Will we have to move from our flat?

Yennefer

Hi all.

we (I, my boyfriend and our son) are in quite a stressful situation.
We rent a flat but because we soon won´t have money to pay the rent (I am on maternity leave and my b/f lost his work, we are both looking for work but no success yet), it is possible that we will have to move somewhere else and we don´t want to.

So the question was : Will we have to move from our flat?

I am not trained in horary but will try to read the chart.

We are symbolized by ASC ruler, that is Jupiter in Pisces in 3rd house. Jupiter rules Pisces so is quite strong.

The moving is symbolized by ruler of 4th house, Mars in Sag in 12th house.

Mars is applying square to Jupiter.
Also Moon in Sag (conj ASC) is applying square to Jupiter.

I understand it as a "no", that we won´t have to move from where we live now.

Am I right? Are there other things to consider?

Thanks

Attachments

• astro_2gw_20_move_horary_30580_1278.gif
    astro_2gw_20_move_horary_30580_1278.gif
    48.5 KB · Views: 44

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice)

In my analysis yes you will move (Moon in ascendant, mutable signs on the angles; significator Mercury about to enter mutable ascendant 1st house, etc) UNLESS a lucky stroke involving money occurs-which it might:part of Fortune in 2nd house of money, close to the lucky North Node which is also in that house of money, plus Mercury and Moon are both flowing toward the Part of Fortune and the house of money.
Time-frame:
taking distance between significator Mercury and the Part of Fortune, giving a day to each degree, the money/luck must come (if it does!) within 42 days (counting from the date of the question, ie, November 8, 2010): if this does not happen, then yes you will have to move (in my analysis-hope I'm wrong about that and right about a lucky money stroke!)

Last edited:

Yennefer

Thank you dr.farr for your reply,
I´ll let you know how will then situation unfold. We could really use some lucky stroke involving money!

tikana

Hi all.

we (I, my boyfriend and our son) are in quite a stressful situation.
We rent a flat but because we soon won´t have money to pay the rent (I am on maternity leave and my b/f lost his work, we are both looking for work but no success yet), it is possible that we will have to move somewhere else and we don´t want to.

So the question was : Will we have to move from our flat?

I am not trained in horary but will try to read the chart.

We are symbolized by ASC ruler, that is Jupiter in Pisces in 3rd house. Jupiter rules Pisces so is quite strong.

The moving is symbolized by ruler of 4th house, Mars in Sag in 12th house.

Mars is applying square to Jupiter.
Also Moon in Sag (conj ASC) is applying square to Jupiter.

I understand it as a "no", that we won´t have to move from where we live now.

Am I right? Are there other things to consider?

Thanks

I have to agree with you Yennifer
it is a NO :(
Jupiter is stronger than Merc
Jupiter is current residence
Mercury is where you moving to
Mercury will enter its detrimental state in saggie in 12th house
Moon your trational ruler of home is in your 1st house - another No
Moon did sextile Saturn which rules your money
but because saturn is exalted and in angular house makes me think you are overestimating how much you can afford
south node in 7th house is very much against your own good.
Mars ruler of your actual home is in your 12th house meaning that you rea really unhappy there.
with this chart i wouldnt move!
I would wait until Jupiter turns direct and passes into Aries at the deg when jupiter turned retro.

good luck
T

Yennefer

Thanks Tikana

Jupiter will be direct in Aries on the degree it went retro around 9th February...we´ll see if we can stay where we are now until Feb.

I will update.

Yennefer

Updating...

We didn´t have to move as our landlord said we can postpone our payment for rent for December until we have more money.
In the meantime, I got a job offer but didn´t accept it because few days before that my boyfriend was offered a job (it was Dec 19th) at a company that had to dismiss him 2 years ago due to economic crisis. They want him back and offered good conditions, bigger responsibility and education for him, so of course, he accepted it.

So I am staing at home with the baby and situation looks good :happy:
We think of moving elsewhere but not immediately, maybe in a year or so.

dr. farr

Looks like the "lucky money stroke" within the 42 day time period happened (boyfriend rehired)
Great to hear you got a break in time!!

Baha

In my analysis yes you will move (Moon in ascendant, mutable signs on the angles; significator Mercury about to enter mutable ascendant 1st house, etc) UNLESS a lucky stroke involving money occurs-which it might:part of Fortune in 2nd house of money, close to the lucky North Node which is also in that house of money, plus Mercury and Moon are both flowing toward the Part of Fortune and the house of money.

Sounds like it's right on the money :lol:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

Now that we have a known-result horary, I would like to test the Simple Lunar astro-divination technique against the chart to see if it would have predicted the correct (favorable) outcome, or otherwise (+ points = favorable for favorable outcome = not having to move;
- points = unfavorable = having to move)

-ascendant = Sagittarius = a straight sign: - 1 point
-Moon flows away from Mars: + 1 point
-Moon flows toward the (lucky-strike) North Node: + 2 points
-Moon flows toward the Part of Fortune: + 1 point
-Moon's next sign (Capricorn) is a crooked sign: + 1 point
-Moon's next house (the 2nd) is a succedent house: 0 points

Results:
Negative = - 1 point
Positive = + 5 points
Net = + 4 points

Divination: with a net of + 4 points, Lunar divination indicated definitely favorable influences for the outcome of this horary question.
This is what did happen, so I'll add this test result to the plus column for the Simple Lunar Divination technique.

Last edited:

juicey J.

Banned
didnt you read the outcome? THEY DIDNT MOVE!

Yes but he also predicted a possible money streak which would keep them from having to move and predicted the time frame it happened in, this is quite impressive. You can't give him his due even on this, really?!!!!

Yennefer

Updating...

We didn´t have to move as our landlord said we can postpone our payment for rent for December until we have more money.
In the meantime, I got a job offer but didn´t accept it because few days before that my boyfriend was offered a job (it was Dec 19th) at a company that had to dismiss him 2 years ago due to economic crisis. They want him back and offered good conditions, bigger responsibility and education for him, so of course, he accepted it.

So I am staing at home with the baby and situation looks good :happy:
We think of moving elsewhere but not immediately, maybe in a year or so.

OK, more changes here. I just got another job offer, one that is very good and I accept it. That means that we both will go to work and will have to move to the town where my bf´s mother lives so she can help with the baby. We´re moving in February, into a bigger flat.

So, yes we will move (although we wanted to do so later, in a year or so, but the offer was very unexpected) and yes there were lucky strikes as we were both offered very good jobs.

tikana

OK, more changes here. I just got another job offer, one that is very good and I accept it. That means that we both will go to work and will have to move to the town where my bf´s mother lives so she can help with the baby. We´re moving in February, into a bigger flat.

So, yes we will move (although we wanted to do so later, in a year or so, but the offer was very unexpected) and yes there were lucky strikes as we were both offered very good jobs.

Everytime you get moon on asce (from what i have seen it is always shown change of plans)

tikana

Thanks Tikana

Jupiter will be direct in Aries on the degree it went retro around 9th February...we´ll see if we can stay where we are now until Feb.

I will update.

I find that haunting cause you and I tapped into that time frame.