what are my job & marriage prospects in coming 2-3 months?

Ananyaa

Hi, I want to what are my job & marriage prospects in coming 2-3 months? I have just seperated from long term relationship painfully. He is still on mind but he is not reciprocating. And if he does only negatively. He is being with other girl. Parents are looking for proper alliances for marriage (thats the general practice in India for marriage ). I am not able to function but do realise that I am taking long break from career. I left job 4 months ago. I asked this q, what are my job & marriage prospects in coming 2-3 months.
Here is the chart.
http://m.imgur.com/55XktVT

Ananyaa

Hi, I want to what are my job & marriage prospects in coming 2-3 months? I have just seperated from long term relationship painfully. He is still on mind but he is not reciprocating. And if he does only negatively. He is being with other girl. Parents are looking for proper alliances for marriage (thats the general practice in India for marriage ). I am not able to function but do realise that I am taking long break from career. I left job 4 months ago. I asked this q, what are my job & marriage prospects in coming 2-3 months.
Here is the chart.
http://m.imgur.com/55XktVT

I am Saturn & job is Mars. Sa in 11th house of gains, does it show good time to look around for job?
Other Ma in 9th house of luck, also Spica auspicious star on house, but Ma in detriment in Libra, does it show good chances of job or nullified by detriment?
2nd house lord Ju in 8th-fear/concerned but sextile with Ve, trined to Me who is lord of 5th but also 8th. Have I started to approach in the way one should to read horary? Overall does it mean, good prospects of good job?

rafaella

Please ask one horary question per chart, or the questions have to be somehow related to each other e.g. "will I meet a love partner in 2016? what will he look like?" Job and love questions are two different areas.

This chart shows Moon opposing ruler of 10th Mars, to me it seems you leaving a job rather than getting one. Moon/Mars opposition also shows strife and negativity/aggression, emotional aggression. So for near future, its best to try heal and move forward. You may not be ready yet to go back to work.

Ananyaa

Please ask one horary question per chart, or the questions have to be somehow related to each other e.g. "will I meet a love partner in 2016? what will he look like?" Job and love questions are two different areas.

This chart shows Moon opposing ruler of 10th Mars, to me it seems you leaving a job rather than getting one. Moon/Mars opposition also shows strife and negativity/aggression, emotional aggression. So for near future, its best to try heal and move forward. You may not be ready yet to go back to work.

Ok rafaella.
Pls find the chart for this specific question - will I meet love partner in coming six months & will it be a fruitful long term relationship (I mean marriage, if horary can predict marriage)? How the person will be by nature & in looks? And are there any chances that, my past/Ex-boyfriend will pose any problem/friction in all this or is he just cared of me positively?
http://m.imgur.com/38DOL3Q

N regarding job, I resigned I already left 4 months back & not doing anything currently. So wil the 1 st chart b read for job or is it better to cast new as that time q asked wasnt proper?

rafaella

Ok rafaella.
Pls find the chart for this specific question - will I meet love partner in coming six months & will it be a fruitful long term relationship (I mean marriage, if horary can predict marriage)? How the person will be by nature & in looks? And are there any chances that, my past/Ex-boyfriend will pose any problem/friction in all this or is he just cared of me positively?
http://m.imgur.com/38DOL3Q

N regarding job, I resigned I already left 4 months back & not doing anything currently. So wil the 1 st chart b read for job or is it better to cast new as that time q asked wasnt proper?

Again, too many questions! There is an aspect from Mercury to Jupiter so this may mean someone is coming. Moon does aspect Mars as well, so likely there is friction, whether it has to do with your ex, I don't know.

Regarding job, the last chart showed no job, so if you're applying for new jobs, then ask.

edit: Lilly describes Jupiter is to be religious, "magnanimous, faithful, bashful, aspiring in an honourable way at high matters...". The description is quite long, not going to copy all of it here. Because Jup is in detriment here, this may change some of characteristics, he may not be as good natured and perhaps hypocritically religious. He would be tall in stature, brown complexion, however in Virgo, Lilly says 'slender body of mean height' meaning average height, black hair, 'well favoured or lovely but no beautiful creature, small shrill voice, inclined to brevity, well spoken, studious and given to history..'

So from this we can tell he might be religious, sometime hypocritically so, medium or average height and slender, nice features but not very good looking, dark or brown complexion, well spoken, most likely intelligent, he may not have a deep voice.

Last edited:

Ananyaa

Dear rafaella,
Thank you v much for ur analysis on chart.
Yes I am planning to look for job now.
You said, someone is coming, hope so all wil get good in hood & not beating around the bush again. What u described in last para just describes my Ex v perfectly, except he is v good looking. But I dont know if that could be the case because I had casted chart for - will he come back & answer was No.
Can 5th house be used to refer Ex where q involves future & just Ex? I was going through some charts as I was learning & I found some using 5th house for Ex, while other experts don't, like u dint mention it. So I guess there is an ambiguity over this? I also know asking about future & Ex partner together may not be that appropriate but sometimes situation demands so.

Anyway I will cast chart for job also. Thank you again rafaella.

Ananyaa

Dear rafaella,
Thank you v much for ur analysis on chart.
Yes I am planning to look for job now.
You said, someone is coming, hope so all wil get good in hood & not beating around the bush again. What u described in last para just describes my Ex v perfectly, except he is v good looking. But I dont know if that could be the case because I had casted chart for - will he come back & answer was No.
Can 5th house be used to refer Ex where q involves future & just Ex? I was going through some charts as I was learning & I found some using 5th house for Ex, while other experts don't, like u dint mention it. So I guess there is an ambiguity over this? I also know asking about future & Ex partner together may not be that appropriate but sometimes situation demands so.

Anyway I will cast chart for job also. Thank you again rafaella.

Also aspecting in 3-4 deg in cardinal sign in angular house shows 3-4 days. An marriage alliance has approached to us & my parents are going to visit their home two days after, but I wont be there right now.