Vocation ideas based on birth chart

This is my first post. I'm fairly new to astrology so I'm not able to read my chart the way I would like to. I was hoping I could get some suggestions for a potential career based on my natal chart. I really don't have any talents that I'm aware of, but I believe everyone should have a purpose in life.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_anonymous.21073.55946.jpg
    astro_2gw_anonymous.21073.55946.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 31

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

You have a strong 12th-6th house axis. You may not like the sound of this, but it has been called a "serve or suffer" lifetime. Put more gently, your life will probably work out best if you think of something altruistic, where you work on behalf of people less fortunate than yourself.

12th house people often feel most comfortable working behind the scenes.

Health care is an obvious choice, as the 12th house rules hospitals; and the 6th house, illness and health. This does not need to mean hands-on patient care if you're squeamish about it. Hospital administration would be one example of something not requiring working with ill and injured bodies.. Social work might appeal to you, as well.

Welcome to the forum.

You have a strong 12th-6th house axis. You may not like the sound of this, but it has been called a "serve or suffer" lifetime. Put more gently, your life will probably work out best if you think of something altruistic, where you work on behalf of people less fortunate than yourself.

12th house people often feel most comfortable working behind the scenes.

Health care is an obvious choice, as the 12th house rules hospitals; and the 6th house, illness and health. This does not need to mean hands-on patient care if you're squeamish about it. Hospital administration would be one example of something not requiring working with ill and injured bodies.. Social work might appeal to you, as well.

Thanks for the reply. I definitely want something more behind the scenes. Not much of a people person, but I'm not averse to helping those who really need it. I'm interested to know what role (if any) my Pisces midheaven has to play in this. So far in my life I've done more suffering than serving so it may be time for a switch.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Do you like to write? You have a great imaginative power. Not sure you are aware of it.

I wouldn't say you are not a people's person. Actually I think you are (Moon in Leo, Jup in the 11th and a lot of Gemini energy). However, you might need time to open up with that Cancer Asc. and Saturn aspects to your personal planets, which, in turn, are in the cadent 12th house.

I don't write, no desire to. I certainly have an imagination, but turning that into something viable doesn't seem to be in the cards for me.

I used to be more social as a child and a little more gregarious around other people. That all changed when I hit high school and developed social anxiety. It's only gotten more severe since and my being a loner (even as a kid) hasn't helped. It's funny you mention my moon(leo)/jupiter placement, out everything in my chart those two confuse me the most. I just don't see how they relate to me. My moon made sense as a kid but not now. I've never had a ton of friends.

I do have 6 retrogrades in my chart (mars/jupiter direct). Any insight into how that might affect a person? Honestly I feel like an alien.

aquarius7000

Hi,

The day one's Moon stops making sense, Astrology will become senseless because the Moon is as personal as it gets. However, in your case, it is the Cancer Asc., the Saturn opposition and the placement of planets in the 12th that make it tough for you, as said.

And, since I practise traditional Astrology, to me you have only 3 retro personal planets: Mercury, Venus and Saturn. And that's good.

I think writing might do you a lot of good. Perhaps, it may even help you with your anxiety issues. You certainly have the energy and aspects for creative writing.

hypatia

With the aspects to Saturn & Uranus - you could look into a career that is based on teaching, perhaps science, or in some new technology.