Take part in Astrological Research?

PaulK

Anyone want to help with some Astrological Research?

I am doing Nick Campion's MA Cultural Astronomy and Astrology and exploring the topic of house systems, and why people choose them and how they think about them - a subject given very little attention in astrological research.

With your help, I'm hoping to start the ball rolling on changing some of that. If you want to help out, there's a questionnaire I'd be really thankful if you filled out (shouldn't take more than 5-10 mins to complete).

I’m trying to gather as many voices across a variety of experience and astrological branches. I would love to add your voice too!

https://forms.gle/BUUmCiK7nUCuDPZW8

Thanks everyone!

Osamenor

Staff member
Took your survey, and I'd love to talk more! I said yes to your offer at the end to hold a Zoom chat about house systems. :biggrin:

Opal

Premium Member
I went through to the end, but was unable to submit, because I don't share my email address.

Opal out.:sideways:

PaulK

Hi Opal

You do not need to submit an email address. However if input something into the field, it will perform validation to ensure that what you input is indeed a valid email address.

Just don't put anything into the field and you will be able to submit sucessfully!

PaulK

Interesting that you are doing an astrological survey with mercury retrograde!

Yes and I've had some problems with it already. Unfortunately the timing was not something I could control too much - there are university deadlines I have to meet which means gathering the data early so I have time to interpret it, conduct interviews, and write up a report, contact participants with results etc. Unfortunately the timing isn't great in a lot of ways but it's really the only time available sadly!

ElenaJ

It happens every once in a while. Can't stop living just for mercury!
Important is to check everything two or three times, and save everything, even as you are working so a glitch won't erase everything!

Opal

Premium Member
Hi Opal

You do not need to submit an email address. However if input something into the field, it will perform validation to ensure that what you input is indeed a valid email address.

Just don't put anything into the field and you will be able to submit sucessfully!

Okay. Thanks! I will.

Ekonomist13

I've entered, and I would also like to join you on Zoom conversation.

I'm not as experienced as other astrologers here, but I have some inspiring thoughts to share on this one.