Crisis of Faith

BluEyedGrl105

What were some transits you went through when you had a crisis of faith (religious/spiritual), or a significant change in world view?

BluEyedGrl105

StillOne,

Are Sun, Uranus, Pluto conjunct in your chart? What house are they in? Can you elaborate on what exactly you experienced?

StillOne

Sun and Uranus are conjunct in the 4th house Libra and trine my moon. Pluto is in Libra as well and part of a Yod structure of sorts (Pandora Box).

Transiting Saturn first conjuncted Pluto which caused an underlying awakening of sorts followed by research. It wasn't until T Saturn conjuncted my Sun/Ur that a more active approach had to be undertaken to fulfill the realizations started by the prior transit.

Phoenix Venus

Interesting thread!

Around september/october of 2011, I started looking into "conspiracy theories", which lead to also researching ancient knowledge. This completely annihilated my preconceived notions about faith, and the world in general, and instilled in me a more well-rounded outlook.

Around that time, i had these tranists:

Transiting pluto conjunct natal neptune. (neptune is in 3rd house cappy)

Transiting Uranus opposing natal mars and conjuncting natal north node. (natal mars at libra 12th h, natal NN at aries 6th h)

Transiting Saturn conjunct natal sun. (natal sun is at libra 12th house)

Transiting Jupiter opposing natal pluto (natal pluto is in 1st house scorpio, also strongest planet in my chart.)

Btw, my natal mars and neptune are squaring one another, so the pluto/uranus transits set off both of them.

So every outer planet is involved in some way or another! No wonder i became aware of such drastic and shocking insights into society. (such as 9/11 being an inside job, infiltration of major religions, and alien influence in ancient & current history)

Btw, the "crisis" never changed my CORE beliefs; much in my natal chart is consistent with my beliefs, but the transits allowed them to develop into a more significant awareness.

I don't really consider it to be a crisis, as it was what i was searching for. It certainly was not easy to swallow, but I asked to be shown the truth and i was..

Are you going through a crisis of faith right now? Would you like to post your chart w/ transits?

Last edited:

BluEyedGrl105

It's interesting that you both had T. Sat conjunct Sun.

Phoenix,

T. Jupiter would also have been opposing your Mercury as well, right? T. Jupiter opposing Merc/Pluto explains a lot. I can see how activating that mars/neptune square would bring you deeper into your beliefs (even if they're not mainstream - T. Uranus) rather than shaking them up. T. Saturn in 12H is structure in chaos, or hidden (12H) plans (Sat).

I've heard a lot of people have some kind of awakening when Pluto transits Neptune.

No, I'm not going through a crisis of faith at the moment, though T. Pluto is in my 9H going over my Cap stellium, Ur/Nep/Sat. (I think T. Pluto will be on my Saturn/MC during my Saturn Return. Interestingly, I'll also have T. Ur conjunct my Taurus Moon - just in time to have a mental break down! :annoyed:)

My Pluto transit in 9H has been more academic than spiritual so far. I have gotten back into astrology with a laser focus though, so that's probably it. Like all transits I think it just reveals what's been wanting in the past. No real changes come out of the blue, though they may appear that way from the outside.

I'm asking because a friend of mine had a crisis when T. Pluto was squaring her 3H Mars/Jupiter. I've heard Pluto to Jupiter is a "classic indicator" and wanted to test the theory.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Hmm, interesting, so you've noticed three classic indicators that i had, all at one time. that was a very powerful time for me, having all those outer planetary effects at once. Do you know of any other "typical" placements? (or waiting til someone mentions them?)

Yes t. jupiter was opposing my mercury too. Interesting as it was a first/seventh transit, and my boyfriend started coming into similar awareness at the same time i did... independently without each others knowledge at first.

Yes uranus represents what is unconventional, and pluto what is under the surface or not well known, occult. So both of those planets seem fitting of the experience.

I wonder if the academic aspect of your 9th house transit has to do with rulership or whats going on otherwise in your natal chart. With saturn in that house in it's own home, it's probably in charge of that stellium. would be interesting to know what happens when it hits saturn and what aspects saturn are making natally.

Last edited:

Claire19

What were some transits you went through when you had a crisis of faith (religious/spiritual), or a significant change in world view?
As I say I dont use Pluto, it is not a planet.
However the 12th house Neptune and Jupiter can be involved with crisis of faith and your idea of the Godhead. World view also belongs to Jupiter and the 9th house. So transits to both these houses and particularly Jupiter I would think. For everyone it would be different depending on where they have planets placed.:happy:

waybread

Astronomers demoted Pluto and elevated Ceres in 2006 to dwarf planet status. Most modern astrologers (and a few traditionalists) use Pluto and find it to be very powerful in chart interpretation. I think its effects are very strong.