Horary: Modern vs. Traditional

tikana

For tikana's Horary ability in particular, Traditional has what it takes, and she knows how to use it. That doesn't mean all Hoarists have to be strictly limited to Traditional-only Planets. I just like tikana's style of presentation.

thanks

i dont go into verbal/written diarrhea..

tikana

It's not JUST that. You really commit to your predictions, and follow through on the outcomes.

now you made me blush...

ummm the thing is people dont update so i dont know the outcome.
How else would you tune the craft if you have no feedback. I dont mind being wrong, it is just insane when people put title like "URGENT!" and remain silent

:)

david starling

now you made me blush...

ummm the thing is people dont update so i dont know the outcome.
How else would you tune the craft if you have no feedback. I dont mind being wrong, it is just insane when people put title like "URGENT!" and remain silent

:)

It's extremely rude and inconsiderate of them, and makes evaluating the Horary techniques used very problematic. How about a refundable deposit of $20, dependent on feedback?

tikana

It's extremely rude and inconsiderate of them, and makes evaluating the Horary techniques used very problematic. How about a refundable deposit of $20, dependent on feedback?

lol .. well it is what it is ...
sometimes you can figure out what happened by looking at followup horary.

T

david starling

lol .. well it is what it is ...
sometimes you can figure out what happened by looking at followup horary.

T

Often, the question itself leaves a lot to be desired. I guess the problem is, if you coached them to ask a better question on the matter, they'd have to reset the time. Is that right?

tikana

Often, the question itself leaves a lot to be desired. I guess the problem is, if you coached them to ask a better question on the matter, they'd have to reset the time. Is that right?

you can tweak and quirk the question whichever way you want, at the end horary itself will show you where the heart of the question lies.

a lot of my own charts, lol nothing makes sense and i can tell that by askign a question at random without meditating or figuring out time to ask to get a yes. LOL