Astrology and its' relation to the color spectrum

piercethevale

Greetings, anyone got any ideas on this?
Once I developed my theory on Astrology and how it relates to musical tonality [See that thread and my post] I got interested in how the Zodiac applies to the spectrum of color.
I'm at a wall in my present study but subsequently have found that what I have so far is very similiar to Issac Newtons' work on this matter [his theory didn't really reach anything conclusive either]...
As my father was an artist and great master of color [He was the paint foreman at the Beverly Hills Hotel and later at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel both for some 22 years] and as I worked as a painter for him and some 25 years as a painter overall, and as I was a fine art student for some 12 years, I have a pretty good background in some areas of this.
As there are three primary colors, three secondary colors and six tretiary colors these twelve colors together should be somehow related to the twelve Signs of the Zodiac.
Any thoughts...anyone?
Eternal Light & Love, ptv.

piercethevale

Greetings again, if I may please elaborate on this a bit more and propose one of my own theories on this subject to get the ball rolling.
I believe a solution may lie in relating to this my solution for the muscial tonality of the Zodiac.
That is by utilizing the same 'Template" I propose for music to the spectrum of color. A matrix of 14 points utilizing 12 of them... [12 keys, 12 colors]. The matrice points not utilized in the musical theory template i.e. the 26th degrees of Aquarius and Leo i.e. the hypothetical but non-existent C flat and E sharp, I believe are somehow connected to the Ultra-Violet and the Infa-Red...
These energy structures I believe should not be thought of as flat and two-dimensional but as a helix, more than likely as this form is found in all such sturctures in the Universe [e.g. DNA, the shell of the Nautilus...etc.], spiraling upward and downward and reaching a limit at which it congeals and it crytallizes in form.
I believe that the Universe, when see from Gods viewpoint, as a matrix of energy structure that resembles a perfectly faceted crystal or jewel ...radiant and beautiful!
...just an idea...ptv.

Last edited:

piercethevale

...and to take this a little bit further...thus I see this Cyrstal or Jewel then 'faceted' by these various templates/matirces of energies.
I, and others of you, have no doubt heard of the legends of 'Power Crystals' that the civilization of Atlantis constructed and used. By Edgar Cayces' account these 'Crystals' were faceted different from one another depending upon the desired energy produced and application there-of.
If Atalantis did exist and Cayce is correct then I propose those systems of faceting will be found in an understanding of the true nature of the Zodiac [see my thread titled "A Runic Explanation of the Zodiac" for more on that idea].
Here, I would like to state, as I have stated in many writings, that I believe Astrology is not only a science but the "MOTHER OF ALL SCIENCE"...and I believe it will be eventually recognized as such!

Last edited:

piercethevale

My friend, Khris, found this web-site and their theories on the Musical application to the Zodiac which also includes their theory on the Spectrum and the Zodiac, check it out [although I feel their Musical solution is wrong...see my solution at the other thread here in this forum on 'Musical Tonality' started by OrcinusOrca...and their Spectrum theory is flawed]...anyways, here's the web-site... www.cosmicharmony.com

and here's a pic. I copied...ps, I figure Leo is Yellow, of course and the rest of the signs would be in their proper order.

...also...what is 'Such A Trip' is that Leo 26* comes up as a point on my proposed 14 point matrix I developed for the 'Musical Tonality' solution and it's Sabian Symbol is about a 'Rainbow'...kinda makes you think, HUH?

Attachments

• colorwhl.gif
    colorwhl.gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: