Successful signs

Shamir

Hello, I have a question can sun-signs capricorns and or Aquarius appear successful and or powerful to a lot of people ? Thx pleace

CapAquaPis

Hello, I have a question can sun-signs capricorns and or Aquarius appear successful and or powerful to a lot of people ? Thx pleace

The most successful signs in accomplishment and achievement of personal and life goals are Sagittarius (ruled by Jupiter) and Pisces (in traditional, also ruled by Jupiter), but Capricorn and Aquarius (the malefic ruler, Saturn and oblong Uranus for Aquarius) have more issues and obstacles with wealth and fortune.

Melaike

Easy aspects between Sun, Moon, Saturn and Jupiter brings success.I can't name any particular sign as ''succesful''

Capricorns and Scorpions are born with traits that would help them to survive harsh living conditions.So they could be considered ''successfull'

Virgo, Gemini and Aquarius are practical signs ,they could be good at many different things.You may want to call them ''Successfull''

Timmytwothumbs

You might get the whole powerful vibe from a capricorn or aquarius because of the recent Neptune and Uranus conj with sextile Pluto by transit passing over those with the sun there or being born with that Neptune Uranus Pluto aspect. Also now that Pluto the planet of power is in capricorn Capricorns may appear to have power in this time at least. I guess what I'm saying is success and power is more by transit. Positive power for an individual would be Pluto by transit moving forward and trining a place. For example. If you have any planets in virgo Pluto right now is giving power in a healthy positive way through the forward moving trine in Capricorn.

IleneK

Premium Member
The Sun is most adversely affected and thus has least strength, based on what is called essential and accidental dignity/detriment [which then would point to success, but not without looking at the strength of other planets] in AQ, the sign of Sun's detriment. Sun is also weak in Pisces, but not as much as in AQ. Then it is marginally stronger in Cap. It is then somewhat stronger in Sag, especially at certain upon its degree.

So Sun in Sag may point to success, followed by being in Cap, then Pisces, then Aquarius. But that all may be undone by the Sun's house and its relation to all the other planets.

One really can't draw extensive or meaningful conclusions by looking at a single planet in a sign.

capuranusnep

Any sign can be successful(though capricorns can be very ambitious) it all depends on personal aspects besides sun sign.

You need to look for strong aspects to luminaries/angles.

(I use dwarf planets)

Jupiter/Pluto, Jupiter, Jupiter/Uranus, sometimes Pluto, Jupiter/2007 OR10, Jupiter/Quaoar, Jupiter/Varuna, Jupiter/Sedna, 2007 OR10, Varuna, sometmes Quaoar, and Jupiter/Makemake.