Can defending champion Liverpool retain 19/20 UCL title?

cometwolf

Hi @Fensi88, is England represented by zodiacal signs Aries and Capricorn ? In your top analysis you mention “Yes UK team will win Champions League” as UK is Capricorn sign.

dbozics

I cast the chart when I read your question: 04 Jul 2020 TZ = -2.0 12.3700 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=9Li37

In this type of question we look for the planet that first aspect Lord 10. Here, Lord 10 is Moon and its first aspect is with Mars in Aries. Aries represent England and Germany, and because Mars represent red colour I think Bayern, which nickname is "The Reds", will win the Champions League.

Bayern 1:0 are champions of Europe!!!
Congratulations to @Fensi88!!! Correct prediction you made in the round of 16 🏆🙌😁

werdhr12

I cast the chart when I read your question: 04 Jul 2020 TZ = -2.0 12.3700 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=9Li37

In this type of question we look for the planet that first aspect Lord 10. Here, Lord 10 is Moon and its first aspect is with Mars in Aries. Aries represent England and Germany, and because Mars represent red colour I think Bayern, which nickname is "The Reds", will win the Champions League.

👏👏👏 @fensi88 did it again