Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-15-2018, 05:04 PM

North Node in Scorpio .. evolving into a femme fatale?

Hi,
i have my north node in scorpio in the 9th house and i always read about scorpio being sexual and intense and that one should develop these aspects if their north node is in scorpio. Of course there is more to it than that (embracing spirituality for example is something i come across a lot) , but thats just something i am wondering about.
Can you share some insights on the north node in scorpio or link some helpful online articles about it?
I would also be very thankful for insights on the aspects in my birth chart including my north node!
If you have the scorpio north node yourself: how do you feel about it? what have you learned about it and how do you embrace it in your life?

thank you <3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_lenakristin.38326.8002.jpg (49.4 KB, 17 views)

Unread 01-15-2018, 06:21 PM

Re: North Node in Scorpio .. evolving into a femme fatale?

I also have NN in Scorpio. Let me say... it kicks my ars, still kicking strong. The roller coaster began from the first Saturn return around age 30.
NN in Scorpio signal that we need to (or force to) move away from stability and material Taurus. In term of sexuality, that's definitely a part of it too, for me it manifested itself not in my 30s. You can feel the difference and intensity in energy and emotions even if you don't show it to the outer world.
The Following User Says Thank You to brightceci For This Useful Post:
3nigma (01-15-2018)
Unread 01-15-2018, 09:18 PM

Smile Re: North Node in Scorpio .. evolving into a femme fatale?

A slight correction: what is shown here is that the NN is in the 8th; thus the axis involves the need for finding balance in terms of resources. Check out this link as a good resource;

http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.ca/search/label/North%20Node%20in%20Scorpio

The second house relates to your personal resources, including your ability to build structures of security and stability.
The 8th House is called 'shared resources' but that goes much deeper than merely shared benefits through others. Scorpio rules the ability to move beyond the physical realm and dig deep within, in searching for your inner divinity; it also represents the power of being a survivor, by surrender and ultimate transformation. It is the house where our psychic blockages lie hidden which must eventually be resolved in order to find our way back to the 'center' and it can also hint at our subconscious fears and complexes. Scorpio/Taurus is also the axis of power and control, whether for good or ill.

Since your Moon also expresses through Taurus and opposes Pluto, this could be suggestive of the need for emotional control; you may find that the power of your emotions can work against you at times and perhaps become obsessional.
Most times we allow our emotions to control us, rather than us being in control of them. Do you find yourself prone to emotional repression? Do you feel that you might use sex as a means of gaining security?
“Emotions are the river of the past that is flowing into the future we are creating.”

You do have a lot of intense oppositions, so it must be difficult for you to maintain an appropriate balance in your life. The conjunction of Uranus/Neptune shows that you are a part of a generational blip, who have special and unique talents, however being in the 12th and opposed by personal planets, these may also be kept hidden from expression.

Saturn/Mars shows difficulty or frustration in the pull between action and limitation.

In astrology, we must look at each factor individually, and then pull them all together in a synthesized interpretation. In your research much of what you read will be modified according to your individual layout; thus you have to take what seems to fit for you, and dismiss that which doesn't.
3nigma (01-15-2018)
Unread 01-15-2018, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbermoon View Post
A slight correction: what is shown here is that the NN is in the 8th; thus the axis involves the need for finding balance in terms of resources. Check out this link as a good resource;

http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.ca/search/label/North%20Node%20in%20Scorpio

Since your Moon also expresses through Taurus and opposes Pluto, this could be suggestive of the need for emotional control; you may find that the power of your emotions can work against you at times and perhaps become obsessional.
Most times we allow our emotions to control us, rather than us being in control of them. Do you find yourself prone to emotional repression? Do you feel that you might use sex as a means of gaining security?
“Emotions are the river of the past that is flowing into the future we are creating.”

-Yes, i definitely do feel that .. Just a few hours ago I experienced this. I went to work counseling and i could not express the anxiety and desperation I felt during this meeting
Afterwards I called my boyfriend and just let it all out on him ... We argued and i made him feel really stressed, which was not my intention
I just couldn't help myself in that situation .. but your words really help me to understand what went wrong
I want to become more aware of my feelings and express them intentionally before they dominate my mind -

You do have a lot of intense oppositions, so it must be difficult for you to maintain an appropriate balance in your life. The conjunction of Uranus/Neptune shows that you are a part of a generational blip, who have special and unique talents, however being in the 12th and opposed by personal planets, these may also be kept hidden from expression.

-Yes! I especially love painting, dancing and writing , but i just keep this all to myself, because i don't know how to express this side and share it with others
but i also think it's because i need to work on my self worth ... i really don't appreciate the creative work i do and i think no one would benefit from it anyways
and i frequently get art blockages... for month i do nothing and than i do 20 paintings in just 2 months, which makes sense considering the Saturn/Mars Difficulty you mentioned-

Thank you very much for your time and helpful words :-)
Unread 01-15-2018, 10:34 PM

Thumbs up Re: North Node in Scorpio .. evolving into a femme fatale?

Indeed I understand your difficulty in expressing your creativity. Your 5th H is ruled by Gemini which shows your variety of interests. It's ruling planet [Mercury] is afflicted and conjunct the Sun, which also represents your Identity, and how you express the creative force. The blockages definitely relate to Saturn/Mars, with Saturn ruling the 12th.

The afflictions of Venus and the Sun contribute to feelings of low self-esteem, which are often sourced from early childhood conditioning and karmic factors. Jupiter's relationship with Mercury/Venus suggests you are apt to be overly self-judgmental, something you need to work on as well. Still you do have lots of positive energies to express in your life; before you can access those however you need to be your own therapist and get acquainted with the self within that creates difficulty on the outside. Know Thyself.
Unread 01-17-2018, 08:53 PM
Banned

hi 3nigma

the node is the most important symbol in your chart. but humanistic astrology for the last 30 years or so has only published this gibberish about the node being where you are going or developing toward.
in fact the magicians who rule the astrological establishment do not want the truth about the node's importance to be published.

the node is your future karma and your past karma but more importantly it is your karmic powers in this life time, it the the power of your future and your past karmas combined. this pointis always left out. the node rules your here and now .

that said. I was a bit confused when you mentioned.... evolving into a femme fatale because you are already a ,if you choose, a femme fatale with your sun/mercury/Venus stellium opposed to Uranus/Neptune.

so your question about the node is slightly off, I would say that other people are relating to you like or similar to a femme fatale because of your node. this is because the mars/pluto midpoint and mars/Jupiter midpoint are conjunct you node. the mars/pluto midpoint conjunct the node and square the sun certainly gives you a deep ,penetrating sexuality.so most people will feel these energies whether they are receptive or not. pluto /mars energies are often difficult for a female to handle because of the cultural roles that have evolved around the sexes. you sexuality is quite up front unlike more classic receptive love.also pluto /mars are extremely desirous and not particularly interested in the intimate nature of emotional love.
so I can see how you feel like a sexual object, a femme fatale, as many respond to this impulse in you.

but you also have the pluto/Jupiter midpoint conjunct the node which has a much different dimensions. this is an aspect of ambition and advancement, so I would think that many are drawn to you because you have a element of confidence and ambition that other want to emulate. these aspects do make you quite ego centric as you have ambitions and a selfish nature to reach you goals no matter what you have to do.

latter this year in oct and nov, these dynamics will come to the fore and you will live through your powers.

actually around feb 2014, these dynamics were also at play so ou might reflect around that time period to get an understanding of how the node and aspects play through you life.
rahu

Last edited by rahu; 01-17-2018 at 09:09 PM.
Unread 01-19-2018, 11:42 PM

- Spot on, thank you. I feel like my sexuality is indeed upfront, even though i'm not openly showing it. I fantasize a lot about living this sexual power more openly, but yeah, being sexually open as a woman always seem to come with many prejudices.
So I just wear provocative clothing in my imagination and lingerie just for myself; It's like I can't show anybody else that i feel sexy and desireable.
But I have to say my sexual desires are only really strong when I am in a serious relationship otherwise I'm not interested in sexual activity .. I like the teasing more than the actual act .. if there are no deep feelings involved at least
So i have to say I am actually interested in the tender, emotional side of love and intimacy is something i always seek to establish in any kind of relationship

"but you also have the pluto/Jupiter midpoint conjunct the node which has a much different dimensions. this is an aspect of ambition and advancement, so I would think that many are drawn to you because you have a element of confidence and ambition that other want to emulate. these aspects do make you quite ego centric as you have ambitions and a selfish nature to reach you goals no matter what you have to do."

Yes, i can definitely see that too. I can be really ambitious and hard working. If I set a goal, I'm gonna reach it, no matter what.
But setting a goal doesn't always come that easy.

"latter this year in oct and nov, these dynamics will come to the fore and you will live through your powers.

actually around feb 2014, these dynamics were also at play so ou might reflect around that time period to get an understanding of how the node and aspects play through you life."

Really hard to remember anything significant about that time ...
But we'll see what this autumn is about to bring
I'm really curious

thank you again, rahu <3
i'm curious: how did you get so good at reading charts? any recommendations for learning?
i just can't seem to find really good sources of information .. i'd love to read books that help, but there are so many that are just not helpful at all
Unread 01-20-2018, 11:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3nigma View Post
- Spot on, thank you. I feel like my sexuality is indeed upfront, even though i'm not openly showing it. I fantasize a lot about living this sexual power more openly, but yeah, being sexually open as a woman always seem to come with many prejudices.
So I just wear provocative clothing in my imagination and lingerie just for myself; It's like I can't show anybody else that i feel sexy and desireable.
But I have to say my sexual desires are only really strong when I am in a serious relationship otherwise I'm not interested in sexual activity .. I like the teasing more than the actual act .. if there are no deep feelings involved at least
So i have to say I am actually interested in the tender, emotional side of love and intimacy is something i always seek to establish in any kind of relationship

"but you also have the pluto/Jupiter midpoint conjunct the node which has a much different dimensions. this is an aspect of ambition and advancement, so I would think that many are drawn to you because you have a element of confidence and ambition that other want to emulate. these aspects do make you quite ego centric as you have ambitions and a selfish nature to reach you goals no matter what you have to do."

Yes, i can definitely see that too. I can be really ambitious and hard working. If I set a goal, I'm gonna reach it, no matter what.
But setting a goal doesn't always come that easy.

"latter this year in oct and nov, these dynamics will come to the fore and you will live through your powers.

actually around feb 2014, these dynamics were also at play so ou might reflect around that time period to get an understanding of how the node and aspects play through you life."

Really hard to remember anything significant about that time ...
But we'll see what this autumn is about to bring
I'm really curious

thank you again, rahu <3
i'm curious: how did you get so good at reading charts? any recommendations for learning?
i just can't seem to find really good sources of information .. i'd love to read books that help, but there are so many that are just not helpful at all
I have a rather intuitional connection to astrology and my knowledge. I first decided to learn astrology after reading Carl Jung's auto biography, Memories,Dreams and Reflections..i created an independent study class,Astrology as an Psychological Perspective. I has always interested in para psychology and wanted to learn how to see psychic ability in a chart. but I soon found out that there was no clear indicator for psychic abilities. as you have found out, i too read many books that really didn't give distinct knowledge.
so intuitively I started looking at the north node. just as now, way back then, there was only these nebulous philosophic explanations about the node. I am university educated and have taken many higher mathematical and higher chemistry classes, I mention this because I was trained at research.so after finding nothing real about the node, I started researching historical peoples charts,cultural events, and geophysical changes. all with a eye toward the node.

one of the most significant clues was the chart of Edgar Cayce. he had a mercury conjunct to the node. which with further research I found is one of the strongest indicators of psychic ability . my research continued into several hundred charts of various individuals, many who interested me from childhood, in various professions.
all my research pointed to the node as being incredibly powerful, yet all books mentioned the node in passing or as a intangible influence.

after 7 months of devoting myself to astrological research ,all my waking hours, I had a epiphany about the node. this is the only term that fits the instant awareness of the nodes full power . at that moment, I became a astrologer. to me an astrologer must be able to predict future events and correctly analyze past evets. there was o single plaet I astrology that could do this. all but the node. I instantly saw the node as the underlying cosmic "force" to all psychic/psychological ,social ,cultural . historical, and geophysical changes in the world.
at this point I started contacting clients and correctly predicting their future changes and experiences, and most predictions were correct.

sorry I am rambling a bit but the answer is ,I have arrived at my knowledge of astrology mainly from always studying the node first in any chart.

below is a the first page of my thread,the node and reality.
this gives a general discussion of how our worldviews are conditioned to modern science, or to the Standard Model. but to understand the node ,you must adopt the more accurate model of the universe, which is the quantum theory.i don't know how to explain it but to understand the node and all of astrology, one must adopt quantum worldview.

also remember that astrology is not written in books, it is written in the stars and planets

to understand the nodal axis, one must understand the nature of reality , as the node underlies all planes of reality. The node is of such fundamental importance that all occult systems use it as their base line. whether rosicrucian, Templars, free masons or kabbalah, the dragon head is the hidden and protected fount of all the power of these societies. As to reality the most accurate scientific system is defined by quantum mechanics. Surprising;ly quantum theory shows that reality is much like the classic metaphysical systems , rather than einsteinian or Newtonian dogma. Underlying quantum theory is the concept of non locality. This means that there is no such thing as distance between objects . everything is connected on the quantum matrix. Every particle of matter is “entangled “ with every other particle of matter in the universe ,no matter how distantly separated.
This notion is alien to classical physics . if one manipulate one of the pairs , the other is affected no matter to far they are separated. Experiment with entangled ions which had a “dog leg” showed that if the appendage on one was mechanically moved, the other ion also moved. This is quite astounding as many experiments had shown that manipulation by lasers would be felt by the entangled pair also.
The book a different universe, by Robert Laughlin , a Nobel prize recipient in physics, explains these concepts .
Briefly, matter-particles are the intersection/nodes of quantum vibrations. But these quantum vibrations could be a function of another quantum l system, and this system could also be a function of another system, physist just don’t know what the quantum Matrix really is. But hundreds if not thousands of experiments have shown quantum theory to be correct.
Quantum physics is at the base of reality, while einsteinian or Newtonian concepts are considered emergent.
An example of this distinction is shown by the laws of gas pressure. As long as one has a large sample of gas , then the movement and pressure of gas in a closed container can be calculated quite well with Newtonian principles. But when one reduces the size of the sample o f gas, then the gas behaves by quantum principles. So Newtonian physics are not inherent in the structure of reality. newtonian laws only operate when reality reaches a certain size or threshold. whereas quantum principles underlie everything.
So quantum theory “fixates” reality. Matter and reality are the nodes of quantum frequencies.
This is the best analogy to use when trying to understand the dragonhead/nodal axis.
The node fixates all the other astrological symbols. One can conceptualize the planets as the hands of the celestial clock, with the various cycles of time correlating to our experiences .but the node is the mainspring of the celestial clock and it’s motion underlies all the other movements.
These words seem like just more obscure references to the node. So one must look at their own chart to see the depth and clarity of these words.
But first a word of caution. Not only does the node rule or fixate reality, but the nodes are the source of magic both black and white,positive and negative. If one chooses to disbelieve the existence of black magic, then you will put your life in grave danger to try to understand the dragonhead. For this knowledges is hidden and protected under the threat of death. This is no joke.

astrology is the base of wall street's prescience’s over capitalistic systems. the legendary financier of the middle 20th century, bernard baruch
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...hy/baruch.html

wrote in a autobiography that the market moved in 18 year cycles. Simply buy at the low of the cycle and sell at the high of the cycle.
18 years can relate to a circadian frequency or the nodal cycle or the moon standstill cycle among a few choices
5 times the mean nodal cycle equal 74.5 years.the market of the great depression hit bottom in 1933 and 75 years later the greatest and final economic farce hit in 2008

following this post i received a PM, that was seemingly quite pleasant yet at the end the poster mentioned that when the node had transited her IC, her entire family was killed .i realized it as a veiled threat ,as there are occult systems and societies to this very day and hour that will eliminate anyone who tries to unravel the node.
So I will not direct you to analysis the node transits but I suggest that if you want to understand the node , you look when the node axis forms a square to any natal planet.
For instance if you want to know when you fall in love then look for the node to square venus. Of course the aspects to the planet will cloud the issue. But say you have mars square to venus, then check when the node goes over these.
Say you have Uranus square to Saturn ,then when the node transits this square your life will dramatically change. Etc etc
If anyone wonders how I make predictions, it is always the node I look to.
Prepare for trolls to trash these ideas. And if you find positive results feel free to pm me as I assure you ,you will meet with resistance from some of the most “learned” on this forum.
Better yet, take my words and as Isabel hickey

finally I will give a list of astrology books that all give primary information that has held up over many decades.so much of modern astrology is just mulch for the publishing house to profit from
astrology : the cosmic science.1972? isabel hickey,this is an excellent book as it gives viable "spiritual" correspondences to psychology as well as explain ad describing the ascendant, along with aspects etc.

HEAVEN KNOW WHAT Grant lewi 1935, this book is very very good , as it describes all the possible moon/sun combinations ad it gives a list of planetary aspects and how they qualify the sun/moon pairings. this book is a classic and is just a few dollars on amazon or ebay.
ASTROLOGY FOR THE MILLIONS 1940
The Message of the Stars max heidel . this is a very old book ,written I the 19th/20th century but the description nd influences of the planets ,excluding pluto, can be analyzed to the back ground of the 19th century world view. for that matter grant lewi's books show the worldview of the early 20th century in relationship to astrology

pulse of life by dane rudhyar gives a simple but effective description of the interaction and meanig of the signs.it is a basic book but every word is to the point. one must be cautious with rudhyar because he was one of the most influential humanist astrologers of the 20th century,but many of his books are extremely philosophical and veer off into to pure philosophy .

A to Z horoscope maker and delineator by llewelln George this is a classic compendium of astrological knowledge and trivia. it is not that importat as a book of aspects ad intepretations but it covers a wide area of astrology. but make sure you get a old copy from the 70's because in the 80's the publishers altered the entire format and deleted much trivia and historical references in attempt to modernize the book.

the point of these books is that they allow you to see the descriptions and affects of astrology thru the last 150 years or so. this allows one to see clearer the basic import of the planets ad symbols .

rahu

Last edited by rahu; 01-20-2018 at 11:49 PM.

Tags
9th house, birth chart, evolving, fatale, femme, node, north, north node, scorpio