Why am I afraid to make spelling or grammatical errors?

timemachineride

ve584w.gif

I am very sensitive to spelling and grammatical errors. I've cried over being corrected, but I've never cried over the loss of a family member.
I never correct someone else's grammar -- unless others can't comprehend it. Also, when others misspell words it makes me a bit sad. When I write an essay, I read over it more than people typically do. And since you're here, I have another question. Why am I afraid to show my emotions? I have this feeling that showing emotions are for cowards. I know it sounds rude.. but I'm very insensitive when people cry. I can feel bad for someone, but when they cry I get really uncomfortable.

Last edited:

Cancer7

Account Closed
You could be afraid of being judged or bullied because of your inability to spell or write sentences correctly. Practice makes perfect!!! Sometimes I'm a horrible speller. I have a dictionary app on my cell phone in case I'm not sure about how to spell a certain word. PRACTICE!!!

timemachineride

You could be afraid of being judged or bullied because of your inability to spell or write sentences correctly. Practice makes perfect!!! Sometimes I'm a horrible speller. I have a dictionary app on my cell phone in case I'm not sure about how to spell a certain word. PRACTICE!!!

Haha, I do. I'm not bad and I practice all the time. I love to learn new words and expand my vocabulary. Practice makes perfect!

Strange, because that type of behavior is common to a lot of Virgo people I know. But you don't have anything in Virgo.
How is your bedroom? Do you consider yourself to be more organized than others?
And your grades at school/university? Are they above average?
That would be typical Virgo traits.
If they don't apply, tell me what sign traits fits you better.

timemachineride

Strange, because that type of behavior is common to a lot of Virgo people I know. But you don't have anything in Virgo.
How is your bedroom? Do you consider yourself to be more organized than others?
And your grades at school/university? Are they above average?
That would be typical Virgo traits.
If they don't apply, tell me what sign traits fits you better.

Sometimes I get anxiety attacks if I go to sleep and there's something small on the ground. I keep my room very clean and organized. My grades at school are always well. Scoring poor on an exam brings me to an inferiority complex. I may not have Virgo, but I have 6th house influence. I think my answer is because of Mercury in the 6th house square Saturn in the 12th. Not sure on how to interpret using the signs the planets are in..