Solar Return Sun in 8th house

Erulastiel14

My birthday was yesterday and in my SR chart, my Sun is in the 8th house and I'm curious what people's experiences of it have been. I know this placement gets a bad rap because it's the house of death and this placement is known for bringing a lot of change. Personally I'm ready and excited for change. In my last SR the Sun was in the 12th and I really felt it. I was diagnosed with anxiety-depression after struggling for 3 years. A lot of my anxiety was because I felt/feel socially behind my peers and my frustration that my life hasn't changed much. So I welcome changes in my life.

I recently made a career decision that will hopefully transform my career (SR Pluto is in the 10th) and I'm ready to date again and hopefully find a relationship (SR Moon is in the 5th.)

So I'm curious what people's experiences of SR Sun in the 8th have been.

Fz hb

Hi. I hope the year ahead brings good changes. I don't know much about solar returns but the last time Sun was in the 8th SR HOUSE i was diagnosed with endometriosis. I had a myomectomy, lost my newfound startup and all my money. Also the disease I was diagnosed with is an incurable disease. My life has changed alot since then. I am learning to adjust to the changes and accept how my life is now but it's still too much to process and deal with in my day to day activities. I don't know how to interpret the other factors in the chart that may have triggered all this besides thr sun in 8th.
I hope your Sun has good aspects

Erulastiel14

Hi. I hope the year ahead brings good changes. I don't know much about solar returns but the last time Sun was in the 8th SR HOUSE i was diagnosed with endometriosis. I had a myomectomy, lost my newfound startup and all my money. Also the disease I was diagnosed with is an incurable disease. My life has changed alot since then. I am learning to adjust to the changes and accept how my life is now but it's still too much to process and deal with in my day to day activities. I don't know how to interpret the other factors in the chart that may have triggered all this besides thr sun in 8th.
I hope your Sun has good aspects
Thanks for sharing. What aspects did your SR Sun have?

Fz hb

The SR Sun was in Virgo at 14.57 square my natal Uranus in sagitarius in fifth house and Chiron in gemini 11th house, trine my natal mars in Capricorn and opposite my natal Jupiter in pisces. Whereas, it trine my SR ascendant and pluto in 12th sr house, sextile sr Jupiter in 7th Sr house was opposite in Sr Chiron in 2nd Sr house. I am trying to find a way to attach the images but I cant.if you know how to do that can you help me.the images will probably help you understand better

Erulastiel14

If you click the button of the globe with the link at the bottom, and put the URL of your chart there and post it.

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
My birthday was yesterday and in my SR chart, my Sun is in the 8th house and I'm curious what people's experiences of it have been. I know this placement gets a bad rap because it's the house of death and this placement is known for bringing a lot of change. Personally I'm ready and excited for change. In my last SR the Sun was in the 12th and I really felt it. I was diagnosed with anxiety-depression after struggling for 3 years. A lot of my anxiety was because I felt/feel socially behind my peers and my frustration that my life hasn't changed much. So I welcome changes in my life.

I recently made a career decision that will hopefully transform my career (SR Pluto is in the 10th) and I'm ready to date again and hopefully find a relationship (SR Moon is in the 5th.)

So I'm curious what people's experiences of SR Sun in the 8th have been.

SR Sun in 8th can't be interpreted by itself. The SR chart can't be interpreted by itself. The best thing to do is post the chart if you want replies.

Fz hb

Been trying :( couldn't figure out. If you want you can draw the chart yourself. My dob is 8 September 1986, karachi. Its the chart for 8 Sep 2013/14 when Sun was in Sr 8th house

Last edited: