Does this man have good intentions or is he a danger to me

MaureenMc

I have known this person for nine years and our relationship has been very confusing. It caused a lot of pain to me and I don't know if it caused him pain too. Will we ever be able to sort it out or should I give up. He had family to raise so our relationship could not establish itself but now the children are grown I wonder if I should try again if he wants to. I just don't know whether to just forget about it or not. There is an age difference of 20 years.

His DOB Aug 15 1965 Baghdad Iraq 6pm
My DOB Nov 25 1944 Birmingham England 1.00pm

Virinchi

Its too late to proceed. You're almost 70 and there's still 1 more year of unfavorable moon dasa which doesnt help you in this relation.
Upcoming Mars dasa (from march 2015) is also indicating delays, obstacles and confusions for another 7 yrs.
Better to forget it here

MaureenMc

Hi and thank you very much for your reply. That is very helpful. I have another question if you don't mind. Do the moon and Mars dasa times relate to me as an individual or in the relationship to that particular person? Basically we are friends who see each other sometimes so it is good to undestand what the nature of that friendship is now. It is not easy to say goodbye to a long time friend.

Maureen

VenusS

Mars making ruchaka yoga and a DK yoga, mars dasha will be good. I seriously doubt there will be any hurt over mangala dasha. Mangala surya budha in mangala graha, 10th lord in 10th bhava, mangala in 10th bhava in D9. Spectacular time ahead. From chandra lagna, mangala trines chandra and causes a good raja yoga further surya mangala combine, great booster for respect, career. However, ascociation of 7th graha and 8th graha, can be a bit up-down and 7th graha therefore, becarefull of health. 7th bhava with 10th bhava, does indicating relationships with career clients, related with career field. Surya as 7th bhava, with mangala as energy booster, signifies arogant egoistic partner who maybe related to government, may be very angry, may even hurt.
Pisces, guru in 4th bhava until june causing good fortune in relation with home, shani in 8th bhava causing delays, increase up and downs due to shani dhayya(4th or 8th from chandra lagna), rahu transiting 7th bhava impacting relationships, divorce. Need to be carefull, although after november it'll be alright.
Regards, well wishes