Will I get a job this year?

astrokp

Hello all,

I was told that I will hear of a potential opportunity in August or September. Do you see that in the chart? I can't wait to move to a better paying job. If you do see a 'yes', are there any indications I will like it?

Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_will_i_get_a_job_this_year.65377.377228.png
    astro_w2gw_will_i_get_a_job_this_year.65377.377228.png
    122.9 KB · Views: 43

ravinderccmb

At the time of query Moon was in U.Phalguni. Sun is conjunct with Mercury, Mars and Venus in Cancer. There are good chances of change of job and the favorable period looks to be between 25th August to 31st August, When Sun will be in Leo conjunct with Venus and Mars and Moon transiting in Virgo sign.

astrokp

At the time of query Moon was in U.Phalguni. Sun is conjunct with Mercury, Mars and Venus in Cancer. There are good chances of change of job and the favorable period looks to be between 25th August to 31st August, When Sun will be in Leo conjunct with Venus and Mars and Moon transiting in Virgo sign.

Thank you again! I will share feedback soon as I know something. :)

astrokp

Hi, I thought I'd share an update. I didn't get any calls or emails. I spent quite a bit of time searching and applying to jobs the last few days but haven't heard from anyone. In fact, I met someone in office today who was interested to be in touch after I explained what I do and I was wondering if she asked to offer a job but turns out it wasn't for a job. *fingers crossed*

rafaella

Hello all,

I was told that I will hear of a potential opportunity in August or September. Do you see that in the chart? I can't wait to move to a better paying job. If you do see a 'yes', are there any indications I will like it?

Thanks!

I'm not seeing a job in this chart. Venus, your significator is combust. Moon and Venus not making aspects to 10th lord Saturn. Looks like stress and being burdened with things, is that so? Also can mean being invisible because Venus combust shows something hidden.

5th ruler Sun is strong here, is the job a creative one? In the arts? or with children?

astrokp

oh no :( you're right, I am invisible at my current workplace, and it is definitely burdensome in the sense that I am asked to do things I don't really like to do or that don't directly fit my role. So the feeling of being 'stuck' creeps up on me more often than not. I am is in the communications field though my role is mostly editorial. Do you see absolutely no scope for a new job?

Thank you Rafaella.

vedam33

Hi
Think over the question in your mind and share the following ,so that i can try to help .
Place where you thought of question
Date and time you thought of question .
Share the above information for analysis

astrokp

Hello vedam33,

Thank you for offering to help with this. I thought over my question but in a slightly different way. The question is - when will I get a new job?
Time - 11:40pm
Place - New Delhi, India