When will I marry

vinach39

Name Vinayak
Place mapuca
Date 31/10/1993
Time 11:10-11:15pm
15:59N 73:81E goa
https://files.prokerala.com/astrology/birth-chart/imgs/charts/1993-10-31T23:15_1263580_1_sr_en.png

Will it be a love marriage?

Last edited:

VAJA

Om

I am still a student of Astrology and I have analysed your horoscope based on the details provided.

You are running Mars mahadasa and Mercury antar bhukti which is good for marriage. You should likely get married before june 2021

vinach39

Om

I am still a student of Astrology and I have analysed your horoscope based on the details provided.

You are running Mars mahadasa and Mercury antar bhukti which is good for marriage. You should likely get married before june 2021

I hope it come true thank u

mathur_dinesh

The aspect of romance in your chart is weak. The romance may be with a person who is working at the same place as you.
The major-period of Rahu is operating in your chart these days. It is in a nakshatra of Saturn. It is capable of causing trouble and unhappiness. A ‘love marriage’ may not be good for you.
Marriage will take place in the major-period of Rahu. It could happen in 2022-23.

mathur_dinesh

You have stated that you were born between 23:10 and 23:15 hours. The sign in the ascendant changes during this time interval. Therefore the prediction may not come true unless the birth time is clearly established.

vinach39

The aspect of romance in your chart is weak. The romance may be with a person who is working at the same place as you.
The major-period of Rahu is operating in your chart these days. It is in a nakshatra of Saturn. It is capable of causing trouble and unhappiness. A ‘love marriage’ may not be good for you.
Marriage will take place in the major-period of Rahu. It could happen in 2022-23.

I may agree with your prediction i loved a girl and she too loved me she tried to break her marriage and marry me on same date of marriage but it didn't work and married someone else on next day

Last edited: