So do I trust him? NN/Ascendant conj.

zipadee

Hi, hope you're all having a fine Thursday (morning/afternoon/evening/night)...

I'd really appreciate any advice you can offer me on my astrological conundrum...

The fourth day that we saw each other, this guy asked me to be his girlfriend. It feels like we match in a way that I have never felt with any other guy. If you can't tell, I'm falling very quickly for this guy but trying to keep my head above water long enough to get perspective, so any and all advice would be very much appreciated!

He has been with many, many sexual partners for his age (but has not had many serious relationships). Could that be due to his 7th house ruler Mars trine Jupiter?

He knows that I have to go back to school (somewhere else) in a month and has asked me to be his girlfriend, saying that he will wait for me, but that we must both be loyal (not see anyone else). This immediate offer of commitment kinda threw me for a loop (I honestly haven't really been looking for a relationship recently), but then I saw all the north node stuff and began to wonder.

Any opinions on the limitations for orbs for the juno-north node conjunctions would also be greatly appreciated. I know that 10 degrees is quite a bit, I just found it interesting that both junos were closeish to each other's NN's.

Anotherrr thing I found interesting is I have a lilith/sun/NN conjunction in my chart and he has his lilith conjunct his ascendant as well.

I really want to say yes, but advice I've gotten from others has told me to hold back and wait, I've told him that, but I really want to tell him yes and I'm afraid he'll eventually get tired of my limits and apprehensiveness and leave.

If this is too good to be true, I rather get yanked out of my delusions before I fall too deeply, thank you so much for any help you can offer.

zipadee

Attachments

• syn in.jpg
    syn in.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 36
  • syn out.jpg
    syn out.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 31
  • j.jpg
    j.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 28
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi zipadee

holey moley, the composite chart is unreal for good and bad reasons.

first off, in the composite the vertex is conjunct to the ascendant and to lilth. this is amazingly surreal as it shows that there is a strong impulse of a other worldly or paranormal connection between you. very often this shows that you both have had very strange ,different but similar , coincides in your lives. often these unreal similarities give the thoughts of soul mate or some sort of destined relationship.
this is very confusing because these unusual energies seem to arise from within you deepest emotional levels. with the ascendant, there can be a psychic element also.
the problem is that this intense sense of karmic connection does not allows lead to a stable or sincere relationship. so it is very tricky to base a relationship of these other worldly/paranormal feelings.

secondly, there is a very intense emotional and physical attraction here. again there seems to be a altered reality between you when you are together ,almost like you and he create a reality separate from your surroundings .

there is a node/mars/eros/juno conjunction. this totally fits his obsession with having a relationship with you as he is super attracted to you and likely you to him. with juno involved he really wants a tight hookup, and probably is aiming toward a marriage even now.

Venus is conjunct to mercury which gives a very strong mental and emotional affection between you and the asteroid aura's midpoint with venus and mercury is conjunct the node also. this shows a very enchanting infatuation between you. again this can give a feeling of destiny or karma involved with him

but there are other realistic aspects that indicate darkness and possessiveness beneath this emotional "karmic" exterior.
the sun is conjunct to orcus and opposed to the moon. this aspect indicates that there are "unconscious" obsessive and potentially abusive emotional dynamics underlying the relationship.

the sun/node,sun/eros,sun/mars midpoints are square to ixion. this is a definite precautionary aspect as it suggests he lives in a edgy manner, prone to dark and possibility violent resolution of conflicts.

in addition and most damaging to a sincere relationship is that Jupiter is square to pluto. this is of the same nature of the latter comment. this shows a blind ambition, it shows he will do anything to get what he wants. it is a somewhat amoral aspect as it suggest for him the end justifies the means. this aspect shows that his selfish ambition will always be more important that any relationship. this is a extremely selfish aspect that will never compromise on anything or for anyone. as a relationship aspect this is a red flag because he wants sometime for himself and not for the two of you.

I don't think it is worth the "danger" to get involved with him.his obsessiveness in this case is not a good thing.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_zip_zipbeau_66377_2717.jpg
    astro_621gw_zip_zipbeau_66377_2717.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 21

zipadee

I am ashamed for not responding earlier as it was very ungrateful of me and you are long due an apology. You spent time giving a distinctly accurate analysis of the exact situation. As time passes by and I check back on these forums and my own queries, I realize that most all of the predictions (yours and those of others) do come to pass and the analyses are very accurate indeed.

You were completely right about everything rahu.
I appreciate the insights you've shared on this site and feel quite lucky to be privy to the bits of the knowledge you impart to us daily.

thanks again,
zipadee