Vedic Astrology and Horoscope

The fundamentals of Vedic Astrology were believed instituted by Brahma, the creator. This knowledge was passed down to various Rishi and man. Early Vedic astrology was only based on the movement of planets with respect to stars, but later on it started including zodiac signs as well. Vedic knowledge embodies every area of human experience. Vedic astrology is an excellent tool for helping us understand our dharma or life purpose as well as for giving us specific timetables for making decisions about career, finances, relationship, health, spiritual growth, Thus not only spiritual, but medical, political, technical, cultural, and astrological areas of study were to be found in the Sanskrit Vedic writings. According to Vedic astrology there are 27 constellations made up of 12 zodiac signs, 9 planets and 12 houses with each house and planet representing some aspect of human life. This visual representation or the snapshot of the signs and planets is called a Horoscope chart. Vedic Astrology helps us to predict the events one is supposed to go through either in past, presents or future as per the Vedic horoscope calculation.

With the help of an astrologer you can get valuable advice as well as can come to know the remedial measures to control the malefic influences of planets to minimize obstacles in Life.

Get answers to your questions related to
Love, Marriage, Career, Finance, Health, Travel, Education, Property remedies, etc.
Through www.askganesha.com

alancrita

Hi,

I have always been wanting to show my horoscope to a learned astrologer who could give me an idea of what my future would be like. I have turned from a very confident person into someone who seems to be losing courage to live life. I am extremely concerned about how my health would be in future for I wish to live for my only child. I am worried about her future as well.If any one could throw some light on these aspects of my life as well as suggest remedial measures, I would be extremely thankful. I don't have a chart but I could provide my birth details.

Place of Birth: Saugor (MP)
Date of Birth: 28th January, 1967
Time: 7:10/7:15 PM ( a little uncertain there)

Thanks a ton...