Will I get a pet this year?

FleetingDasein

Ever since my dog died about a year ago, I've been wanting to get a new pet. So I'm wondering if I'll end up getting a puppy or a kitten sometime this year.

Looking at the chart, I don't think it will happen.

I'm Mercury, and the pet is Saturn. Retrograde Saturn is found in the first house, so the matter will not work out the way I want it to. Saturn is receiving Mercury, but I don't think that enough to yield a positive outcome.

There are no applying aspects between Mercury and Saturn. The Moon is combust. It is about to conjunct the Sun, and then trine Saturn, so there is prohibition. The Sun is the lord of my 12th house, so I am assuming some "unforeseen" complications will prevent me from getting a pet.

Can you guys see anything else in this chart?

Attachments

• pet.jpg
    pet.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 43

tikana

hey

I dont see it either

pets usually 6th house .. most people think it is 5th because 90% of all owners see their pets as their children.. lucky for us in this chart saturn rules 5th and 6th
I am not sure what to make out of Merc .. i think it is void even though it may not be since merc / jupiter sextile is happening within an orb.
now.. moon does not do anything to saturn .. neither does merc.
i dont see it within 3 months or so...

Best of luck
T

FleetingDasein

hey

I dont see it either

pets usually 6th house .. most people think it is 5th because 90% of all owners see their pets as their children.. lucky for us in this chart saturn rules 5th and 6th
I am not sure what to make out of Merc .. i think it is void even though it may not be since merc / jupiter sextile is happening within an orb.
now.. moon does not do anything to saturn .. neither does merc.
i dont see it within 3 months or so...

Best of luck
T

I used the 6th. I'm not the type of person that sees pets as the 5th. :lol:

Thanks. I'm sure I'll end up adopting one soon enough. I'm just having trouble convincing my partner that it is the right time to get a pet.

/FD

DiDi

hey guys

I was thinking the only thing stopping you from getting a pet was interfearance 12h (something hidden from you and not knowing)

then you said the majic word (partner) so yeah your worried about his say over weather you get a pet or not.

your partners 6th house is the sun.... so he is stopping you

FleetingDasein

hey guys

I was thinking the only thing stopping you from getting a pet was interfearance 12h (something hidden from you and not knowing)

then you said the majic word (partner) so yeah your worried about his say over weather you get a pet or not.

your partners 6th house is the sun.... so he is stopping you

You're right DiDi. Thanks for pointing that out!