eating, folk singing, peace loving, passive seeking, mushroom taking, hippies!

JUPITERASC

2 March 2023 MERCURY-SATURN AQUARIUS CONJUNCTION Peaks

& Won't Recur For 27 YEARS

CHART LOCATED TO WASHINGTON DC - conjunction is in 10th Whole Sign House :)

In Mundane Astrology 10th House signifies those in authority over the nation, whether prime ministers
governments, kings, presidents or dictators. Kingdoms, empires, dukedoms, countries.

The police or armed forces when they assert authority over citizens.

The Heads of State.

The national reputation and prestige.

Credit and power, national trade and influence.

Carter notes that it is the most important and powerful of all the houses in mundane astrology

and bodies here have a wide significance

1677887087032.png

sentR89day

2 March 2023 MERCURY-SATURN AQUARIUS CONJUNCTION Peaks

& Won't Recur For 27 YEARS

CHART LOCATED TO WASHINGTON DC - conjunction is in 10th Whole Sign House :)

In Mundane Astrology 10th House signifies those in authority over the nation, whether prime ministers
governments, kings, presidents or dictators. Kingdoms, empires, dukedoms, countries.

The police or armed forces when they assert authority over citizens.

The Heads of State.

The national reputation and prestige.

Credit and power, national trade and influence.

Carter notes that it is the most important and powerful of all the houses in mundane astrology

and bodies here have a wide significance

View attachment 100727
That's cool!

david starling

Since the precessional, astrological Ages are a concept less than 200 years old, it makes no sense to limit them to ancient rulerships as they were prior to the discovery of planets beyond Saturn.

david starling

The real aquarius

Ive been frustrated about not finding true connection to the symbolic world of Aquarius, my Sun sign. It is one of the poorest in attributions, always super-annoying, meaningless trifle, "eccentric", "fashionable" "independent" "intellectual" - is about the gist of it. Terrible trifling nonsense. There has to be more substance to my own sign, for me to relate to it.

I had a breakthrough now though. I realized that Aquarius is of course the Eagle.

In the myth of Aquarius, Zeus turns into an Eagle to abduct Ganymede. So people have coupled Ganymede with Aquarius, which is again utter nonsense. There is zero meaning to that. AQUARIUS is indicated by ZEUS the EAGLE.

All Air signs are poor in what they've been given as symbols. A Scales?? Really?? But Libra is thus Inanna, Maat, the majestic Queen - Aquarius is Zeus the Skygod as the Eagle.

Now Im going to think about beautiful Gemini.
Its loathsome what is being said about Gemini. So feeble. Its clear that we are coming from an age that absolutely abhors the Air element.

In general it is bizarre that no Air sign is being associated with Air-animals, birds. Very stupid. Now that I realize how absurd this all is everything comes together, by utter inability to relate to the Air signs in the terms we've been given, whereas I can relate to each and every other sign perfectly well, even Virgo where I have neither planets nor house cusps. Virgo is very rich in symbolism. Perhaps the richest.

Gemini Libra and Aquarius are all unintelligible through their attributions. I can tel you, because I have a grand trine Sun Moon Pluto in Aquarius-Gemini-Libra, so I should be able to relate, and throughout my career I havent for the life of me been able to see any substantial meaning in the symbolic attributions to any of the air signs. Not have I ever read of a person with an Air sign Sun that they understood themselves in these terms. Never, not once.

So this is done for. Jupiter-Scorpio is first of all so utterly generous as to bring up the Eagle, traditionally a secondary symbol of Scorpio, as the primary symbol of my own sign. And of course this is honours the Eagle -- what is that animal doing as a secondary symbol? The ancients were simply wrong here. There is little Eagle-like to Scorpio. Scorpio does not hover above things. Yes, it does have a doubtless and unwavering eye on the prey. But so do all Fixed Signs when they discern what they want.

In any case, all signs deserve animal symbolism. Having specific humans rather than whole animal species, as a symbol is just extraordinarily poorly.
How can one single human symbolize half a billion people living under each sign now?
Humans are not as a rule higher than other animals. In many ways they are lower. In many of the best of ways, they are equal, and very happy as such.

In these times, humanity will spend some centuries getting on par with animals. Thats all that can be accomplished now.
The vey lowest, worst, scummy humans on the planet are those that seek to colonize other planets after we've destroyed the Earth. Obviously all of us must go down with the Earth, it is not about us, it is about the Earth and all the animals and plans on it that we are given to enjoy and live among. We derive our joy from her. All those other-world-lings like that poor Stephen Hawkings are absolute moral degenerates.

Back to Aquarius.
If we look at US presidents; Lincoln, FDR and Reagan, we see Aquarius is the most broad- and far-sighted sign, and possibly the most cold-blooded in war. Thats no water-bearer, no cup-bearer slave-boy, you ancient fools.

The Age of Aquarius arrives under the EAGLE.

Ride my Wings
As I let you
Before I dive
Close your eyes now little one
this is Aquarius
I will pour you forth and drink you up
but I don't care.

::

The Eagle, hanging seemingly motionless in the sky - this is the symbol of Fixed Air.

Now then there is consecrated a bond between Aquarius and Scorpio, through the mighty Eagle.
Possibly, the human race was not ready for such a bold association.
But now that Ive tasted it, I am never going back to that barren world of the "cup-bearer".

Aquarians: you can drop your cup from the very heights where you live, far too high to even hear it smash to pieces. Yours is not the duty to carry a vessel. The OPEN SKY is the vessel which carries you, who are its will.

The entrance of Pluto, domicile-ruler of Scorpio (for those not limited to ancient sign-rulerships), into tropical Aquarius is of immense significance regarding the Great Transition into the Age of Aquarius.

Last edited:

david starling

Why does everyone say Aquarius rules Technology? I can't seem to understand it. I mean, Technology wasn't invented until the Light Bulb came to be, which wasn't too many centuries ago, and to top it off, how can Aquarius rule Electricity?

Sometimes I wonder if people just connected Aquarius to Technology because of the "Age of Aquarius" thing, which seems just a coincidence. Even to some, who believe that the Age of Pisces is still continuing for another few hundred years, what then? Does Pisces rule Technology? Since Technology was discovered in the Age of Pisces, not Aquarius.

Exactly!

Opal

Premium Member
But, the Vedic's and the Egyptians and other ancients have literature of electricity carved and drawn in stone and parchments. There is evidence of electricity being used in the ancient past. It was rediscovered recently. But that does not mean that it was never used before, in our past.

david starling

But, the Vedic's and the Egyptians and other ancients have literature of electricity carved and drawn in stone and parchments. There is evidence of electricity being used in the ancient past. It was rediscovered recently. But that does not mean that it was never used before, in our past.

I credit alternating current to this last phase of the tropical Age of Capricorn. Direct current is included in the ancient past, but not alternating current. Sun Aquarius Thomas Edison hated alternating current, because it's so dangerous, but it's so much cheaper and easier to use over long distances, it won out for public utilities.

Solar panels produce direct current, and all battery-powered devices use direct current.

Last edited: