Where's My Master Copy Director's Reel/DVD?

kolani

Hi!

Several months ago I realized I lost the master copy (the only copy left), of a dancefilm/video I independently directed and produced. I needed it for a panel/screening I was invited to participate in and was so excited to show my work! When I realized I lost it it was a real let down because I had spent a tremendous amount of time and money to complete the project.

After about a week of intense searching. I gave up with the idea that 'maybe it just wasn't meant to be'.

Recently I've been invited to another panel and I'm confronted again with looking for this lost dvd.

Is this DVD still in my apartment? If so, where would it most likely be found?

Here's the chart I did during the time I discovered I had lost it.

I'm REALLY looking forward to knowing where this project is for peace of mind!

Thank you!

K

Attachments

• DVD, 3 Blind Mice.jpg
    DVD, 3 Blind Mice.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 39

fensi88

We see ruler of 2nd house is Me rx, that is sure sign you will find DVD, so do not worry. Ruler in succedent house means that object is not in its usual place, and will take longer to find . Ruler in succedent house indicate that it is to the right of places that I would suggest you to search. POF in mutable sign indicating the item is inside something: car, box, pocket , envelope, drawer, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under or between something. First look at places near tools, machinery, iron and steel, sharp instruments . Ruler in moveable (cardinal) signs show high places, upper rooms, newly erected buildings. Look for it in a storage room or where you have a lot of your materials. It can be at places near a chimney, stoves, furnace room, room where machinery and tools are kept, room with locked doors or closets, places where iron or junk is stored, area where guns and ammunition are kept, in hat boxes, near ceilings, roofs or doorways, in rooms predominantly red in color, tool closets and a room with fireplaces. It is totally out of sight. Check any place where there is plumbing; bathroom, kitchen, basement.

Direction: South by West
Near colour:red

With POF in Pi in 7 house partner or someone else maybe the one who will find it or who will be involved in finding it, or have seen it or put it somewhere. Look at bedroom, living room, formal dining room. Usually in plain sight. The partner's room, office or place of business. Look in bathroom or kitchen, near aquarium, near liquids, chemicals, oils (for healing techniques for example). Look also in a bedroom in a closet, or near medicine cabinet or photographic equipment. Look near religious areas at home.

Direction: West
Near colour: white, sea-green

tikana

Fensi

that DVD is lost it wont be found

see merc / mars is not connecting with moon nor with sun

late asce - too late to be searching for it...

it might be in another person's hands...

i dont see this pointing to a yes. also look it is in 8th house And worst of all it is in someone's hands... merc/saturn opposition mutual application.. someone either stole it or does nto know who owns it

Moon is via combusta
Sun is void

not looking good

i hope i am wrong

T

tikana

not sure Fensi..

8th house bothers me a great deal

if the querent gets it back.. it might be in very bad shape

kolani

I did not notice that! I t will be interesting :happy:!
What does 'combusta' moon mean? Inintially I was almost certain I had accidentally left it with someone else but they told me they couldn't find it.

It looks like the chart is saying it's most likely with someone else...what are the odds that it would be in my apartment? Is there a way to tell for sure?

Thanks!

K

P.S. Also, I noticed the ascendant is on Regulus, could that me positive or does it matter?

dr. farr

It means that the Moon (or other planet) is located between 15 Libra and 15 Scorpio, called the Via Combusta, Burned Path or Fiery Road. It is a concept in Greco/Roman and Traditionalist astrology, but it is not found in either Vedic astrology nor in Modernist astrology. It is considered (by those who follow the concept) as an accidental debility. Most (Western) horarists accept the concept and consider it as a negative indication for the planet involved, especially so for the Moon.

(Note: while I myself accept the concept of the Via Combusta, my view regarding the matter is rather complex; I do consider being in it a detriment for all planets except Mars and Saturn, which I consider as being exalted when in the Fiery Road)

Regarding this horary, even I consider the ascendant too late for an accurate answer (I normally pay little attention to the too early/too late stricture in horary, but if the ascending degree is 0 or 29, then I do feel on shaky ground in attempting to delineate the matter) I would suggest to the OP, to re-ask this question in hopes of a more reliable chart to base prediction upon...

Last edited:

tikana

Via Combusta means "on burning path" It is from libra 15 to scorpio 15 deg. It was considered by the ancient astrologers to be particularly unfortunate, esp o the moon who was said to suffer there as much as during and an eclipse. moon in this chart is very afflicted .. not only it is via combusta but it is in fall and in 8th house

when a planet conjuncts spica within 1 deg, the wear and tear on malice influence from via combusta is partially disabled.

T

What does 'combusta' moon mean? Inintially I was almost certain I had accidentally left it with someone else but they told me they couldn't find it.

It looks like the chart is saying it's most likely with someone else...what are the odds that it would be in my apartment? Is there a way to tell for sure?

Thanks!

K

P.S. Also, I noticed the ascendant is on Regulus, could that me positive or does it matter?

tree

First i must say that i am not (at all) an expert..
I agree with the opinion that the DVD is in the possession of another person- Mercury in 8th. The posibilities to find it are very few. Mercury is retro but is very weak and slow (-18 points). Also the trine of Moon with POF would be definetly a good sign if Moon was not in Via Combusta. Another weak indication of finding it, is that the ruler of 8th is in the 2nd, but is retro and is oppositing Merc.
So i think that the posibility to return the DVD to you is very little and if it happens it will be in a long term , a year or more.
I really hope that i am wrong and find your work!

It would be interesting if we could see some information of the ''thief''.
Is that possible?

Last edited:

Inquisag

I made a sidereal chart (koch) houses. The ruler of 1 is in the 9th house as it was with the tropical chart. It suggests to me that it may have been lost when you were out of town or at a College. Is that possible? The second house ruler and the moon are significators for the DVD. Jupiter as ruler of the 5th house of creations can also provide information.

The moon has not reached via combusta and the ascendant is at a safe 4 degrees. Mercury and Jupiter are in the 8th house and in Pisces (film). Mercury being retro indicates that it will be returned. Mercury turned direct after conjuncting Mars, ruler of 9. I think this means that someone at the place you were visiting found it, but did not know what to do with it.

The Moon is void of course and the first aspect in the next sign is a trine to the exalted ruler of the 4th house. Another good sign that it will be found.

With the significators in the 8th house, I think you might have left it in the bathroom. If you were in a 9th house type of place, try checking with lost and found and inquiring with the janitorial staff.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_527_blind_mice_hk.15595.41470.jpg
    astro_2gw_527_blind_mice_hk.15595.41470.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

claudette

How upsetting to lose something so dear!

Did you say your "last" copy? I suppose you have checked that someone else who had a copy may still have their copy.

Do you remember the last time you saw it? Have you checked old purses, totes, back packs and/or jacket pockets? Between sofa cushions? Could it possibly be in another DVD jacket? Once I donated an old DVD player only to remember weeks later a favorite DVD had been left in it.

I do hope you find it.