Increasing moon in Libra

greybeard

One sort of thing it might show...Indecision, vacillation

The Moon is "what comes and goes, ebbs and flows" and Libra is the scales, constantly seeking balance, moving up and down.

I suppose we could say that Moon [reflection, contemplation] weighs things carefully, considers both sides, and ends up with good judgment.

Now Libra is the sign of Balance. But to be balanced, Balance must needs contain Imbalance. Everything contains its opposite.

Each Moon in Libra is different, depending mostly on the aspects to Moon, the phase of the Moon, the condition of Venus, lady of Libra....

Sign rulerships are very important; they speak to the essence of our being. If you have both Moon and Ascendant in Libra, then the condition of Venus, ruler of Libra, will be a determinate factor in the life.

I have Moon in Libra. Venus is horribly afflicted in my chart. Moon rules the Cancer Asc, which is in the terms of Venus; so is Moon. You would not want to live the life I have lived. Adverse aspects to Moon exacerbate the situation, but the fact that Venus holds essential dignity in the places of both Asc and Moon and is very poorly conditioned tells the story of itself..

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

What does it mean to have your Moon in Libra?
What does rising sign in Libra mean?
That's entirely dependent on the individual natal chart :smile:
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

One sort of thing it might show...Indecision, vacillation

The Moon is "what comes and goes, ebbs and flows" and Libra is the scales, constantly seeking balance, moving up and down.

I suppose we could say that Moon [reflection, contemplation] weighs things carefully, considers both sides, and ends up with good judgment.

Now Libra is the sign of Balance. But to be balanced, Balance must needs contain Imbalance. Everything contains its opposite.

Each Moon in Libra is different, depending mostly on
the aspects to Moon, the phase of the Moon, the
condition of Venus, lady of Libra...