In dedication to the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who

The_Saturnian

I'm a huge of this program and have seen every episode (including the unofficial pilot episode). As some of you may know this September the longest running sci-fi program on the planet is turning 50. So we've had 11 doctors and on Saturday just gone, the 12th (and maybe the final one :sad:) has been revealed. So I thought of something - how about trying the match the 12 doctors to 12 signs of the zodiac. I came up with the idea of trying to match the closest zodiac sign to match the personality of each incarnation of the beloved and heroic timelord. What sign would you assign to which version of the doctor? You must assign one sign to one incarnation only!

1st doctor: William Hartnell - Virgo.
2nd doctor: Patrick Troughton - Aquarius.
3rd doctor: Jon Pertwee - Aries.
4th doctor: Tom Baker - Pisces.
5th doctor: Peter Davison - Cancer.
6th doctor: Colin Baker - Scorpio.
7th doctor: Sylvester McCoy - Libra.
8th doctor: Paul McGann - Sagittarius.
9th doctor: Christopher Eccleston - Capricorn.
10th doctor: David Tennant - Leo.
11th doctor: Matt Smith - Gemini.
12th doctor: Peter Capaldi - Taurus. (not known yet, but assign the remaining sign here, and let's see if his persona matches your chosen sign's character traits.)

Now your turn.

piscesfish

Ooh yay, I've been thinking about this for a while!! :)

William Hartnell - Scorpio
Patrick Troughton - Taurus
Jon Pertwee - Leo
Tom Baker - Aquarius
Peter Davison - Pisces
Colin Baker - Aries
Sylvester McCoy - Virgo
Paul McGann - Libra
Christopher Eccleston (My personal favorite) - Capricorn
David Tennant - Cancer
Matt Smith - Sagittarius (He says so in Dinosaurs on a Spaceship! ^^)
Peter Capaldi - Gemini

My personal theory about the Doctor's sign though is that through the Doctor's regenerations, the character himself is a Sagittarius. Every incarnation of the Doctor is adventurous, unafraid to say the truth, easily bored, and definitely exciting, so I don't see why not! After all, the show itself is a Sagittarius! Here's a link to the show's chart, if you're interested. I looked it up on a whim and it's pretty cool: http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal?member=&recalc=&name=&sex=t&d1day=23&d1month=11&d1year=1963&d1hour=17&d1min=15&citylist=London%2C+United+Kingdom&lang=en

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Funny-When-You-Realise-That-the-eleventh-doctor-34850718-500-375.jpg

Phoenix Venus

blah blah dr. who? some brick layer.. blah blah

emma you were right in pm... sorry... there are more subtle ways to learn from one another.. :love:

Last edited: