2 stelliums squaring (2nd/5th houses) meaning?

flobabe

2 stelliums squaring (2nd/5th houses) in tsquare

Hi everyone. So I have 3 planets in 2nd house squaring 3 planets 5th house. I use sidereal so it's Mars/sun/merc in virgo in 2nd and saturn/uranus/neptune 5th sagittarius.. Opposing jupiter 11th gemini. Meaning the planets in 2nd are squaring the 11th House.

I know I'm supposed to play out 5th house energies in the 11th. However what happens if there's a planet in 11th opposing your 5th?
Is that single planet good, bad or in the middle? Jupiter is very hardworking in my chart however in the 11th House I read somewhere it only gives things when you least expect. Is the 8th house an important house in this tsquare?

Thanks
Please find attached the link to my charts..

WITHOUT TRANSITS--->https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2at_florence_asamoah.81001.271754.png&res=100

WITH TRANSITS---> https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi...d&ayanam=0&prmth=0&rs=0&lang=e&stx2=s=outs=24

Last edited:

greybeard

Where does the formation point? The 2nd house.

Note that your chart holds 7 planets in Common signs.

Measure positions (and orbs) carefully. That is one pointer toward a dominant planet. How about rulerships, disposition? Using sidereal, Mercury is doubly exalted and final dispositor (?). What is the closest applying square to Mercury?

Post your chart please.

Whoops. I see I have landed on "Vedic Astrology", not my element.

Last edited:

flobabe

Where does the formation point? The 2nd house.

Note that your chart holds 7 planets in Common signs.

Measure positions (and orbs) carefully. That is one pointer toward a dominant planet. How about rulerships, disposition? Using sidereal, Mercury is doubly exalted and final dispositor (?). What is the closest applying square to Mercury?

Post your chart please.

Whoops. I see I have landed on "Vedic Astrology", not my element.

Hi I have posted my chart its generated with astrodienst not Vedic square chart