HE_LEO versus SHE_AQUARIUS?

• Thread starter baby_blue9933399
  • Start date
B

baby_blue9933399

This combination is possible? If it is, what are the negatine and benefic effects of this relationship :?:

franklin taylor

Baby Blue,
I could not help but reply to your question due in large part to the fact that I am Leo married to an Aquarius.We have been married for almost 17 years. Looking at both of our charts, she and I Suns are both at 19 degrees in our perspective Sun Sign. I have heard that created a natural affinity for compatibility when the partner's Sun was at the same degree in the sign. I am Aquarius rising, often if one person's rising sign is the same as the other's Sun sign there is again a natural attraction. I am Cancer Moon and She is Cancer rising the ruler being Moon of course. Both of our Signature Signs are Cancer. Both of our Mars are in Cancer. I have read that if both people have Mars and Venus in the same sign creates a powerful sexual attraction. If a person's Moon is in the same sign as his love interest's Mars is this can make for a volatile relationship because there is a strong emotional element involved but, on the same token they have a high keyed sex life. I have this element and I can vouch for both of these element. If one's Venus is in the sign of the other's Sun sign signals a strong sexual relationship but also for an affinity for common likes and dislikes or common ground. When the Suns of the two are in opposition to one another (like Leo and Aquarius are polar opposites) It is like a two oppositely charge magnets opposites attract but in astrology they see this but also there is usually quite a bit of strain and a lot of arguments which I can vouch for that as well. It depends on how much you are willing to make it work as with all relationships. I looked at the noon time charts of my grandparents and they really did not have much in common concerning their personal planets but they some how made a 75 year tour of it and were so in love that one died shortly died after even though she was in rather good health. It was heartbreak. You really need to look over both your charts.
Take Care
Franklin