Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

three M symbols

In 2008-2009 I was really young!
2008 was a nice year, especially for friendships

In 2009 it was the time when I really fell in love for the first time. With a Cap Sun, and the Sun of this person conjunct a part of my yod. So, it activated my destiny, for the better and the worse lol. 2009 was the beginning of my life, in a way

I don't know what was my best year. I think 2008, also as the end of 2013 + 2014.
Even if those two years were really stressful, It really felt like at my place in life

Hkk

Account Closed
In 2008-2009 I was really young!
2008 was a nice year, especially for friendships

In 2009 it was the time when I really fell in love for the first time. With a Cap Sun, and the Sun of this person conjunct a part of my yod. So, it activated my destiny, for the better and the worse lol. 2009 was the beginning of my life, in a way

I don't know what was my best year. I think 2008, also as the end of 2013 + 2014.
Even if those two years were really stressful, It really felt like at my place in life

Really? Thatā€™s madness! I feel the same. 2013/2014 did seem stressful but had good times too and felt at place. Those words sum up how I feel. My rising in 2013 was leo. 2008 rising was Taurus with a stellium in 5th.

May be it was the Earth in those years that made it feel the same for both of us

three M symbols

Really? Thatā€™s madness! I feel the same. 2013/2014 did seem stressful but had good times too and felt at place. Those words sum up how I feel. My rising in 2013 was leo. 2008 rising was Taurus with a stellium in 5th.

May be it was the Earth in those years that made it feel the same for both of us

I think we have an astrological or numerological common point, but I don't know what it is. I had Sag and Aries SR ASC

Chrysalis

The meaning of my username is : Virgo Sun, Virgo Moon, Scorpio ASC
^^ Virgo and Scorpio has almost the same glyph

Yes, I get it now, that's very creative.

I chose my username because when I first joined up to this site, i felt like I was becoming who I really was, i was the caterpillar coming out of its cocoon turning into a butterfly. Later on, during my astrological studies, i realized my chart was pluto dominant, how very apt that I chose the name Chrysalis, as Pluto is all about a metamorphosis of the butterfly.

three M symbols

Yes, I get it now, that's very creative.

I chose my username because when I first joined up to this site, i felt like I was becoming who I really was, i was the caterpillar coming out of its cocoon turning into a butterfly. Later on, during my astrological studies, i realized my chart was pluto dominant, how very apt that I chose the name Chrysalis, as Pluto is all about a metamorphosis of the butterfly.

That's a really beautiful meaning :love:
I like this name

three M symbols

I'm interested about the zodiac symbols and symbols in general..
Like why they were chosen as they are..

Taurus Aries and Capricorn have horns..
Scorpio and Cancer got pliers and a carapace.
Aquarius, Virgo, Gemini and Libra are represented by human figures
Pisces and Gemini are double
Sag and Cap are hybrid (half something/half something else)
There is also some objects in the representations of some signs..
Libra is an object, aquarius has an amphora, sagittarius an arrow, virgo has wheat and wings..

Common points could be important to understand some hidden meanings ^^

Last edited:

david starling

I don't understand why Capricorn has a fishtail ._.

Seagoat, or Goatfish. Capricorn's the materialistic (an attribute of the Earth-Element) Water-sign, Earth's waters.

Virgo is usually shown as winged, and is the materialistic Air-sign, Earth's atmosphere.

Taurus is depicted by a solidly-built, land animal, and is the Sign of Earth's crust.

Last edited: