Donald Trump's Murder & The New September 11th

The beloved president of the USA, Donald John Trump has
The worst transits for Trump's birth chart

Reelection?

Trump's luck is definitely gone, will be all over 2019 up until november 2020, between Simultaneously, during both the campaign and the election, will be transiting. And between 2019 and 2020,will also be transiting between Trump's birth chart: An Astrological Massacre!!!!
In September

Last edited:

ElenaJ

By coincidence I also have 24 cancer Saturn and 17 libra Jupiter.... different chart placements though. These are generational aspects, slow moving outer planets.

greybeard

By coincidence I also have 24 cancer Saturn and 17 libra Jupiter.... different chart placements though. These are generational aspects, slow moving outer planets.

Slow moving outer planets frequently correspond to important personal events. This includes the trans-Saturnians.

I was hospitalized when Saturn touched my Sun; got married with Saturn on the Dsc; divorced as Pluto crossed the Nadir and had a deep mystical experience with Neptune on my Sun.

Last edited:
Unless someone has the same place of birth, date of birth and time of birth as Donald Trump, there is no need for concern.

[deleted non-astrological content - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
What do the aspects show for our President's visit to London next week?

He arrives on the New Moon of the 3rd, protests planned for the 4th and no doubt continuing till he leaves on the 6th.

You might want to check Melania's chart as well as the Queen's to look for similarities.

Mai Gaia

I'm not exactly pro murder and assassination, but please don't get my hopes up about removing Trump without solid evidence. :')

A "new" September 11th in 2020? That doesn't sound fun. I wish you posted some chart wheels or something though.

CapAquaPis

Reviving thread on Apr 30, 2020; the world in peril in the Covid-19 pandemic and Americans are having their biggest historic moment since the new millennia began in Jan 1, 2000 (and September 11, 2001). Personally, this is a huge career killer instead of a mortal threat and no chances of re-election for Trump.

In relation to astrology to stick on topic, his natal sun 23' Gemini meets 25' True Node in Gemini and the moon in 24-25' Gemini on Sep. 10th, 2020, but in the afternoon hours Eastern time. Is it he's resigning from the US presidency knowing his chances of restoring any approval rating for re-election is over? To give the role of president and campaign to VP Mike Pence is a good possibility.