Is acting the right path for me?

aquarius rising

Hi,
I am a new member to the site and saw this thread. I've been pursuing acting but often question if it is the 'right' path for me. I have Jupiter/Neptune conjunct in the 10th, on the MC. Sun, moon, venus in Leo in the 7th, squaring the Jupiter/Neptune, midheaven. Saturn in the 4th in Gemini, opposite the Neptune and MC. Is this where the doubting comes from - the 'can I really do it?'. Can my chart be an actor? Love music too and love to sing...but again, the doubting.

Am learning astrology and enjoying it. Would love anyone's thoughts as to this thread and my chart. Haven't figured out how to post my chart yet here, but in the meantime, my data is 08-20-71, 6:47pm, Philly, PA.

Last edited by a moderator:

wilsontc

Staff member
how to attach a chart to your posting

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

1) First, pull a chart at www.astro.com by registering yourself there.

2) Then, save that chart (as a .jpeg, .gif, .tif....file; image file format) on your computer. It is best to do a 63% version of the chart (select at the 'Image-size' tab) @ astro.com before saving it, so that the file is not too big when you upload it.

3) Back at our forum, finish your post; then click on the 'Go advanced' button (it is right below the space, where you key in your message).

4) Now, hit the button 'Manage attachments', which is in the 'Additional- Options' section', at the bottom left of the page.

5) Once the window opens, hit 'Search' to search for the image-file (the chart) that you just saved on your computer. Now upload it by clicking on the 'Upload' button. Et voilà, it is up and ready for posting.:D

6) Finally, post your message, and, this time, it will be accompanied by the chart, which will appear as an 'Attached thumbnail', just like the 'example chart' attached to this post.

Last edited: