Is she slandering me?

Venusine

2953ew9.jpg

I posted this on my other thread but I think nobody noticed it. So here it goes.
I'm seriously troubled about this situation. My question was is she slandering me and will she succeed to hurt me? I suspect this one girl I know is talking lies about me behind my back. Tarot cards are also pointing to her. I'm Venus and she is mars at first house. But there is no aspect? Is it her or not..how can I tell? Can you help Tikana or someone else :) ?

Chrysalis

Gossips her 3rd house mercury rx, moons left sun/merc and here merc is cazimi. She's in her 8th house so id guess shes jealous/envious of you thats why shes being like she is.

Chrysalis

Just noticed too her antiscion is in your 3rd house, so there has definitely been something going on.

Just ignore her, don't let it bother you, she only wins if you do let it bother you.

Whats made you suspect this in the first place ?

Venusine

Just noticed too her antiscion is in your 3rd house, so there has definitely been something going on.

Just ignore her, don't let it bother you, she only wins if you do let it bother you.

Whats made you suspect this in the first place ?

Secret enemies are in my solar return chart. Also it's been popping up in tarot readings lately and now when I made my previous chart there was interference by someone and I (or Tikana :D)suspected it must be a person. Never would suspect it would be her as I haven't done anything to her but lenormands pointed me to that direction.

I fear that she has now ruined my change with one work opportunity/love opportunity to get it all to her.

Chrysalis

Secret enemies are in my solar return chart. Also it's been popping up in tarot readings lately and now when I made my previous chart there was interference by someone and I (or Tikana :D)suspected it must be a person. Never would suspect it would be her as I haven't done anything to her but lenormands pointed me to that direction.

I fear that she has now ruined my change with one work opportunity/love opportunity to get it all to her.

What cards were you getting in Lenormand ?

Last edited:

Venusine

What cards were you getting in Lenormand ?

Are you on Cartomancy forum by any chance ?

Too bad I can't remember but it was so obvious. I'm just doing it myself not participating any forum :)

Does the chart show something conserning my public image? Is it 10th business?

Venusine

Okay can you yet help me with this? Or some other sweet person :) ? I asked if I'm able to fix my relationship with this work guy. Also I have thing for him (see the fifth:D) but he also in charge of my future in that place. There is venus in fateful and critical degree. Again her?

10qdim0.jpg

Venusine

Well now i chatted with her via Facebook and apology that I didn't participate one party last time. I told her I have been down lately. Maybe she won't see me as much of a big thread anymore. Or if she was offended something. If she still does harm me then it's pure malice.