When will I get married?

nycgirl85

May 25th, 1985
7:15pm
New York City

I am new to this and I am still learning how to read my chart using the symbols and the information available online. My birth chart is so complex and all over the place! I show a kite and a grand square. I also see my Ascendant in Scorpio and my Mars in Gemini in the 7th house.

Maybe someone can help point out what my chart reads? I am curious to know when will I get married.
Please help! Anything will be appreciated!

Thanks so much!!!

Attachments

• Natal Chart 85.gif
    Natal Chart 85.gif
    28.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
replying by PM request, to Emmy

Emmy,

I don't do predictive astrology in the sense of "this is when this or that" WILL happen. I think there are times when things are more LIKELY to happen, but there is no GUARANTEE that they will happen (in my opinion). In your chart you have planets focused in the 7th house (relationships), so you focus on relationships and getting married.

But you have Scorpio (transformation, also control) modifying your Ascendant (self), so you have a need to always be in control. The day you learn how to SHARE control with others is the day you become much more likely to be married. And, if you are already DOING that, then the next step is to do synastries of people who you are interested in and seeing how your energies interact together.

Non-predictively,

Tim

nycgirl85

Thank you very much for your reply!

Yes, that is true. I did not learn I was an Ascendant in Scorpio until today when I did my chart for the very first time which caused all sorts of panic!!!
This surely explains a lot!!!
I also learned about my chart and the grand square and kite and what it represents.

My boyfriend's Sun is in Leo and his Ascendant is Virgo. I looked at his chart and all of his planets avoid houses 4 through 8! Is this a bizarre situation? Based on research, it looks like his chart reads personal development through the later years of his life...

Attachments

• ISm.gif
    ISm.gif
    27.8 KB · Views: 22

wilsontc

Staff member
marriage possibilities continued, to Emmy

Emmy,

Continuing the idea of "marriage", since your boyfriend has most of his planets focused on the left (self) side of the chart, he focuses on himself. If you married him you would be expected to focus on his needs. He would have a difficult time focusing on YOUR needs, since he is "naturally" self-focused.

Relating,

Tim

Carole

Ok. Here there is what I see in your chart:

- Sun above the horizon, peregrine in Gemini (an unfruitful but double-bodied sign), house 7th, conjunct Chiron. Your Sun is in a double-bodied sign, in a strong house and is not afflicted by the Infortunes, but is not aspected by the Fortunes either. This means that you have chances of getting married.

- Mars peregrine in Gemini in 7th house, sextile Venus and trine Jupiter. Although peregrine, Mars is in a strong house, above the horizon and aspected by the Fortunes. This increases your chances of getting married.

- 7th house cusp in Taurus (fruitful sign), ruled by Venus in 5th house. Venus is detrimented in Aries (unfruitful sign), but feels happy in 5th house, which is a fortunate house. Venus has mostly good aspects. Another good sign for marriage in your chart.

- Mercury rules your 8th house (your husband's money) and it's peregrine, cadent in the 6th house (a malefic house), in Taurus, conjunct North Node and in opposition to Saturn.

You certainly have chances of getting married, but not very young. Also, you may marry more than once. Also, there is a possibility that you may marry an older man.

There is some indication, though, that you might not be as deeply interested in marriage as you might think. The financial status of your partner may not be as good as you might expect.

Remember that these are only possibilities shown in your chart. It doesn't mean that things will happen exactly this way. You have free will and you are the one who will decide how to live, in the end.

Carole