Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

JUPITERASC

Specific connections are difficult to discern.
Unless it's simply a generalized belief
that Christianity is merely a continuation of ancient religions,
which in and of itself doesn't relate directly
to anything involved in the book.
What part of the Da Vinci Code relates directly to anything now being discussed?

Not complaining,
great :smile:
I'm just not seeing the connection.
Ours is a learning forum - allow yourself time :smile:

JUPITERASC

30218630-0-image-a-16_1593510752075.jpg

ab5.gif

51lqPso5lYL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,
All restrictions for Corona should be lifted for vulnerable people on 6th July, in London, however Barnet council have put illegal small print on top of the agreement i signed as a lease holder of my apartment.
My mother is 93 and has a weak bladder, but we are being treated as a nursing home, visitors are not allowed to use my toilet.
I'm going on hunger strike, until further notice, i would go mad if my mother soiled herself.
The passive method is the only way.
I will be in bed until further notice.
I'll be online today:-
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/plans-to-ease-guidance-for-over-2-million-shielding

JUPITERASC

Hi Jup,
All restrictions for Corona
should be lifted for vulnerable people on 6th July, in London,
however Barnet council have put illegal small print on top of the agreement
i signed as a lease holder of my apartment.
My mother is 93 and has a weak bladder,
but we are being treated as a nursing home,
visitors are not allowed to use my toilet.
I'm going on hunger strike, until further notice,
i would go mad if my mother soiled herself.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/plans-to-ease-guidance-for-over-2-million-shielding
Hi Monk - if the small print is illegal
there must be some way of challenging? :smile:
keep us updated on the situation

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,
I come to my present apartment (one bed flat) as a secure Tenancy.
I know you are not from the UK, so i must explain.
In Britain we a lot of buildings that the government own, which we pay reduced rent, cheaper than the private sector, in my agreement that i signed, there was no mention of them treating us like a care or nursing home.
Nursing homes can be closed for flu for months as well as coronavirius, but obviously i do get care workers.
https://www.gov.uk/council-housing/types-of-tenancy
They are now allowing visitors in the garden, but no toilets are available, and my mother, who is older than any of the people here, is unable to see me as she has a weak bladder!
I'm on my second day of hunger strike, but i'm not feeling too bad yet.
i'm sorry that i've gone off topic, but had to tell you why i'm not posting much.

Last edited:

david starling

Hi Jup,
I come to my present apartment (one bed flat) as a secure Tenancy.
I know you are not from the UK, so i must explain.
In Britain we a lot of buildings that the government own, which we pay reduced rent, cheaper than the private sector, in my agreement that i signed, there was no mention of them treating us like a care or nursing home.
Nursing homes can be closed for flu for months as well as coronavirius, but obviously i do get care workers.
https://www.gov.uk/council-housing/types-of-tenancy
They are now allowing visitors in the garden, but no toilets are available, and my mother, who is older than any of the people here, is unable to see me as she has a weak bladder!
I'm on my second day of hunger strike, but i'm not feeling too bad yet.
i'm sorry that i've gone off topic, but had to tell you why i'm posting much.

Will your strike be effective?

Monk

Premium Member
Hi David,
I don't know if the hunger strike will be effective, however it will make the manager listen to me, which she isn't doing at the moment.
I'm not sure how long i will have my mother, she is 93, i want to see her, which i haven't done since 17th March.
I will cause a headache by Monday, the manager has a duty of care, and by then it will be 4 days without eating.
bye from the skeleton, LOL!

david starling

Hi David,
I don't know if the hunger strike will be effective, however it will make the manager listen to me, which she isn't doing at the moment.
I'm not sure how long i will have my mother, she is 93, i want to see her, which i haven't done since 17th March.
I will cause a headache by Monday, the manager has a duty of care, and by then it will be 4 days without eating.

Were you thin to begin with?

JUPITERASC

Hi David,

I don't know if the hunger strike will be effective,
however it will make the manager listen to me,
which she isn't doing at the moment.
I'm not sure how long i will have my mother, she is 93,
i want to see her, which i haven't done since 17th March.
I will cause a headache by Monday,
the manager has a duty of care,
and by then it will be 4 days without eating.
Hi Monk :smile:
keep us updated on these issues

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Jup,
All restrictions for Corona should be lifted for vulnerable people on 6th July, in London, however Barnet council have put illegal small print on top of the agreement i signed as a lease holder of my apartment.
My mother is 93 and has a weak bladder, but we are being treated as a nursing home, visitors are not allowed to use my toilet.
I'm going on hunger strike, until further notice, i would go mad if my mother soiled herself.

I wish you well, and to stay healthy. Your Mother needs your strength right now, eat. Stay strong. Weak, you can not watch out for her.

I have to go, talk to you later.

Monk

Premium Member
Were you thin to begin with?
Hi David, Opal and Jup,
Obviously being in a wheelchair I have put on a few pounds, not as much as the guy below, however my ear's are the same, due to the hoist being tight on the under carriage Ha Ha!
044c3480-9443-418d-bdcd-05b7140a9ea9_x700.jpg

Thank you all for your kind comments, i'm hoping that i will end my hunger strike tomorrow, when the manager returns!

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Hi David,

What's up Monk? You okay?

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Guy's,
I won my case, but am recovering, i will be back writing soon without going off topic.
Thanks for the comments!

leomoon

Hi David,

So sorry to hear of these travails. I'll keep you and mom in my prayers.