Need career help

MarciLEO

(new chart below)

Hello, first off I am already a Certified Massage Therapist, I also am very close to an AA in general Education, I grew up in Europe:)( miss my home)
I LOVE clothes and Fashion, I can sing, and can actually choreograph very well if i say so myself:D , more like hip hop and jamaican Island dances, I know how to get people to work together no matter the task, but I STILL dont know what I really want to do, I did have 2 children 14 months apart, and got married shortly before my first child was born, all of which has slowed me down CONSIDERABLY! now my oldest will be in school for sure next year and I'm stuck on STUPID about what to do, Oh and my husband is also in the military, so I'm ALWAYS holding down the home front, AND we just moved, And there is a chance we will move next year or the year after . . . .

sorry about the rambling:38:

Last edited:

waybread

Marci, I have a little trouble reading your chart (my eyes are in the tri-focal stage) but it appears that you have Gemini on your MC (career house cusp) with cusp-ruler Mercury in the 11th house. I have a Gemini MC as well, and seemed to be engaged in a life-long career quest. I think this is partly because Gemini is a "dual" sign ["the twins",] which on the MC suggests two careers, and also because Gemini just finds so many careers to be intriguing. Gemini is the sign of the eclectic information-gatherer, after all. So rather than thinking there is one career "out there" for you, maybe consider enjoying several careers. Your career house cusp is ruled by Mercury, conjunct your sun in the 11th house. So I definitely think you would enjoy a career that puts you in constant touch with groups, whether they are co-workers, a voluntary group of like-minded people, or clients.

So, for example, you might think about continuing your day-job as a massage therapist: I think you'd be good at it with your moon conjunct your Virgo ascendant. But possibly offering dance classes or starting a volunteer folk-dance group in your evenings or weekends. Your children won't be tiny forever: they need you now, but later you can pursue other interests. Or start a dance- or theatre group for children.

freedomlover

Hey! I thought you said you had Pisces rising? This chart shows a Virgo rising. Are you sure you put data in correctly? You might also try using www.astro.com. The charts are much clearer with more info, including the degrees.

If this chart is correct, that Mercury (ruler of 10th) conjunct Sun in Leo in the 11th would give you excellent public speaking ability and/or working with groups.

aquarius7000

Requesting Marci's astro analysis

Hi Marci,

Thank you for posting your chart. Our forum rules, however, also request querents to have an astrological go at interpreting their charts themselves first, in relation to the question they ask. Don't worry about how elementary your astro analysis might be, we will gladly help you understand your chart better.

:)aquarius7000

PS: I have merged both your threads on this very same topic, and then moved it to this board here: Vocational astrology, as you talk about career here. I will also send you a PM to notify you about this.

MarciLEO

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_01_marcia_hp.72574.3713.gif&res=63&va=&cid=i52fileSAQZUp-u1222027774

Thank you freedomlover! I dont know why the other chart said one thing at first, and then another, but I know it was probably a mistake I made

OK let me take a real crack at this whole astrology thing:D

MC is in Sag-
self-image - Sagittarius brings a will to define oneself as different from others, and a need to believe it.
(ok that is very true)

since Pisces is in my 1st house then Sag is also in the 10 house that rules my professionalism and status, Sagittarius makes me indifferent to career, but still getting opportunities?
(I woulndt say indifferent)

Sag shows up in my chart is in Neptune it says that Sagittarius brings glimpses of a distant future and of far-away places, and dreams escaping interpretation.

Uranus in Sag Sagittarius brings a visio­nary mind and thoughts that wander very far

did I do OK to start?
I couldnt find any real info on the IC in gemini

Last edited: