The purpose of neptune

Bradders

The sign of drugs, halluciogenics, corresponding to otherworldly experiences, insanity, the fog, the blur, but also the sign where the natve's creativity can be found; expressed.

Does Neptune really correlate to a place among Uranus, Saturn and Pluto and likely Jupiter still because it's still a 'Disciplinary' planet in that you receive luck for holding up a certain moral integrity. Is there something to be learnt?

I see The Sun, moon and mars as personal planets, also venus. But Pluto, Uranus, Neptune and Jupiter look like 'Growth planets' imo, what do you think?

graay ghost

Honestly I think the drug/insanity connection with Neptune is overblown. It is very easy to live every day without really knowing yourself and being surprised when others make observations about you without drugs and without being "insane."

Fact is any hard aspects to Neptune or Neptune in important houses is going to bring up the "you're completely delusional" bit, "your problems are completely made-up" bit, and many people who first get into astrology and read these descriptions are people who are having a tough time in life already. And to tell people who are in great distress already that they're delusional and the cause of all their own problems can be really damaging, IMHO.

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

Neptune is about the ultimate purpose IMHO. It's about divinity, about developing selflessness and being love. Like Uranus, the energy the two stir can go either way. I see them as different than Saturn and Pluto. Pluto and Saturn are grandma and grandpa :biggrin: The other two aren't either of the sexes... to be continued :biggrin:

edit: and I secretly think that Jupiter is dumb sometimes :D

Last edited: