Achieving pregnancy

amprud

Hello,

I just found this great board!

I have a question: Will I ever have another child?

The date is December 31st, 2005 at 8:05 p.m.

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

Anna

pwadm

Staff member
Dear Anna

Welcome!

Sorry for moving your post to another forum, but it actually belonged to the Horary Astrology forum.

Please provide the location where you were when you asked the question.

amprud

Thank you very much for placing my question in the correct forum!

I was in Montreal, Quebec, Canada when I posed the question.

Thank you again.

Anna

Summery Joy

amprud,

I have the ASC at Leo 27:01. This seems to me like a let ASC showing a too-late question or a question you already know the answer to, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

You're signified by the Sun in the 5th house at Capricorn 10:28. This describes the situation because your siginificator is in the house of children, the issue you're thinking about.

The child (5th house) is signified by Jupiter in Scoprio 13:19. The Sun is moving towards a sextile with Jupiuter. This looks like yes to me. But the Moon seems to be void of course, which is never a good sign and usually signifies a no answer. I guess since the next aspect the Moon makes will be a conjunction with Venus right after it crosses to the next sign, the answer is "yes, you'll have another child but only after crossing a certain boundry". This boundry may be a time limit or a certain obstacle in your life, or anything really! I don't know. Consider that cross-boundries aspect. Venus is going retrograde and is the natural significator of love. See if that describes anything in your life. Anyway, the VOC Moon usually means a long time before things happen.

I'm still not very comfortable with the late ASC. Let me know if you have any comments.

amprud

Thank you sorehearted! I am very grateful for your thoughts on the matter...

At times I think I know the answer to this question, and at other times it just seems so hopeless...We have been trying for 4 years now and considering my age (40), I know that I am nearing the end of that particular line, if I haven't already reached it :(

It kills me to think that I may never have another child, that I cannot give my daughter a sibling...This is turning out to be a profound inner wound that I don't know if I will ever overcome.

I wonder what this obstacle can be...It involves Venus - the only thing I know for sure is that this child would have been conceived out of pure love! But as for Venus concerning anything other in my life, I have no idea. Could you possibly give me a few other tidbits that maybe could tie everything together?

Thank you again for your help, I am truly grateful

Anna

Summery Joy

I don't usually use natal placements to support horary reading but the ASC of the horary describes you. Also, you currently have Saturn RX transitting your 12th house. Psychological restlessness is expected.

Venus is the natural significator of many things, but its most famous functions is love and marriage or serious long-term commitments. Are you currently married or in a serious relastionship? If you are, is there trouble in the relationship? Venus also signifies material security. Maybe there's something that you have to achieve in one of those areas in order to get a second child.

If you don't mind me asking, why is it such an inner wound not give your child a sibling? Having childen says nothing about your capablities as a parent. And it's not exactly something you "can" or "cannot" do. There are many other factors involved and you shouldn't evaluate the life you're offering your daughter based on this. Besides, many children have no brothers or sisters and are leading perfectly happy lives. Don't worry about it.

One last tip. I have heard many times before, from doctors and women, that worrying about achieving pregnancy can be the very reason why it cannot be achieved. You need to be totally relaxed. Also, too much worrying may negatively affect your relationship or marriage. Maybe that's what Venus is signifying. I could say more, but what I have to say shouldn't be on a public forum ;). Just focus on the love instead of the pregnancy and everything should turn out ok.