Extreme charts

Moog

I was wondering what unusual, rare or extreme charts you've looked at, and what the people they were attached to were like.

I keep databases of information gleaned from the charts of people I know. I think the most extreme one I've looked at is a guy I know who has 5 planets in Capricorn. He definitely exhibits some of the extreme traits of that sign. Not very exciting really. :smile:

JUPITERASC

I was wondering what unusual, rare or extreme charts you've looked at, and what the people they were attached to were like.

I keep databases of information gleaned from the charts of people I know. I think the most extreme one I've looked at is a guy I know who has 5 planets in Capricorn. He definitely exhibits some of the extreme traits of that sign. Not very exciting really. :smile:

Here's a link to a website of someone who is making a study of 'extreme' charts http://www.patterns.com/ValueOfCaseStudies.htm

positive

Banned
Can I give the birthdate? I don´t think I am allowed..

Gemini: AC SUN (conj from12) MERC

3rd House: VEN MAR (conj) URA (wide conj)
in Lion

in first house also MOON (in CANCER) opp SATURN (in CAPRI) the only tense aspect!!

all other aspects are blue ones..

little bit crucial Jup in 6th in Scorpion (I think neptun too, because also in scorp)
Moonnode in Libra 5th house

overall a man not worth to know

Ruka_5

Banned
I know to people born earlier, charts of folks born from about 1980 onward, seem pretty extreme. So many of us have a ton of planets piled into just one or two signs :lol:. To me that's 'normal' though; I look at charts of people born before then and see planets sprinkled all over the chart and it looks odd to me.

positive

Banned
that is true. Also people born some years later, have interesting chart. ie Uranus Neptun saturn conj, but also lot more planets in own sign, or exalted.

Extreme is also where you clearly can see some obvious traits of the person. ie venus singelton, this person is a singer
jupiter singelton, person is a professional gambler, Einstein and his Uranus singelton.

Ruka_5

Banned
that is true. Also people born some years later, have interesting chart. ie Uranus Neptun saturn conj, but also lot more planets in own sign, or exalted.

Extreme is also where you clearly can see some obvious traits of the person. ie venus singelton, this person is a singer
jupiter singelton, person is a professional gambler, Einstein and his Uranus singelton.

True, I think it's the kids born in the late 80s and early 90s that have that conjunction? Not sure.

I don't know that I consider singletons that 'extreme' or unusual though; plenty of people have them.

Lion o ness

What do you consider as unusual, rare or extreme?

positive

Banned
not so unusal as mine.

however, I know lots of people with Moon singelton nowadays, but I am not a fan of moon singelton, so I don´t count it. Singelton I refer only to planets,. not to elements or I don´t know.. I don´t see it so often, though..

Saturnian

I have 6 planets in Capricorn with a Capricorn Ascendant and a Saturn singleton.Can it get any better than this?haha
But I have noticed many people with Capricorn stelliums they are not that rare.

Astrodawn

People comment on my chart on a regular basis. They usually ask if I'm famous. Unfortunately I haven't been spotted yet for global fame! Although in my later years, Im getting worried it might be now be Infamous haha!

Attachments

• d natal with transits.jpg
    d natal with transits.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

Lion o ness

Im not sure If my chart would be considered extreme or not...

I have Leo Sun,Moon,Merc,Mars in H6
Virgo on the Dsc
Ruler of H7 in H6

I also have Saturn conjunt the IC.. SO Saturn is opps MC and sq's Asc/Dsc

Being a 6th house Leo, and Saturrn hitting all my angles makes me more introverted, highly routine..
Im more Virgo/Cap... even though I have all that fire.. AND I have an earth void.. I only have generational planets in Air. Sat (gem) Pluto/Uranus (Libra)
both Neptune/Jupiter in Sag

Astrodawn

hi Positive,

Gambling as in money/horses/bingo etc - Not a chance, I dont even do the lottery.
Taking a chance or going for opportunity that might be considered a gamble (by some) in a work, business sense - yes yes yes :)

Munch

I know to people born earlier, charts of folks born from about 1980 onward, seem pretty extreme. So many of us have a ton of planets piled into just one or two signs :lol:. To me that's 'normal' though; I look at charts of people born before then and see planets sprinkled all over the chart and it looks odd to me.

Agreed. It's like the bundle chart is the new 'in style' chart. lol.

Munch

People comment on my chart on a regular basis. They usually ask if I'm famous. Unfortunately I haven't been spotted yet for global fame! Although in my later years, Im getting worried it might be now be Infamous haha!

I'm curious why people ask you this? A quick look at your chart and I don't really see it........do they give you a reason for this? Curiosity killing this cat.

As for the original post....what do you mean?

I have Uranus singleton in the 2nd house in Scorpio....a bundle chart almost entirely in the 1st quadrant with Mars slipping out by a mere 3 degrees.

I have the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction on my Asc. and a mutual reception between Venus and Jupiter.

I am almost all air and fire.

Last edited: