Indicators of success

RiseAndShine

Hi everyone! I was wondering something about richness and success in the natal chart. Which are the strongest indicator in astrology? I don't know very much, but I think that if Jupiter is in the second house, maybe the person may be born in a rich family or may gain a lot of money with houses and properties. If it's in the tenth house he should be lucky with his carreer...am I right? But what if someone isn't born lucky and doesn't have a nice Jupiter, he can still be successfull? And if it is so, how do you know where and when he will become successfull?
This is my chart if you want to look at it, thank you if you decide to help me :)

Attachments

• riseandshine (1).jpg
    riseandshine (1).jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 78

SGde3a

Other aspects of being successful in your work is having a job that suits your Saturn/Concentration/Effort, energy. Your's is around the teach/experience/mastering/flowing area between Aquarius and Picses.

RiseAndShine

Other aspects of being successful in your work is having a job that suits your Saturn/Concentration/Effort, energy. Your's is around the teach/experience/mastering/flowing area between Aquarius and Picses.

Sounds lovely! I really like this combination of Pisces and Aquarius, even if it's a bit weird. I'd love to become an astrologer, so I think it's also quite appropriate. :)

ashriia

Success - IMO its good to have a balance of hard aspected planets with harmonious aspects. Too many harmonious aspects makes one lazy and generally leads to squandering whatever talents they could otherwise make use of. So there would be talent yes, yet no or little success.

Jupiter in the 2nd house is good to have sure. Also sagitarius ruling the 2nd house with a nice trine or sextile between venus & jupiter in the chart. It's an indicator of wealth during the lifetime. Particularly if venus or jupiter ruled the sun or to a lesser extent the ascendant. Venus in hard aspect to jupiter could indicate the same if working out of the 2nd house.. but there is a likelihood over over-indulgence and wasteful spending. Which could be offset IMO with some earth placements in the chart - leading to practicality/maturity.

Ruler of your 2nd house is within the 4th. So working with family business - real estate - out of your home could be ways you make money.

RiseAndShine

Success - IMO its good to have a balance of hard aspected planets with harmonious aspects. Too many harmonious aspects makes one lazy and generally leads to squandering whatever talents they could otherwise make use of. So there would be talent yes, yet no or little success.

Jupiter in the 2nd house is good to have sure. Also sagitarius ruling the 2nd house with a nice trine or sextile between venus & jupiter in the chart. It's an indicator of wealth during the lifetime. Particularly if venus or jupiter ruled the sun or to a lesser extent the ascendant. Venus in hard aspect to jupiter could indicate the same if working out of the 2nd house.. but there is a likelihood over over-indulgence and wasteful spending. Which could be offset IMO with some earth placements in the chart - leading to practicality/maturity.

Ruler of your 2nd house is within the 4th. So working with family business - real estate - out of your home could be ways you make money.
Nice, so if I got it right I should be lucky. Venus rules my ascendant and my moon in Taurus and jupiter is in libra. Also I have Venus square jupiter in my chart.

Last edited:

ashriia

Mice, so if I got it right I should be lucky. Venus rules my ascendant and my moon in Taurus and jupiter is in libra. Also I have Venus square jupiter in my chart.

Depends what you mean by lucky. Everyone has a chance to be successful. In relation to money you need to look at the 2nd house and the condition of its ruler.

Your second house is ruled by Mercury. Mercury is placed in the 4th. Mercury is well aspected. But is also not in aspect to venus/jupiter nor are venus and jupiter within mercury ruled signs - such as gemini or virgo.

The venus/jupiter aspect in your chart which is in a t-square with uranus/neptune seems to center on your relationships with others.

RiseAndShine

Ok so family business, real estate and relationships with others should be the way to success for me. But I don't like any of it! xD I want to be my own boss and maybe even teach people, but not in a traditional way. I'd like to work with divination and spiritual things. I'm really into astrology, palmistry and tarots cards. Do you think I could do well in this field? :pinched:

Last edited:

ashriia

Ok so family business, real estate and relationships with others should be the way to success for me. But I don't like any of it! xD I want to be my own boss and maybe even teach people, but not in a traditional way. I'd like to work with divination and spiritual things. I'm really into astrology, palmistry and tarots cards. Do you think I could do well with these things? :pinched:

If you work in astrology/palmistry or doing tarot. You would likely be working out of your home and be making use of your Mercury placement of research/communications from the home. And also there would be a strong focus on building relationships as you would need repeat clients. So this could work, certainly. Your natal north node(karmic path) is in the 7th house in Sagittarius so teaching could tie in with that. As jupiter/sagittarius rules teaching/higher learning/philosophical disciplines.

With uranus and neptune in your natal 9th house.. there will always be interests in non-traditional religions or mystical traditions.

RiseAndShine

If you work in astrology/palmistry or doing tarot. You would likely be working out of your home and be making use of your Mercury placement of research/communications from the home. And also there would be a strong focus on building relationships as you would need repeat clients. So this could work, certainly. Your natal north node(karmic path) is in the 7th house in Sagittarius so teaching could tie in with that. As jupiter/sagittarius rules teaching/higher learning/philosophical disciplines.

With uranus and neptune in your natal 9th house.. there will always be interests in non-traditional religions or mystical traditions.
Thank you! It's exactly what I was hoping for :) I'm happy that I can have a chance in this field. It would be my dream job!

Last edited:

jollyzal

Banned
There isn't a clear cut aspect or placement that says you're gonna be succesful, but generally speaking, the people out there making a lot of money and in a high professional status are the ones that combine both good aspects and bad aspects in the natal chart. For example, a grand trine but a t-square, some oppositions and some trines, etc.

I've seen many succesful people with, generally speaking, hard aspects with good house placements, such as a 10th house Saturn.

Alkaid

Vettius Valens said that the benefics don't do much good in the 2nd. He said the same thing about benefics in the 8th. The reasoning is likely that those houses don't aspect the ascendant. I think jupiter in the angular or trine (or the 11th) houses is better for money and much, much better for jupiters other significations besides material abundance.

The most important indicators of success are the ascendant, the mc, the part of fortune and their rulers and how well configured those rulers are to those points. Among the planets, the sun is the most important indicator of success.

jollyzal

Banned
Vettius Valens said that the benefics don't do much good in the 2nd. He said the same thing about benefics in the 8th. The reasoning is likely that those houses don't aspect the ascendant. I think jupiter in the angular or trine (or the 11th) houses is better for money and much, much better for jupiters other significations besides material abundance.

The most important indicators of success are the ascendant, the mc, the part of fortune and their rulers and how well configured those rulers are to those points. Among the planets, the sun is the most important indicator of success.

So to look for indicators of wealth you gotta look for those planets that aspect the Ascendant or are angular? Let's say a 9th house Venus. Would that be an indicator? Also by indicator I don't mean as a clear cut prediction, of course you gotta look at everything else.

Alkaid

You have a chart that indicates success. The allmuten of your ascendant is an exalted Taurus moon, who is conjunct your ascendant. The ruler of your mc is a strong Saturn in aquarius, who is conjunct the mc... by sign. You also have a leo sun, which is angular, actually all of these dignified planets are angular.

The benefics are cadent however, so success may not come easy, but if they're in better houses from the lot of fortune, success could come easier.

Alkaid

So to look for indicators of wealth you gotta look for those planets that aspect the Ascendant or are angular? Let's say a 9th house Venus. Would that be an indicator? Also by indicator I don't mean as a clear cut prediction, of course you gotta look at everything else.

It could be. It depends on Venus' state. If she's strong then that person with Venus in the 9th probably had an easier life. Technically the 9th is cadent though, which isn't great, but it's also an elevated house and elevated strong benefics in good houses generally do indicate being born with a silver spoon.

jollyzal

Banned
It could be. It depends on Venus' state. If she's strong then that person with Venus in the 9th probably had an easier life. Technically the 9th is cadent though, which isn't great, but it's also an elevated house and elevated strong benefics in good houses generally do indicate being born with a silver spoon.

I'm not saying I have that placement. I do not. By the way, you mentioned in your other post the almuten of the first house. How important are almutens? Do they act as house rulers? I have two almutens (ruling?) the 10th house. How can you interpret that?

ashriia

He said the same thing about benefics in the 8th. The reasoning is likely that those houses don't aspect the ascendant. I think jupiter in the angular or trine (or the 11th) houses is better for money and much, much better for jupiters other significations besides material abundance.

You can look at two very wealthy twins- the olsen twins. (granted they are very hard working and business oriented) Who have jupiter in the 8th in harmonious aspect to venus. venus rules the MC. and the power comes from venus square to pluto.

I think benefics like jupiter in the 2nd and 8th can definitely aid in material comforts but there needs to be other favorable configurations as well to support jupiter.

RiseAndShine

You have a chart that indicates success. The allmuten of your ascendant is an exalted Taurus moon, who is conjunct your ascendant. The ruler of your mc is a strong Saturn in aquarius, who is conjunct the mc... by sign. You also have a leo sun, which is angular, actually all of these dignified planets are angular.

The benefics are cadent however, so success may not come easy, but if they're in better houses from the lot of fortune, success could come easier.
I'm sorry but what is the lot of fortune? I really don't have a clue :eek: And also, what is the allmuten?

jollyzal

Banned
I'm sorry but what is the lot of fortune? I really don't have a clue :eek: And also, what is the allmuten?

Almuten is the planet that would have the highest dignity in the cusp of a house. Your Moon is the planet that out of all the planets in your chart, has the highest dignity in the exact degree where your ascendant falls.