Would someone have a look for me in KP/Khullar astrology?

Olga1983

Hi,

Is there anyone who wants to look for me in the vedic astrology with the KP system, about my situation? It's said that the KP system gives more accurate results. The "Khullar system" would be even better, from what i have read, so if someone has knowledge about that also, he/she is welcome to give me the result of what he/she sees. My situation is as followed:

Presently i'm staying in Puttaparthi (India) on a 6-month-tourist-visa. My fly-date to my home country, Holland, is on May 12 2011 (visa expires on the 23th i think). I only use my fly-ticket if i have to, otherwise i would stay. I don't like going back to my home country, but if i have to, i have the opportunity to go to the US on someone's invitation. When i'm eventually there, not much later i should be able to get a 10-year-visa, with help of the one who invited me. He would take care of my daily needs if i come. If i am in Holland on May 12, then i may stay for 2-3 weeks before i leave for the US. Now i would like to know which option seems more probable to happen in May:

1. Being able to stay in India or come back not too much later, which would probably involve marriage (in this case i know who the man would be, though it seems a complicated situation now).
2. Going to the US, without coming back to Holland (or at least not to live there again).

It may be useful to know that i expect that my mental state may not be so good if i have to go back on May 12. I also see the US not as the perfect solution, it's more like a last option. I'm curious to know what can be find in the KP/Khullar astrology about this situation. I know that i'm in the dasa of jupiter with the sub-period of saturn. This sub-period should change soon to mercury.

Here are my birth details:

Date: 05-05-1983
Time: 18:01 (someone corrected it to 18:00:50 a while ago, eventually that time can be used)
Place: Harlingen, Friesland, Netherlands

Help is appreciated.

Virinchi

according to k.p, it already changed to mercury on 6th april
coming to your complicated mind and situations,

1. you should cross check his horoscope, if it matches your psychology or not. Because you have trouble indicated in 1st marriage and chances for a divorce and also second marriage (all happening in jupiter dasa itself)

2. jup-mercury dasa which started this month indicates travel to a long distance place(from where you are now) and it wont be a satisfactory place(wherever you go)

you really cannot take right decision now because your jupiter and mercury were retro during birth and at present mercury is retro.
also retro saturn in your Asc. is causing confusion.
so, its better(since you have a choice) to stay where you are right now till end of june and plan something then.

Olga1983

Thanks for having a look at my chart.

I don't have exact birth details of him, so i can't check.

In my case the long distance place should indicate my birth country then, as i am in India now and indeed it would not be satisfactory to go there, but the visa is limited, so i have to. I have been thinking of staying in Holland for 2 months and then maybe going back to India in the second halve of July. Financially at least it should work. If i could get another 6-month-visa i don't know.

I am however surprised about the marriage-subject. I would not marry a man who would cause me trouble and i'm a type like "1 man or no man". I still never got a relationship/marriage, but i do know that it could only be this man (for years already). But that's a long story with the involvement of my spiritual teacher.

mtayal

Vrinchi Ji,

From your experience do you think this kind of query can be better answered by applying options theory of KP?

Mahesh

Virinchi

you wont be coming back to india soon after you leave in may.
if doesnt matter who that man is and whats in his chart.
no matter whom you marry in future, that trouble in 1st marriage will happen.

Rachna94

Virinchi ji,

In this very particular chart, the 11th CSL (Saturn) is a significator to 8,3,5,4 & 1.
Also is retrograde in the costellation of Mars.
(for marital happiness)

Also 2nd CSL Mercury (R) signifies 8 & 12 houses indicating separation.

Is this the criteria you have used for this analysis ?

Rachna94

If yes, then what specifically becomes the role of 6th house ?
It may or may not cause separation but marital issues for sure ?

govindum

1. I think you are not in India now. may be at home. stay there up to October 2011,
2. your marriage will be after in October 2011, may in be late half of 2012.
3. may be in beginning you will feel some difficulties but stay for three years.
4. 4th house and 4th lord will not allow you to stay at home. so wait and make preparation.
5. RETRO MERCURY AND JUPITER is good for spirituality. Go with this with music.
6. 12th lord in 8th and aspected with Mars and Saturn will help you to go in deep mediation.
7. ketu is in 12th from moon will help you to recover your inner strength.

JUST TRY TO YOURSELF. and keep faith in yourself. would be partner is sharp with mouth. give time to yourself.

Olga1983

Just now i saw the message of govindum, also the last message of Rachna94 i haven't read before i think. My email-alert only showed the other message of Rachna94 as last one i think, so i missed the other two. Today i thought of sending a message in this topic about my present circumstances, so i went back to this topic and see the other messages.

Govindum, thanks for your analysis and i'm indeed still in Holland. I appreciate your efforts to look at my chart(s).

Rachna94, i would like to know what you found "very particular" about my chart, just curious.

There may be several things i would like to say. Perhaps it's better for me now to do it step by step by sending separate messages. Will start to write about what Virinchi wrote:

Virinchi wrote:

you really cannot take right decision now because your jupiter and mercury were retro during birth and at present mercury is retro.
also retro saturn in your Asc. is causing confusion.
so, its better(since you have a choice) to stay where you are right now till end of june and plan something then.

Like you said, there has indeed been confusion about what i should do and since the last few days (or nearly) i finally seem to know which descision i should make or at least i feel more and more sure about what i will do.

I was not able to stay in India and went back to Holland on May 12, like i said. Quickly i wanted to apply for social security and register in my city. Then the obstacle came. When i wanted to register in the city (without this registration it's impossible to get money from social security), they said i should have the intention to stay at least 4 months in Holland, but i said i may go back to India end of July (earlier i had the feeling to go back to India, instead of going to America), so i got confused about what to do, because the home situation here is unlikely to stay in and i was not desiring to stay here for at least 4 months with my mother. Then i thought of going to America eventually, but i was unsure and that friend from America could not immediately be reached, but that problem got solved. I got his new phone number and was able to call him. He also had trouble in reaching me earlier. Anyway, my mother was also planning to get her bathroom rebuild and it didn't seem a very suitable moment to plan my trip when people are busy with the bathroom here (still not finished). Also my mother didn't have patience to postpone this new bathroom till i would be leaving to America. There has also been confusion about my decision for America (having mixed feelings), if i should go or not and i would have almost booked my ticket near the end of June. Tickets were very expensive this time, but from the travel agency that this friend uses in America, i could have had a ticket of $1010 or nearly, which is very favourable in euro's (about 700 euro). But i started analysing and thinking sharply again and finally now it seems very strongly that i will still go back to India this month. Earlier i eventually thought that i would not have enough money for a 6-month-stay there, without having social security for the few months in advance. The time in Holland i have lived on my spared money and did not have any income. But i started making new calculcations for India and how i could make it cheaper, because the last time i made things pretty expensive for Indian standards. I know quite well about the prices in Puttaparthi, where i would be, so could make realistic estimations. And indeed it seems i could still make it, if i go this month, but there are eventually a few things that i have to find out. One of those things is about the price of the fly ticket. I saw some very expensive options, but now this friend would have asked his agency about the price in dollars for Amsterdam-Bangalore (and back). I have yet to call him back about the result. If the price is about 700 euro, then it seems very realistic that i will be on the airplane in the second halve of this month. Also during our last conversation, he talked as if he could eventually help me financially to effort my trip to India, but we may talk about that further in our next talk, if needed.

One other thing to mention is that as i live on some spared money, without other income, this gave and gives more reason to not wait too long with booking a fly ticket. The longer i wait, the more money i lose. This month i eventually try to buy things (a little) cheaper in the supermarket or keep an eye on my spendings at least. If i would register in my city, then the 4 months will only start from now and not from May 12, so it's very very probable that i'm sitting in an airplane this month in any case.

I also had/have the chance to get a rental house in another part of this country, but as i have a bad feeling about settling here, i didn't do that. It's like i really cannot stay in my "home" country, as it will be too difficult to live here. If i would live on my own here, it would be difficult or impossible to spare money for India. And people who work for social security may disturb me with forced jobs, like working somewhere for keeping the income of social security (did it before and it was very unlikely). Further there are reasons why i'm unable to do any kind of job (or maybe for a short time only), but i would be misunderstood by them anyway or they will only understand it partially. Especially when a time is mentally (extra) difficult, and when there's a difficult home situation, then it's even more unlikely to come into some sort of forced job. But i don't see a true solution for this here. If i would stay here, i would probably always be dependant on social security, which can give (very) unlikely situations.

This has become a bit big message already, maybe i already answered/mentioned more things that i don't need to put in separate messages, though there are still some things i would like to say, but maybe later this evening (gotta brush my teeth).

Virinchi

you're already in jup-mercury dasa till 2013 july.
moving out of holland is very tough, atleast till may 2012

2. jup-mercury dasa which started this month indicates travel to a long distance place(from where you are now) and it wont be a satisfactory place(wherever you go)

this still applies and now you moved back to holland and struggling

Olga1983

Re: Virinchi

Yes, i had to go back to Holland, as i was dependant on a tourist visa. Now it seems very probable that i go back to India on August 15. There are cheaper tickets from that date. I may try to sell some rare cd's to have some more money, before that time. I expect to book my ticket between now and a few days.

Olga1983

My addition on my message of July 3:

Not so long after my first message, Sai Baba "passed away" on April 24 (Puttaparthi is the city of Sai Baba). A horrible happening for me and i cried intensely, but as i mention it between "+", i am waiting for a miracle (that he comes back in his form as Sathya Sai Baba somehow). Seems maybe very unusual to have a belief like that, but i am waiting for it to happen and there are reasons for it. Also got a dream (seemed like that) with him short before April 24, which could indicate it. I can still be (very) sad about how things happened. Going on a new trip next month seems like the last thing i can do. After that, my money is finished or i would not have much in any case. I have analysed very well about what seems best to do. Staying in Holland seems not at all good for me, but in India i cannot apply for an income and residential permit, so when i'm there, it's really like waiting for a miracle till my money is (nearly) finished. I also got to know things in earlier years, that may not be suitable for public now, which may indicate the miracle to happen, though i don't know about timings for that. Yet it may be more realistic to happen in the coming months, rather than afterwards (after December).

The situation with the man who would be the husband-to-be, is horrible and it seems like it could only solve with the physical presence of Baba. In the western astrology i have many planets in the 7th house in the present solar return of Puttaparthi (with the Koch-housesystem). I was there on and around my birthday and will probably fly back on August 15 this year, on a 6-month-visa (though my calculations may be suitable for 5 months). Last year a Dutch astrologer took a small look on that solar return and said (write) something like "big party in Puttaparthi" (you may take that a bit symbolic). I can imagine it would be a "big party in Parthi", when Baba comes back. And the marriage....have felt mistreated (ignored) by that man, so probably there is a lot to fix before everything would be good.

Olga1983

Got more "trouble". Instead of a 6-month-visa, i got a 3-month-visa, from which i could use about 2 months and a week (departure is Aug.15). Baba knows where that was good for. There must be some good reason for it.

On or near December 24 transit Saturn comes over pluto and some later over Saturn. I wonder what that will mean for me in this situation.

Olga1983. Your true birth of your karma works which was 04.05.1983,
19h.45m.54s., +2.00, 53 ° N11'00 "05 ° E25'00". Harlingen, Friesland, Netherlands.

You need to have average growth. Major bone, muscular body weight and a little above average. You must have curly red light, and in old age is completely gray hair. . Do you have a secondary education. You do not work (all the time live on state subsidies)
You will not have children, but Mercury is in 8th house can give you a conception of them. but there will be problems with the pregnancy and birth.,. The purpose of your life to promote the career of her husband.
Your father's susceptibility to liver cirrhosis due to alcohol addiction.
You apparently have changed their religion, because many pay attention to India. Apparently you get a second religious consecration 2007-2008, or in the summer of 2010, or rather you have been given a second name, but it is not from God and from religion. Apparently you have entered into what is a religious sect, which had multiplied so much in our time. You must be a third group and Rh blood factor. It is my assumption, since I did rectification on the basis of your written, where only the date of your departure to India (15/8/2011 years)
Professional astrologer are suitable for you, an ornithologist or a physiologist. You are eloquent, can triumph over our enemies, you have poor health. There is a tendency to inflammation of tonsils, can be a pain in the arms and shoulders. Life in general should be normal, but short. You die abroad. rather drown, it will be an accident of time travel ..