Question - Synastry aspects compared with natal

or1000

Question -

When synastry aspects shows up as hard & conflicting BUT this aspect also shows up in one of the individual natal charts - could this actually ease the impact of the synastry aspect in the relationship?

For example:

My moon is square uranus natal chart
In the synastry chart - also moon is square uranus.

Would the fact that my natal moon is square uranus, ease the impact of this aspect on the relationship?

IleneK

Premium Member
It seems to me it would amplify the difficulty, not ease it, if it shows not only in synastry but also natally in one person's chart.
The two will struggle with it as a couple, while one person manifests the struggle/challenge on their own as well.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Yes i agree with illenek, a friend of mine has venus conjunct saturn in her natal, and she's in a situation with a guy who has his capricorn moon also conjunct her venus, so she has her natal saturn at one end and his cap moon at the other end of her venus.

He never shows her affection, gives her cuddles, cuddles up to her in bed, or gives her a random kiss, i think from what shes told me the only affection she ever has got from him is through sex.

If he had say a Cancer moon this would soothe her venus/saturn and not make her feel so unloved and unwanted and soothe the feeling of not being good enough in regards to how she looks.

How your aspect is felt in the synastry will depend on how you feel it in your natal, if you struggle with your moon/uranus, then in synastry you'll struggle too.

The following User Says Thankyou to Chrysalis For This Useful Post
Chrysalis (Today)

Last edited:

katydid

I am not sure that it ALWAYS makes things harder.

If you have Moon square Uranus, then everyone close to your same age, will have that synastry with you.

If you have already dealt with the issues of Moon square Uranus-- by trying to get your emotions more even, less erratic, and tried not to cut and run when you get bored with someone, etc etc--- then having a partner with his Uranus on yours, will not have a debilitating affect. :innocent:

But if you do still exhibit some of the difficult behavior patterns of Moon/Uranus, and perhaps over react, or create unnecessary drama, then it might be a difficult relationship for you both. :sideways:

Moon/Uranus is also electric, magnetic attractive energy. And it that way, this synastry can be exciting and quite positive. :happy: